Sloan Service Company Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

We offer Heating, Cooling, and Electrical services to homeowners and businesses in the Raleigh area. Our certified technicians can help with all your air conditioning and heating service needs. Our HVAC services include air conditioning repair, air conditioning unit installation, HVAC maintenance contracts, furnace repair, furnace installation, heating system maintenance, HVAC inspections, air purification systems, humidifiers, dehumidifiers and more. Our Electrical Services Include: Lighting upgrades, outlets, switches, dimmer switches, ceiling fan installation, electrical remodeling, rewiring, electrical panels & breaker boxes, preventative maintenance, life safety, home automation, tv mounting, hiding wires & cable boxes, electrical inspections, electrical troubleshooting & repair. Special Offer for New Systems: FREE 3 Year Labor Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty & FREE 3 Year Maintenance Agreement. Call today for a Free Estimate! We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Our certified technicians offer 24/7 Emergency Service and Free Estimates. At Sloan Service Company, Inc. we take pride in providing high-quality workmanship and unbeatable customer service. Call us today at 919-879-5957....

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Raleigh

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

Holland's Hardscapes

*****We are currently taking INSTALL projects. We are not taking any small repairs or anything less than 200sqft at this time. PLEASE visit our website to request an estimate. WWW.HOLLANDSHARDSCAPES.COM***** Holland's Hardscapes was created by Steven & Shannon Holland with the mission to provide their clients with the highest quality hardscape construction through knowledge and experience. They love the unique challenge that comes with each residential hardscape project and thrive on making the vision a reality! We are a company that can provide many different services to complete and put together a unique hardscape project. We offer full Landscape Designs, Retaining and Sitting Walls, Firepits and Fireplaces, Paver patios and Stamped concrete, Landscape lighting, and more. Steven has worked in this field for over 12 years and has great experience to help accomplish our customers goals. All of our projects are designed by Steven while incorporating the ideas our customers may have. We work closely with our customers to bring in all aspects of the outdoor living area they are looking for. We understand it is an exciting project for our Homeowners and we are just as excited to create their outdoor dream for them!

Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLC

We are small business. We have been servicing the Triangle for many years. We offer reasonable prices, and phenomenal results. We know that details matter. We can help you get the landscape and lawn you've always dreamed of!

Offers by Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLC on Angi

06/12/2020

LeeAnn P.

I can't say enough good things about Sloan's! Everyone from Jael on the phone, to Davey the service tech in the field were delightful to work with. Jael worked magic to get a tech out for my clients on very short notice and was very knowledgeable about what we needed. Davey was professional and extremely thorough with his inspection. He identified a lot of issues two other inspectors missed. He explained his findings clearly and I ended up learning a lot because he was willing to share his expertise! We received a detailed report the same day, and a clear and concise estimate the next. I definitely recommend Sloan Service Company for their honest, professional, reliable and skilled staff and the outstanding work they do!

Description of Work
HVAC mechanical inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,ceiling fans

10/18/2019

Stefan K.

All communication was prompt and timely. The work was done quickly and professionally. It ended up costing more than we had planned but only because the wiring had to travel so far. Daryl explained exactly what he was going to do and then did it. When it ended up being a bit more work than they had thought, they stuck by their original quote. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
They installed a 220 outlet in our garage for an electric car

09/25/2019

Marsha T.

prompt and professional service by Corey Flippo.

Description of Work
installation of smoke alarms

05/21/2019

Jason M.

They responded immediately and were great. Jason got me in for a same day appointment after my HVAC wasn't cooling. Daniel came out and immediately diagnosed and fixed the problem for a reasonable rate. He answered all of my questions and after looking at my other HVAC let me know that I may need an additional capacitor but with further testing thought it wasn't needed and didn't try to upsell me. He was very honest, I would highly recommend and will hire again.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

04/27/2019

Sarah B.

Joel and Jason were very professional and experts in their field. They both responded quickly to resolve the electrical and A/C issues. We highly recommend Sloan Service Company!

Description of Work
Electrical and HVAC

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/24/2018

Douglas B.

Excellent. Joel is very professional and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Replaced our 2nd floor heating and cooling system.

08/30/2018

Anthony W.

All work was completed efficiently..

Description of Work
Eletrical work was completed.

08/13/2018

Ashley C.

Everything during my scheduled repair visit went great. Corey was amazing. He was super friendly and fast. He correctly diagnosed and repaired my flickering bathroom lights by replacing the light switch. He didn't try to get me to buy any additional services or repairs - which is so refreshing. I also asked him about several other electrical things I would like done around my house - like new light fixtures, moving a smoke alarm, and adding a light switch for the attic. He took a look at all of my requests and gave me great feedback and suggestions. I will definitely be calling Sloan Service Company in the future for the projects I discussed with Corey.

Description of Work
Replacement of a bad light switch.

07/01/2018

Javier V.

Sloan Services was called at approximately 11:00 in the a.m. as an emergency due to the A/C not cooling the house. We called this company based on prior service to my daughter's house and a good rating. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. They accommodated me for the same day on Saturday. The "technician" showed up quickly at around 2:00 p.m. and discovered a block of ice in the coils. He explained the process in a very detail manner like nobody ever did before. The "technician" performed a complete maintenance including the outside unit and 3 pounds of Freon were added. As he kept working, I just kept thinking on how much this emergency was going to cost me. To my surprise, the "technician" charged me a lot less of what I was expecting. As you should know, the Freon itself is expensive. Well, at the end I asked him for a business card because I wanted for him to be my permanent HVAC person to deal with my house. Another surprise, the "technician" was actually the president of the company. I was extremely happy and humbled that he made my emergency his priority. If I could give this company an A plus, I would do it. Thank you sir for your outstanding services.

Description of Work
Emergency call- A/C was not cooling the house

06/27/2018

Joel E.

The work went well, and Cory did a great job. However, the price was extremely high for what was performed. I would shop around for a better price next time I need electrical work.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation and a dimmer switch fix

Category electrician

- Heating / Furnace Repair, Troubleshooting, System Tune-Up, Installation - Air Conditioning Repair Service, Maintenance, System Replacement - Expert Electricians for any size project! Providing Residential & Commercial Electrical and HVAC Service in RDU.

Automotive & Modular Homes. Hot tubs / Pools Aluminum Wiring