Find top lamp repair service in Raleigh, NC
There are 4 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Raleigh
- Triangle Pharmacy & ACE HardwareExcellent customer service, but no repair was needed. I'll definitely return for lamp repair and to support a locally owned hardware store. The employees are very helpful.
- Triangle Pharmacy & ACE HardwareJulie replaced the cord with one with a switch near the base of the lamp. And she recommended a light bulb that would provide three stages of dimming.
- The Shade TreeThe Shade Tree is owned by a semi-retired couple who open their shop for limited hours of Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Hours are from Noon or 12:30 PM to 4 or 4:30 PM. Owners are very friendly and easy to work with, but call before going to their shop. It is also advisable to leave a voice mail message.
- Triangle Pharmacy & ACE HardwareIt's hard to find a place that does lamp repair, so I am especially grateful that Triangle Pharmacy/Ace Hardware has that service. They had thoughtful suggestions, and they did a great job on an old lamp that wouldn't have cost much to replace, but that I wanted to keep for family reasons.
- The Shade TreeI called and arranged an appointment to meet with the owners at the store. They repaired my lamps very quickly and at a very reasonable price. Excellent service, and the owners are friendly people. I'm happy to recommend them to any Angie's List subscribers !
- THOMPSON-LYNCH COI had two lamps that had gone dark at the same time. I tried to repair one of them and made it worse than just dark, so I took them to Thompson-Lynch at about 10:00 AM. The two ladies there were very friendly and helpful with information about bulbs and wattages, which was a bonus. I left the lamps there and went about my Friday business. At about 3:00 PM I got a telephone call that the lamps were repaired and available for pickup any time. I had expected the repairs to take a week, and had resigned myself to spending the week with the one lamp that was still working. What a great and pleasant surprise. I would recommend Thompson-Lynch to anyone who needs lamp repair. They were great! I also noted that they have a wide selection of lamps and lampshades. I will no doubt check with them when I need to replace shades
- The Shade TreeNeed to make an appointment for service, since the shop is only open part-time, but it is well worth it. Friendly, expert, punctual service. Left feeling like I had three brand new lamps. Had expected to have to leave at least one lamp at the store for repair, but everything was accomplished while I was there--didn't have to wait on anything (while one lamp was being repaired in the back, we were scoping out new shades and finials for the others)
- The Shade TreeWe had purchased 2 birdhouses made from the wood of an old 1800's farmhouse. They actually made two lamps for us out of the birdhouses. They were great! Our styles have changed since, but I can't get rid of them because they're so cute.
- The Shade TreeThis is an update of a previous review in which I gave the provider an and quot;Fand quot;. I had l left messages on VM, but received no response. I was frustrated b/c I was not able to walk into his shop to receive service, since he is semi-retired, there are no regular hours his shop is open, and service is by appointment. Also there was no person to talk to when I called only vm and no response to my messages. Finally, after several days, Bruce called me. He was polite and professional. He let me know the times when his shop would be open ( a few hours on various days) and to come in then or make an appointment. My work schedule makes it difficult to be able to keep an appt. so it is better for me to have a window of time to go at last minute when my schedule is free. So I as able to go to his shop when I had a short span of free time during the hours he mentioned that he would be open. I went to his shop on one of the days he mentioned he would be open for a few hours. He took care of my problem lamp right way. I offered to pay, but he said it was a simple repair and no charge for the turn keys or labor, just remember to come back to him again if I have any other problems. Although, I do not like the fact that service is provided by appointment, or if you happen to go at one of the times he happens to be open (only b/c it is difficult for me personally), I would recommend this provider. He was polite and professional. And, I felt that he honestly wanted to help me rather than charge me for simple repair even after I offered to pay. Based on this more recent experience, I would recommend this provider
Lamp Repair Service in Raleigh
- Business Description:We know that you are looking for a reliable, Professional contractor to trust with your plumbing, electrical. We want to be that contractor! And now we want to announce that we are installing kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinetsRecent Review:Work performed correctly and in less than 1 hour. Great service!Juan J.
- Business Description:General remodeling and renovation, Painting(interior/exterior , Decking, Doors and Windows, custom work and More... The company you can trust to get it done.Recent Review:Carlos and his guys were quick to respond to the job online. They were punctual and finished all three jobs in one weekend. They did great work. Would definitely recommend!Katie P.
- Business Description:We believe in high-touch home repair and maintenance. All interior and exterior residential remodeling is handled by our founders Carlos, and Santiago From wood rot to cosmetic upgrades, we deliver long-lasting results for your family's home.Recent Review:They were professional, courteous , and had new chandelier hung in no time. Would derfinitely hire again.Sheila S.
- Business Description:Your Home Repairs ProffesionalRecent Review:Excellent! Top quality work. Will use again and recommend to anyone hiring. He did the job right!Steve S.
- Business Description:n 1975 we opened Triangle Pharmacy on Highway 54. Over the last 37 years the business has grown from one pharmacy to two separate pharmacy /hardware combinations. The Woodcroft location was opened in 1985 and the pharmacy department was added in 2006. This is truly a family operation as we are currently employing all three generationsRecent Review:Excellent customer service, but no repair was needed. I'll definitely return for lamp repair and to support a locally owned hardware store. The employees are very helpful.Renee C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:the technician came out three times and refused to work on the mower. It was a different excuse each time. The last time he said parts were not available; He left, I went indoors and successfully ordered all the necessary parts from Sears!!Rich Z.
- Business Description:Rated #1 in Triangle for the most Ethical Contractor by the National Association of Consumer Affairs, which is referenced by the ABC-11. Electrical Contracting for 25 years in the Triangle and various states in the nation. No trip charge or any hidden fees. Prompt service and affordable rates. No job is too small. Call us you won't be disappointed. Licensed and insured
- Business Description:Complete Handyman service. No task too small. We can do a variety of different repairs in one visit, so make a list and call us.
- Business Description:Being an independent contractor for the last 35 years, I treat my customers with the highest respect and treat there homes as if it were my own home. Uniquely, I leave my job site in a cleanly manner on a daily basis. I, as a rule, do all my own work, If work requires a permit, I will bring in reputable licensed contractors under my supervision. In the past, all my potential customers are referred to me by cliental. I have a 100 % satisfaction policy, If your not satisfied for any rea..
- Business Description:After 32 years of being open Jane is now semi-retired and operating by appointment only. Please call our number - 919-859-1923 - to leave a message and make an appointment. We do answer our phone when we are at the buildingRecent Review:The Shade Tree is owned by a semi-retired couple who open their shop for limited hours of Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Hours are from Noon or 12:30 PM to 4 or 4:30 PM. Owners are very friendly and easy to work with, but call before going to their shop. It is also advisable to leave a voice mail messageMark R.
See all 4 highly rated companies in RaleighJoin Angi now
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blane's Electrical Service102 Macon Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- Blane's Electrical Service
- Dolby Silver Brass & Crystal100 Storm Ct
Cary, North Carolina
- Dolby Silver Brass & Crystal
- Hosack Maintenance Group4160 Ferncreek Dr
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Hosack Maintenance Group
- Impact Electrical & Remodeling, LLC3717 Old Country Ln
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Impact Electrical & Remodeling, LLC
- L. D. Branch Electric216 Canton Dr
Durham, North Carolina
- L. D. Branch Electric
- Project Services Inc135 Clancy Cir
Cary, North Carolina
- Project Services Inc
- VAUGHAN LANDSCAPES13200 Strickland Rd STE 114 #142
Raleigh, North Carolina
- VAUGHAN LANDSCAPES