Flinn's Rooter Service LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2009

Flinn's Rooter Service is a family owned and operated business since 1990. We specialize in clearing slow and/or clogged drains. Professional guaranteed work with results that last....

drain cleaning (79)plumbers (45)sewer cleaning (15)

05/26/2021

Scott W.

Called Noah and he worked me in immediately. He had everything working again in no time, and was careful and thorough. I will definitely use Flinns for work in the future.

Description of Work
Emergency - sewer pipe clear and scope

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

06/26/2020

Darrell T.

It went great great from the time of the call to the time of payment after the job was done, was less that 90 minutes.

Description of Work
I needed to have my back porch drain rooter.

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

03/24/2020

Stephen K.

Noah and his co-worker arrived on schedule and immediately started working. They were totally professional and finished the job in less than an hour. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen drain and garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

08/26/2019

Catherine G.

They called back on a weekend to confirm I would be on their schedule for Monday (it was not an emergency), and where I was in the queue. They called before they arrived so I was ready. Work was done professionally and the rate was reasonable.

Description of Work
My toilet and my sink in one of my bathrooms would not drain.

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

We are here anytime you need us. Let me know if there’s ever any issues. Thanks for the review!

08/21/2018

Mark C.

To my knowledge we never heard a word, received an email, a phone call, a letter or any kind of response from this company.

Description of Work
We had a urinal plumbing line that needed to be cleaned out.

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

The best way to reach us is to call or text us at 804-909-2938. We were in Florida on vacation but I always respond to text messages or voicemails. I never got either one.

08/16/2018

Joyce R.

Noah quickly unplugged the toilet, and cleaned out all the hair that was blocking the drain in my upstairs shower. I asked him to check the other showers also. He was a professional, fixed everything fast and efficient, and was very clean and tidy about his work. He was on another call when I contacted him, and he was at my house an hour later. He was reasonable in the cost of his service. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
I had a plugged toilet, and one shower that was hardly draining.

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

08/15/2018

Arlen B.

Excellent service provided promptly and professionally. Very happy with the work, and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

01/16/2018

Patricia Z.

He quickly determined that the pump needed to be replaced and gave us the names of potential service providers who could do the work (from Angies List)

Description of Work
The toilet in the basement was not working and it appeared the sump pump was not working.

Work Completed On 01/16/2018

12/27/2017

Paul J.

Very responsive and utilized text for easy communication. Came 1/2 day early when their schedule allowed.

Description of Work
Cleared septic drain lines

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

11/07/2017

Michael B.

He was able to do both quite well. Arrived on time and let me know when he was on his way, kept me informed of what he was doing and why throughout the project.

Description of Work
I needed the pipe from the septic tank to my Distribution Box cleaned and inspected by camera.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

09/08/2017

Tom W.

Nobody could unblock the pipe until Flinn's arrived! Great job and THANK YOU!

Description of Work
We had a blocked pipe and our kitchen sink was all backed up.

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

06/29/2017

Helga G.

He gave a VERY reasonable price for the work and then proceeded to flush the two drains in question and check two others. Water was flowing well when he finished, but he told me to let him know if there was still a problem when it rained again. I always like to use independent service contractors whenever possible and would definitely call on Flinn's again.

Description of Work
I needed two downspout drains cleaned as the rainwater was not running through them. I called Flinn's in the morning. Noah returned my call in the afternoon, and he came over shortly thereafter to assess the situation.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

06/05/2017

Mark W.

Nathan was spectacular. Made the appointment and was on time, as promised. Incredibly professional. Had the tools and experience to get the job done, and quickly. Also noted another plumbing problem we had and made a recommendation for having that repaired. Flinn's is certainly a vendor that I'd recommend without hesitation and would use again.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

04/14/2017

Kaitlan L.

The plumber was on time (actually a few minutes early) and quickly fixed the bathroom sink drain. While he was on site, my roommate suggested that we get him to also unclog the shower drain - it wasn't nearly as bad as the sink, but we figured we might as well since he was already there (save on another potential service call later on) and he offered to do it for an extra $20. When we mentioned that we were Angie's List members, he exceeded the 5% off by not charging us for unclogging the shower. I was very pleased by the prompt, courteous service and will be sure to call Flinn's the next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
I had a clogged bathroom sink drain that just did not respond to anything (auger, drain cleaner, plunger). I finally called Flinn's based on their high Angie's List rating and reviews.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

03/13/2017

Jeff H.

They were here right away. They did excellent work!

Description of Work
We had a backed up drain

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

03/10/2017

Edward C.

Noah at Flinn came out for same issue he came out for 4 1/2 years ago. Preformed another clean out of sewer line. Noah utilized a video camera (this time) put down in line and determined there were tree roots invading line at a joint. To prevent need for further periodic clean outs, referred me to Carneal Plumbing Services to dig up line at clogged joint and permanently repair. The clean out by Noah was an emergency repair and competitive prices were not obtained, but price was in line with prior clean out by Noah. Camera examination was extra.

Description of Work
Back up in house from clogged up sewer line.

Work Completed On 01/03/2017

07/19/2016

Barry H.

It went very well . Noah came out on short notice to camera inspect my sewer line to find a clog as back up for Underground Services First because all their techs were out on other jobs. Noah had to remove the toilet to run the camera down the line from there. He was very professional and did a good job! I will recommend him to family and friends and I would hire him for future projects if needed!

Description of Work
Removed toilet to run camera into sewer line to find clog.

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

04/10/2016

Meghan G.

Noah was very responsive, transparent, and expedient in the services rendered. He is professional, communicative, and trustworthy and maintained a very clean environment while working. HIs availability on the weekends was especially appreciated as we were concerned with the possibility of having to wait until Monday to have our problem addressed. Pricing is very reasonable and quite fair considering the work needing to be completed. We highly recommend using his services.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fully repaired a persistent plumbing problem which involved tree roots blocking and damaging our pipes.

Work Completed On 04/10/2016

04/05/2016

Jane B.

Noah and an assistant came the same day I called, They were courteous, professional and got my kitchen back in working order!! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
unclogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 04/05/2016

02/25/2016

Allison B.

Called Noah, and he was onsite in less than 24 hours. He and his assistant arrived on time, and were professional, courteous, and clean with their work and supplies. We discussed the issue, and he quoted me the price prior to beginning the work. After agreeing, he moved forward and completed the work in a little more than an hour. He consistently updated me on progress, and possible outcomes. They even addressed another minor plumbing issue in the bathtub at no charge. At the completion of work, we discussed the fixes, and how to possibly address future issues. He was genuinely concerned about the work, and how to assist moving forward (with a 90 day guarantee). Prior to leaving my house, he cleaned all the door handles in an attempt to keep things clean. We would highly recommend, and definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Unclogged bathroom sink, checked toilet for drainage issues

Work Completed On 02/25/2016

11/26/2015

Kent W.

We would surely recommend Noah. Our problem is a bit larger than expected and will have to seek other help. Noah referred us to 3 other Companies that can better help us with possible excavation.. He was honest and straightforward with us. Thank you again Noah!

Description of Work
We used Angie's List for this provider. Noah returned our call promptly. We called the day before Thanksgiving and he was able to be at our house that afternoon. He arrived promptly, very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He spent a good amount of time to detect and work on our problem which, ultimately, was possibly roots blocking our pipes, or a few other problems that run towards the road. Well, we know who to call again, hopefully not. Not planning on having further issues. Thank you Noah!

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/25/2015

10/26/2015

Robyn B.

We were pleased with the work and service.

Description of Work
Unclogged a main sewer line

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

06/11/2015

Ann N.

I have a very old house and the basement drain has clogged twice in the past two and a half years. The first time the clog left two inches of water on the floor. Noah Ball came the same day I called and flushed the drainpipe. He also gave me tips on how to try to keep the drain clear. Two years later he had to come back for the same reason, although the damage wasn't as bad. This time it was determined that there were roots in the pipe; he cleared it and we have discussed what my next steps will be. At some point the line will have to be repaired or replaced, but prior to that he will do a TV scope to get to the specifics of the problem. I was very impressed with Noah. He is professional but easy to talk to - and appears to be sincerely interested in doing the best job possible at a reasonable price. I wouldn't think of using another company for rooting. AND, in both cases, he came the same day I called. Now that's good customer service!

Description of Work
Unclogged basement drain