Buying a home is a big deal and may be stressful for a first-time buyer. A home warranty might give you peace of mind and help you settle into home ownership.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Tampa, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Tampa
- East Coast MechanicalFor several years now, ECM has been that trusted company. Any time there's an issue, my tenants know who to call: ECM (not me!). That peace of mind is invaluable, and it's all thanks to the fantastic people that work there. A special shout out to Shirley Robinson, who goes above and beyond every year to get our contracts renewed
- The Air BossMachine was completely repaired by knowledgeable, trained technicians. It was a pleasure having them work on our air conditioning system.
- High Tech Home WarrantiesI didn't end up using them, but they were very responsive to me. Even though I didn't sign a contract, they still tried to help set me up with someone to do a service call for me. They were very helpful and easy to work with. I didn't end up using them because them I up selling the house.
- Broward Factory ServiceEverything went accordigly to their estimates, no surprises. Always on time always courteous. I apologize for not writing this sooner, I should be more timely....
- First American Home Buyers Protection CorpFirst American Home Buyers Protection Corp is my home warranty provider. I have used them a few times. Once to repair my air conditioner. Another time to sort the garbage disposal in my sink. They fixed my garage door as well. All I do is call First American, give them your policy number and ask for the providers in your area that they have approved. It is a $50 base fee for the number of the provider. You can do the same thing through the web site. They do follow up with you about the service. You have to give them a list of appliances - names and serial numbers - when you set up the Home Warranty. When you call they will tell you whether it is covered or not. One time I had to pay the $50 twice, once for the provider and secondly for the parts, but it is usually only the one fee
- Complete Appliance Protection IncThe overall process went extremely well and quickly, with quality repair work. The AC repair service referred by CAP was excellent, and I was particularly pleased to see that the recommended repair service was also a local member of Angie's List with an excellent reputation. Of course, I was also pleased to see that CAP was an excellently rated member of Angie's List. Overall, it was a no hassle process
- Broward Factory ServiceI called them and they came out, very prompt. Did what he had to do, repaired AC. They were here within 24 hours after I called.
- Sears Appliance RepairThey do very well. I have had no problems with them at all and I’m very happy. It is the only warranty that I have. I would continue to use their service in the future.
- High Tech Home WarrantiesKeith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall.
- Complete Appliance Protection IncRather than paying the annual increase with my old home warranty company, I found Complete Appliance Protection on Angie's List. It is a month-to-month service at $60/month, rather than an annual service contract. In addition, there is no service call fee, which was $75 each time with the other company.With the great reviews from Angie's List, I decided to give it a try. We are now going on 14 months, and it is certainly worth it. If you average at least 2 service calls per year (and we average about 4 per year), then you are getting your money's worth. The customer service is great, and we have had no problems with their service partners in our area. We will continue using CAP
Last update on November 30, 2017
Home Warranty Companies in Tampa
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
Home warranties can be a great way to protect your home’s systems and appliances for a set cost. Here’s how much you can expect to pay for a home warranty.
Do you know the difference between a home warranty and homeowners insurance? They don't act the same. Here are the differences and the importance of each.
Find home warranty companies in
home warranty companies in Tampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- Dennis Irving Home Inspection LLC3920 Ashworth Pl
Lakeland, Florida 33810
- Dennis Irving Home Inspection LLC
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Rescue Link
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
- Surface Link