End of summer sales are a great time to stock up on certain supplies or purchase outdoor items like furniture, grills, lawn mowers, camping gear and trees.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 5 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Oklahoma City
- Conn's AppliancesYes Conn's sold me an icebox the first day they delivered it it never worked they came out 2 weeks later and fixed it and the day they left it still didn't work they wouldn't replace the ice box and wanted me to wait another 2 weeks for someone to come out so I took the icebox back to the store and went to Lowe's because I'm a single father raising two babies and I could not afford to live out of the ice chest no longer and I bought a new icebox from Lowe's now cons are still trying to charge me and they put it on my credit and it's hurting my credit for me to do certain things I need to do Conn's told me that they would take it off and they would have someone higher up call me and then they've never called me back and I've called several times and I just get the runaround pawn knows that they got over on me they sold me a lemon and it's against the law to sell somebody a lemon and then you're sitting here slandering my credit although where I can't buy stuff so I'm going to post it over everything Facebook I'm going to get a Sonic and stand out in front of your store and I'm going to do what y'all doing to me I'm going to run y'all's customers off cuz they sure don't need the service y'all offer anyways thanks for having someone call me I knew you wouldn't call me back and you were ruining my credi
- Mr. Appliance of MansfieldExcellent repair man. We chose to have dishwasher repaired and skip the stovetop. He did a great job. Would definitely recommend!
- Arrow Appliance RepairArrived exactly on time, and called ahead as requested so we could put animals up. Very courteous and professional. Knew what was wrong very soon, explained it well, showed us the broken part and explained to my satisfaction what had happened. Also explained that the new part has a 2 yr warrantee. He was tidy, didn't leave a mess, and as a courtesy, looked at another appliance for us and even called another repairman about it though it wasn't his area. We will have the other repairman out to service that other appliance soon. I found it very refreshing to have a professional come in on time, do the work needed and not leave a mess. We have now found our NEW appliance repair folks!
- Arrow Appliance RepairI called them for an appointment they set it up arrived as stated determined that it would require a complete replacement of the top of the washer (glass door the hinge was broken and it was a molded piece that required complete replacement. They tried to get just the frame was not available. They contacted the warehouse they purchased parts from and they had one in stock. they returned later that afternoon and made the repair. No problems what so ever very well done! I would recommend them to anyone needing appliance repair
- Arrow Appliance RepairWent really well. No upsales. Did it same day. Was very nice and informative to my wife. She felt comfortable with him being in the house. Installed the new disposal. GREAT price point at $125. I will call them for any other service that they can perform.
- Arrow Appliance RepairI'm one of those people that cringes at the thought of calling a repairman (appliance, plumber, electrician, etc.). I just assume I'll either be overcharged, they won't know what they are doing or I'll pay a fortune for something I could have fixed for a fraction of the cost myself. The other day the ice maker on our 3 year old Maytag/Whirlpool french door refrigerator with bottom freezer went out (remember when those things would last decades!??!) - not any longer. We actually bought a model with the ice maker not in the door, thinking that would be less to go wrong - we were mistaken. I decided to call someone to fix it. I saw Arrow's $19 price to take a look and figured that would be worth it and gave them a call. Someone came out the next day - in a well maintained commercial van and wearing a clean uniform - and told me there was nothing to replace on this style ice maker and I'd need to buy a new one. He went to the local supplier and came back with a matching unit - but the water intake was aligned slightly differently. So, he said he'd order one from Dallas and be back the next day (Friday). I got a call Friday afternoon and was told the part was in and he could come right away. He showed up and quickly changed out the ice maker with a new one. He also answered my questions regarding those overly expensive water filters they put in these refrigerators these days (said I could put an inexpensive pass-thru in and avoid the cost of new filters!). Everything works great now and I think the price was very fair. Will definitely call again
- Arrow Appliance RepairThe service man responded the same day I called, which was fortunate for both of us. I explained the condition and situation of the appliance and that I preferred replace rather than repair the unit. In the past, other service providers have taken short cuts and insisted that I was "good to go," in order to turn a fast buck. The installation was fast and "painless" and I was satisfied with the charges. For those who wish to maintain a resource to repair small appliances, this provider is an excellent choice
- N2 AppliancesTech replaced two switches and checked all wiring. Determined the microwave could not be repaired. He took his time in checking everything out. He was very thorough. Very nice.
- N2 AppliancesThey were wonderful. Andrew was my technician and he was outstanding. Excellent service. He explained what was wrong, how to fix it and it was done in a timely manner. Very informative and courteous. I will use N2 Appliances again for all my needs. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed
- HARRY'S TV VIDEO & APPLIANCEHarry's is a good local company that you can always count on. The quality of the products is excellent as is the service. I wanted a garbage disposal but I did not want to pay the prices that some plumbers charge. I found what I needed at Harry's.
Last update on November 21, 2022
Small Appliance Repair Services in Oklahoma City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
If your washer is leaking, there's a good chance you need to replace the rubber seal. Read on to find out how to get it done on a front-load washer.
The best freezer and refrigerator temperatures preserve your food longer. Read on to find out how to set the right temperatures on a fridge and freezer.
Find small appliance repair services in
- Forest Park,
- Nichols Hills,
- Midwest City,
- Del City,
- Warr Acres,
- The Village,
- Nicoma Park,
small appliance repair services in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Gas Grill Repair14217 s. Hudson ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
- Allegiance Electric6820 S Sunnylane Rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135
- CNS Repair Service LLC2213 Flair Dr
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159
- DIXON'S4321 NW 43RD ST
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112
- EDP Contract Services12128 Briarlake Ct.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
- HARRY'S TV VIDEO & APPLIANCE11110 N PENNSYLVANIA AVE
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73120
- Hermans Plumbing1545 Republic Cir
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73110
- MARK'S APPLIANCE SVC5204 NW 108TH TER
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73162
- Metro Appliance Repair1521 S.W. 122
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
- Mr. Appliance of Oklahoma City6310 S Western Ave Suite A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
- Oklahoma Maytag Repair805 North Hudson Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
- Professional Handyman Services504 NW 36th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
- Rick's Appliance Service2712 NW 15th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73113
- Stans Service Company2110 N Minnie LN
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127
- Vick's Appliance Repair1444 NW 95th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
- WADES APPLIANCE REPAIR & PARTS117 SW 4TH ST
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73160
- Affordable Gas Grill Repair
- DANNYS TV & APPLIANCE325 S Porter Ave
Norman, Oklahoma 73071
- DANNYS TV & APPLIANCE
- Metro Appliances & More - Edmond220 NE 150th St
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Metro Appliances & More - Edmond
- Yukon Appliance Center301 Ellison St
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099
- Yukon Appliance Center