You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Richmond, VA
There are 19 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Richmond
- Michael & Son Svc IncThey did a great job. Very knowledge , professional and quick to respond. They put me at ease and worked out very well & came out the same week.
- Flinn's Rooter Service LLCCalled Noah and he worked me in immediately. He had everything working again in no time, and was careful and thorough. I will definitely use Flinns for work in the future.
- USA Pipe RepairUSA Pipe Repair responded quickly and arrived within the window they gave me. The workman was very friendly and helped me diagnose the problem. He was able to clean about 60' of my sewer line with a motorized mechanical drain cleaner but determined the issue was on the County's side. The County came out later that day and cleaned their part of the pipe. It turns out there was another clog on my side, but further than he was able to reach from the cleanout in the front yard. I was able to address this issue from from crawlspace. I was very happy with the service provided and would definitely use USA Pipe Repair again
- USA Pipe RepairNot only did Cody and his team do an efficient, highly professional job, they provided an important service at a very reasonable price. They arrived at our house on schedule, and they protected our flooring with heavy cloth tarps before the work was started. Not only did they do a great job, they left the house neater than it was when they arrived! I wish every service contractor would have the same work ethic as USA Pipe Repair! A job well done
- USA Pipe RepairThey answered my call at 7AM and I was fortunate enough to have a technician at my home by 9AM. The inside tech, Sean, was sure to use boot covers and informed me of the price of each step for approval before acting. In my case we worked up troubleshooting from initial drain clearing to exterior pipe repair as the actual root issue was discovered. Again I was fortunate to have the ground crew arrive on the same day and complete the repair of about 15' of buried pipe. They even pulled out a slew of roots from the septic tank which was not pleasant and they did not ask for any charge. Good crews that were able to pleasantly deal with an "over-the-shoulder" homeowner for the project. They were genuinely focused on completing the project that evening and we had service restored by the end of the day
- USA Pipe RepairCody (owner) had stopped by to give us a quote on replacing 12 feet of cast-iron waste pipe from an upstairs bathroom that ran over our living room, and we decided to go ahead with that work. On the first day they were to come, another job ran long and they had to reschedule. But they let us know, and rescheduled for the next business day (Monday). He and an associate showed up and got to work as promised on Monday. Unfortunately for them, what should have only taken ~2 hours ended up taking closer to 7 because, well, old houses. Despite that, and multiple trips to get new things that were needed to deal with unforeseen issues, they kept at it and worked hard until the job was done, even though it must have totally screwed up their day's plans! Apparently, they usually do much bigger, outdoor and commercial jobs, as there their bread and butter. The little home ones get scheduled on certain days so they can knock a bunch out in a day. We definitely messed that day's schedule up! But they were very kind and diligent in the work that they completed - they protected our hardwood floors, and cleaned up like a dream (the associate was on his hands and knees with towels to make sure that the ground up rock lath that they had had to cut through didn't scratch or floors). I cannot highly recommend them enough, for big or small jobs I'll call them again (though hopefully not too soon!). Price was $450 (though that was the estimate back when they thought it wouldn't be a terrible pain in the butt) - the Angie's List app isn't letting me put the cost in down there
- Able Sewer & Drain CleaningIt took some trial and error and a lot of persistence but the technician worked diligently and quickly to find resolution. Very pleased!
- Flinn's Rooter Service LLCCalled them and was able to talk to someone right away. They arrived promptly and cleared the line in about 30-45 minutes. Couldn't really ask for more!
- Flinn's Rooter Service LLCThe rooter service was to my complete satisfaction. The technician was prompt and polite. Several days after the completion of the first drain service I called to have a set of collector drains from the building roof rooted as well. I was also very pleased with this service. Yes, I would use them again
- Flinn's Rooter Service LLCWe've been using John Flinn for almost 20 years and have never been disappointed by the punctuality, professionalism and service they've rendered. Our downstairs toilet started to overflow while the shower was being used on a Saturday morning, signalling time for another call to Flinn's. An appointment was scheduled for 1:00 and Noah showed up right on time. He spent an hour and got things moving along again. While the long-term prognosis is not good (the house is probably around 50 years old!) he did a great job. I was also pleased that there was no problem with getting a Saturday appointment. John Flinn was always great to work with and I'm pleased that now he's retired, Noah is keeping up the same high quality of service and professionalism
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Richmond
- Business Description:Trust, transparency, and quality service at a fair price represent the core at A-1 Sewer & Drain. We offer residential and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, and installations for gas lines, sewer lines, and water heaters. We are round the clock, 24/7, emergency service all through the year, since sewer and drain problems can rise up any time of day or nightRecent Review:Excellant! Knowledgable and courteous installers.Bob D.
- Business Description:Call today for plumbing services.Recent Review:Dell was extremely professional. He arrived when he said he would. And when the faucet I had purchased turned out not to be the right type for the sink, he was flexible and went out and got one. There was also a surprise with the pedestal sink needing longer supply lines - and he took care of that, too. Solid work, fair pricing, great experienceAmy W.
- Business Description:Plumbers R Us is family owned and operated for over 20 years- We are Licensed, Insured and Bonded. Our specialty is water heaters. We how ever provide all plumbing services. Plumbers R Us, covers all of the Richmond, VA area and we are available 24/7 for Emergency Service. 10% Discounts are available for Seniors, Military and First RespondersRecent Review:They were great came in and got the job done right will use againBenjamin R.
- Business Description:No matter what plumbing problem you are facing, Mundin Plumbing can help you. As one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Richmond, Henrico, and Glen Allen, Mundin Plumbing offers high-quality work every time. Whether you just need a simple fix for a running toilet or have a more complex plumbing project, the company’s team can handle anything. The plumbers are experts with more than 10 years of industry experience. They always do the job right the first time and provide exceptional cust..Recent Review:Never heard a word from this company.Anne D.
- Business Description:Synergy Technical Services is Virginia's premier heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical contractor that specializes in service of all makes and models of heat pumps, gas furnaces, ductless mini-split systems, geothermal heat pump systems, installations of heating and cooling systems, ductwork and indoor air quality products such as humidifiers and media filtration.Recent Review:Tech failed to install whole house surge protector despite me asking 5x if it was being done. He then lied to his boss and said I never said anything about it. The owner indicated he would think about what he wanted to do about it and call me back. As of this writing, it has been 10 days and I 2 additional attempts at contacting the owner by me. Run from this companyMike C.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your plumbing needs.Recent Review:They called back quickly, were punctual, friendly and solved the problem. Father and sons owned.Sue H.
- Business Description:Specializing in plumbing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:John and his crew are amazing people. I needed them for an emergency sewer back up. He came here on his anniversary to help me. Quality Plumbing and Restoration are truly quality people and they stayed until they found the problem. Amazing human beings. I will use them again and againmarcia s.
- Business Description:Paul's Plumbing has been fixing leaky faucets, pipes, and water heaters in Albemarle County for over 20 years. We are known in the industry for our high quality of work and excellent customer service. Whatever your plumbing service needs, we will handle them properly and efficiently. We are efficient with removing your grey quest piping and will replace it with CPVC or copper piping. We value your business and want to make sure any plumbing emergency is taken care of in a timely manner. Be as..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were on time, cleaned up, and were very professional. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.John M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Ask about Military, Healthcare and First Responder discounts! 10% Military DiscountRecent Review:We hired Echo to re-plumb our house and it was a miserable experience. First Rene tried to install a water line (twice!) even though we told him we already had one, then when the County messed up our sewer connection and we were going to try to get some money back for the mistake, he was evasive and refused to answer what the difference was between what he spent and what was budgeted. Then he kept demanding money from us and our GC before he would commit to showing up again. Then he installed the $1k stormwater sump pump AT THE WRONG END OF THE BASEMENT. So the water puddles at the south end, while our shiny, expensive sump pump sits dry at the north end. One day, Rene just showed up and said he would do all the finishes over the next three days (no warning, no scheduling, no call), forcing us to cancel a trip to NC to be available. Then HE DIDN'T SHOW UP for two of the three days. During finishes, there was problem after problem and instead of educating us on what we needed to get, he'd just leave and disappear for weeks. The hot/cold water lines were plumbed backward and they ripped huge holes in the drywall to fix that, then there was a problem with the master shower that Rene said would cost several hundred dollars to fix (another plumber fixed it in 5 minutes), and then HE JUST DISAPPEARED. For weeks. AFTER being paid. Dishonest. Uncommunicative. Unprofessional. Poor quality work. Not enough bad things to say about itGray O.
- Business Description:Guirkin Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Company, LLC originated in 1976. We have been servicing Central Virginia's residential plumbing, heating and cooling needs for over forty years now! We have a reputation of fast service and usually respond to your call within four to eight hours with the job being completed. When you call our office you will have a nice conversation with Tommy, Linda, or Kristin about your problem. There will be no long waits. We believe in honest, reliable servi..Recent Review:The technician was professional and knowledgeable. He did a thorough cleaning and inspection. He was respectful of our home and worked cleanly. We will hire Guirkin Plumbing and Heating again.Beth B.
Deals in Richmond for Sewer Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
If you’re considering getting your sewer line replaced or repaired, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. We’ll cover tips and strategies to prepare for a new sewer line, along with mistakes you should avoid.
It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Glen Allen
- Manakin Sabot
- Colonial Heights
- Fort Lee
sewer cleaning companies in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water Heaters516 S Military Hwy
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- AFTERCARE (24hour Blood Cleanup)618 Kenosha Ave
- ANP Plumbing LLC4558 Market Rd
- ANYTIME PUMPING SEPTIC SVCPO Box 139
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Manassas9070 Euclid Ave
- Atlantic Green LLC10825 Houser Dr Ste B
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water Heaters
- EPC Elmore's Plumbing Co LLC1629 Log Cabin Rd
- EPC Elmore's Plumbing Co LLC
- Flinn's Rooter Service LLCP.O. Box 4952
- Flinn's Rooter Service LLC
- Imperial Plumbing Inc820 Murray Olds Drive
- Imperial Plumbing Inc
- Keil Plumbing & Heating Inc2507 Willard Rd
- Keil Plumbing & Heating Inc
- M.A. Williams Drain Cleaning, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling 27 Labrook Dr
- Mechanicsville Plumbing Company6305 Banshire Dr
- Medlin Plumbing7627 Hull St # D
- Michael & Son Services Richmond1407 Cummings Drive
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Richmond VA718 Grove Rd
- Mundin Plumbing, Inc.3229 ANDERSON HWY
- M.A. Williams Drain Cleaning, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Nichols Inc.2361 Greystone Court Building D
- Nichols Inc.
- Quality Plumbing704 Grace Johnson Rd
Kents Store, Virginia
- Quality Plumbing
- R J Tilley Plumbing & Heating Inc11058 Washington Hwy Ste 1
Glen Allen, Virginia
- R.P.Perkins Plumbing & MechanicalP.O. Box 982
- Ralphs Plumbing & Heating IncPO Box 623
- Red's Plumbing15637 Devlin Dr
- Reel Time, LLC4006 West End Dr.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- RightNOW Plumbing5598 General Washington Dr
- Rightwayplumbing 1685 Cook Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2921 Cardwell Rd
- RPM Plumbing Services Inc.P.O. Box 164
- RUTHERFORD PLUMBING & HEATINGP.O. Box 804
- R J Tilley Plumbing & Heating Inc
- SA Toler Construction Inc2221 Belt Boulevard
- SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus12001 Deerhill Road
- SIMPLISTIC WATER SOLUTIONS9208 Harmad Dr
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- SLIGH PLUMBING & HEATING CO208 S 15TH AVE
- Spotlight Builders9200 Belcherwood Rd
- Stemmle Plumbing Repair IncPO Box 35680
- Synergy Technical Services13511 East Boundary Road Suite C
- SA Toler Construction Inc