Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2019

Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting,

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

handyman (61)home remodeling (9)architect (6)interior painting (5)woodworking (5)plumbers (4)general contractors (4)decks & porches (3)patio enclosures (2)mailbox repair (2)electrician (2)home builder (1)

01/28/2023

Deborah M.

It went very well. The crew showed up on time, were very professional and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
I had a list of things, interior barn doors installed; TV wall mounts installed; curtain rods, towel bars, mailboxes, etc. installed in a duplex (two units).

01/13/2023

Sukrit R.

This is my second time working with Vasile build by design, and it is another excellent, 5-star experience. Geanni and his team were communicative, prompt, competitively priced, and as usual did high quality work. They stand out in Tucson for their reliability and customer service. You can trust their quotes, and they will be clear with you about whether they are the right team for a job. They are my first choice of contractors, and I look forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
concrete slab, repair sagging door,towel ring and planter pavers.

Work Completed On 01/02/2023

12/28/2022

Steve K.

Johnny and crew were WONDERFUL! Settling back in our home after use by others, we had many needs to be addressed - electric sockets to be repaired, garage door not working, wall brackets for curtains to be installed, ceiling fan repair, toilet mechanism adjusted, dimmer added to light switches. He did it all quickly and efficiently. He also followed up by instructing me by phone how to reprogram a garage door remote which I had forgotten to mention when he was here. Couldn't be more pleased!

12/20/2022

Cheryl B.

They performed all the tasks I needed and they were very kind and professional

Description of Work
Hung up pictures and assisted with simple tasks that needed fixing

11/19/2022

Sukrit R.

Johnny and his father were a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, professional, efficient, and capable. They did great work at a competitive cost. We look forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
Various tasks

11/13/2022

Mikk S.

His other reviews are good??? My experience was different. Hired for 3 jobs. Job (1) - easy fence repair. Price agreed up front. And then surprised me adding supplies. Poor communication. Thought I'd try him again. Job (2) - sink clog/block and pipes leaking underneath sink. He cleaned hair from sink - didn't address block/clog at all. Said job done and within 1 hour, the exact same block up caused leak. Charged $80 to clean something my daughter could have done for free. Asked him to go back. Charged $25 extra for Sunday. He now said the P Trap is bad. Total to replace P Trap was $120 + $25 for Sunday plus supplies. Was in a bind so I agreed. He got there and then called me, "yeah it looks like there is a clog." No s***, that's what I originally called you for. Then suggested I call more experienced plumber. I asked for discount considering he didn't fix anything. He offered $15 reluctantly. Be careful. Not a good experience at all.

Description of Work
Job 1 - Fence Repair. Job 2 - bathroom sink clog/backup

09/26/2022

Martha T.

Mr. Vasili's workmanship, professionalism, knowledge and patience were excellent. We are very happy with his work and ingenuity.

Description of Work
Install range hood over an island range. Ceiling is slanted.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

Review for Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC  - 2752 N Walnut Ave, Tucson, AZ - 39887830

09/17/2022

Marcia L.

Texted prior to arrival. Performed work quickly and efficiently. Cleaned up all materials. Asked for me to check work and see if my expectations were met. Submitted a bill within original amount of quoted labor. I would ask in the future if said labor costis based on time versus difficulty. I would use Vasile Contractors again.

Description of Work
Garage door - weatherstrip,door sweeper,self-closing hinge also adjusted threshold.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

03/28/2022

Patty C.

Excellent work. They are efficient and pay attention to details. I have already scheduled them to do more work for me.

Description of Work
Handyman Services several minor repairs.

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/21/2022

Jann A.

It went wonderful. The men were very courteous, very careful with the loveseat. I will hire them again.?

Description of Work
Move loveseat from one apartment to another.

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

01/15/2022

S N.

They were punctual and very efficient, they cleaned up the area every day while they worked, and did a great job. All the soft spots in the floor are fixed and the new flooring looks great, as does the trim around the back door. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
New flooring install in bathroom and kitchen, and some of the floor boards needed to be replaced,replace door trim because of wood rot.

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

05/29/2021

Diana B.

I was not able to be there when they did the work, I could only monitor on my security camera, since the gate they were repairing was right at the front door. communication was very good, he kept me informed on what he was doing and the price was fair.

Description of Work
Repair Gate.

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

03/31/2021

Victor D.

Excellent Service- Timely, Courteous, Effiecient and Reasonable

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet repair, dryer vent hose replace and garage door opener program.

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

01/25/2021

Tony B.

It went very well. They did a great job!

Description of Work
plywood under the sink replaced.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/22/2021

Karen S.

Johnny was very professional and courteous. He crew did a great job and cleaned up when finish. Great company...would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install dishwasher and install front door awning.

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/17/2021

Margaret D.

Wonderfully! He was on time and there was good communication from beginning to end of the project. He devised a creative and solid remedy for my need. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Repair mailbox

Category handyman service, mailbox repair

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

01/17/2021

Margaret D.

Very well. Good communication and creative solution to my problem. I would definitely hire again. He arrives ready to do the job. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
repair and secure mailbox

Category handyman service, mailbox repair

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

01/11/2021

Robert M.

Great! They were always on time, super clean, and did a nice job.

Description of Work
Hair Salon Tenant Improvements.

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/08/2021

John B.

We had a plumbing repair that involved opening up a tile floor in a shower and working several feet under the slab. The job was to repair the floor in the shower, and tile and finish it so it was usable again. The tile already installed had been discontinued for several years, and "creative" sourcing of replacement tile was needed. The job turned out vastly better than expected, and less expensive too. Highly, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/19/2020

Gloria K.

Johnny exceeded my expectations. His work was efficient and effective, I will definitely hire him again and refer him to my friends.

Description of Work
Repair attic ladder, shelf install etc.

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

11/13/2020

Kolette K.

Fabulous! Arrived on time and work was perfectly done!!

Description of Work
Beam and posts replaced on porch.

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/13/2020

Kolette K.

Fabulous! My husband is an engineer and super picky. Vasile did an outstanding job! Would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Beam and posts replaced on a porch.