Thinking about installing a microwave above your oven range? You'll be zapping meals in no time after reading our handy DIY tips for microwave installation.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 9 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Oklahoma City
- N2 AppliancesTech replaced two switches and checked all wiring. Determined the microwave could not be repaired. He took his time in checking everything out. He was very thorough. Very nice.
- N2 AppliancesThey were wonderful. Andrew was my technician and he was outstanding. Excellent service. He explained what was wrong, how to fix it and it was done in a timely manner. Very informative and courteous. I will use N2 Appliances again for all my needs. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed
- Mr. Appliance of MansfieldExcellent repair man. We chose to have dishwasher repaired and skip the stovetop. He did a great job. Would definitely recommend!
- Arrow Appliance RepairThe service man responded the same day I called, which was fortunate for both of us. I explained the condition and situation of the appliance and that I preferred replace rather than repair the unit. In the past, other service providers have taken short cuts and insisted that I was "good to go," in order to turn a fast buck. The installation was fast and "painless" and I was satisfied with the charges. For those who wish to maintain a resource to repair small appliances, this provider is an excellent choice
- Arrow Appliance RepairI'm one of those people that cringes at the thought of calling a repairman (appliance, plumber, electrician, etc.). I just assume I'll either be overcharged, they won't know what they are doing or I'll pay a fortune for something I could have fixed for a fraction of the cost myself. The other day the ice maker on our 3 year old Maytag/Whirlpool french door refrigerator with bottom freezer went out (remember when those things would last decades!??!) - not any longer. We actually bought a model with the ice maker not in the door, thinking that would be less to go wrong - we were mistaken. I decided to call someone to fix it. I saw Arrow's $19 price to take a look and figured that would be worth it and gave them a call. Someone came out the next day - in a well maintained commercial van and wearing a clean uniform - and told me there was nothing to replace on this style ice maker and I'd need to buy a new one. He went to the local supplier and came back with a matching unit - but the water intake was aligned slightly differently. So, he said he'd order one from Dallas and be back the next day (Friday). I got a call Friday afternoon and was told the part was in and he could come right away. He showed up and quickly changed out the ice maker with a new one. He also answered my questions regarding those overly expensive water filters they put in these refrigerators these days (said I could put an inexpensive pass-thru in and avoid the cost of new filters!). Everything works great now and I think the price was very fair. Will definitely call again
- Arrow Appliance RepairArrived exactly on time, and called ahead as requested so we could put animals up. Very courteous and professional. Knew what was wrong very soon, explained it well, showed us the broken part and explained to my satisfaction what had happened. Also explained that the new part has a 2 yr warrantee. He was tidy, didn't leave a mess, and as a courtesy, looked at another appliance for us and even called another repairman about it though it wasn't his area. We will have the other repairman out to service that other appliance soon. I found it very refreshing to have a professional come in on time, do the work needed and not leave a mess. We have now found our NEW appliance repair folks!
- Arrow Appliance RepairWent really well. No upsales. Did it same day. Was very nice and informative to my wife. She felt comfortable with him being in the house. Installed the new disposal. GREAT price point at $125. I will call them for any other service that they can perform.
- Arrow Appliance RepairI called them for an appointment they set it up arrived as stated determined that it would require a complete replacement of the top of the washer (glass door the hinge was broken and it was a molded piece that required complete replacement. They tried to get just the frame was not available. They contacted the warehouse they purchased parts from and they had one in stock. they returned later that afternoon and made the repair. No problems what so ever very well done! I would recommend them to anyone needing appliance repair
- Affordable Gas Grill RepairDave was right on time and went right to work. He quickly found our problem and had our grill working again within 20 minutes from the time he got here. I was very impressed with his professionalism and will certainly call him again when a problem arises.
- North Point ExteriorsThe company was very professional. They took the time to answer all my questions. They really cared. I was not a number. The services were top notch and performed right away with reasonable prices. The best customer service hands down I have ever seen. I have never seen a company take this much time to educate the homewoner on their options. I recommend them to everyone. They really went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and that everything was perfect
Small Appliance Repair Services in Oklahoma City
- Business Description:Water Boy's Plumbing is an all purpose general plumbing repair company. We pride ourselves in personal service and a positive attitude.Recent Review:Arrived on time and performed each task professionally and without surprises. Demonstrated how to perform the unit flush each year and explained each step so I could do it myself in the future. VERY HAPPY ME! The price was less than a third of what other plumbers quoted for the job. <brRonald M.
- Business Description:Appliance repair service, we repair all appliances, all brands. We are usually available for same day service. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need to schedule service or if you have any questions about our services, You can also book directly online at, N2APPLIANCES.COM or call us at (405) 421-0099 Or email us at, SERVICE.N2APPLIANCES@GMAIL.CORecent Review:N2 Appliances was very responsive to our needs. They responded to our on line inquiry within the hour (on a weekend) and promptly booked the service appointment. Our dryer needed a part that was not in stock, but the part was ordered and received the next day, and was installed the day after. The dryer works great, we would definitely use N2 Appliances againRaymond O.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Amazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the InternetEd L.
- Business Description:We stand by our $39.95 Service Call. FREE with repair. We offer same day service ( in most cases) and typically repair is completed on the first trip.Recent Review:Very fast response from the time I call to Jason's arrival. It took Jason all of five to ten minutes to diagnose my electric Kenmore's problem AND FIX IT!!!! Extremely affordable, very professional and just downright nice. Jason and Arrow Appliance Repair will have ALL my repair businessLARRY S.
- Business Description:We have 17 years of appliance repair experience. U.S. Navy Veteran. Servicing all makes and models. Honest and friendly service with a smile. Servicing the greater Oklahoma City metro and outlining cities.Recent Review:Excellent. Service was available within 24 hours.. Very friendly, informative and swift working. Knew exactly what he was doing with no wasted motion. The fee was for both washing machine part and labor. Accepted my personal check and work area was left clean. Will definitely support this Veteran BusinessBenita A.
- Business Description:When your home or business appliance isn’t working the way you need it to, turn to the experts at Mr. Appliance to get it working better than ever. Whether you are facing a broken fridge, washer, dryer, or commercial appliance, our repair technicians have the know-how to get your machines working efficiently and effectively. We can handle a wide range of brand repairs, including Frigidaire, General Electric, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Whirlpool, and more. Mr. Appliance is the trusted source for ..Recent Review:HOWEVER, MY SON HAS A COFFEE SHOP IN DOWNTOWN EDMOND AND HAS A RESIDENTIAL WINE COOLER IN HIS SHOP THAT THEY REFUSED TO SERVICE BECAUSE IT WAS IN A BUSINESS. IT WOULD SEEM TO ME THAT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE UNIT IS LOCATED WITHIN A BUSINESS OR NOT, IF THE WINE COOLER (WHICH WAS VERY SIMILAR TO THE ONE WE HAD FIXED) NEEDS REPAIR, THE SERVICE COMPANY SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE REPAIRS NEEDED. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THEIR "POLICY" REGARDING UNITS WITHIN A BUSINESSDebra A D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. ThanksStuart L.
- Business Description:Self owned & operated. We all live a busy life and the last thing anyone needs is more hassles. That is why CNS Appliance Repair is here for you. We offer same day service with fast reliable repairs from technicians you can trust. We carry a large inventory of parts from today's top manufacturers. All technicians are highly trained not only in the field of repair but to respect your home and property. All repairs come with a 90 day guarantee and we will not leave until you are 100% satisfied...Recent Review:John was very professional and efficient with his time and mine. Responded to my need the same day I called. Fixed the machine within 3 hours of my call for help. Very good to work with. <br /> <br /> <br /J Anthony M.
- Business Description:Allegiance Electric is an electrical contracting firm with a wide range of services. We have approx 15 employees and run 5 service trucks available for any customers needs. We also can handle commercial residential and industrial new construction. Our service department has two service trucks on call 24/7 365 days a year. We also offer financing and can accept all major credit cardsRecent Review:I got in touch with them through another website, but they called immediately (just like I asked) and they sent someone within the hour. I had been struggling with getting it back together most of the day before. That's when I realized I would just not be able to do the job anymore. They came right away and Carlos was amazing. Very polite and very quick. Cleaned up after he was done and very considerate. Thanks again Carlos. You were a lifesaver. <br /Tammy M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phoneAndrea C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
The cost to repair a microwave depends on the type of microwave and what’s wrong with your unit. In some cases, it may be better to replace your microwave instead of trying to repair it.
Installing a water line to your new ice maker could take only minutes if you’ve got an existing hookup under the sink. But you can still connect it DIY even if you have to tap into the primary water source. Here's how.
Find small appliance repair services in
small appliance repair services in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Northwest Vacuum and Janitorial Supplies2832 Pembroke Ter
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
- Affordable Gas Grill Repair14217 s. Hudson ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
- All Pro Appliance Repair Service820 W Danforth Rd Ste A 40
Edmond, Oklahoma 73003
- Allegiance Electric6820 S Sunnylane Rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135
- Appliance Guys LLC1511 24th Ave SW
Norman, Oklahoma 73072
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Arrow Appliance Repair2924 Saint Fergus Dr
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
- A-1 Northwest Vacuum and Janitorial Supplies
- EDP Contract Services12128 Briarlake Ct.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
- EDP Contract Services
- Oklahoma Maytag Repair805 North Hudson Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
- Oklahoma Maytag Repair
- Professional Handyman Services504 NW 36th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
- Professional Handyman Services
- Stans Service Company2110 N Minnie LN
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127
- Stans Service Company
- Vick's Appliance Repair1444 NW 95th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
- Vick's Appliance Repair
- WADES APPLIANCE REPAIR & PARTS117 SW 4TH ST
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73160
- WADES APPLIANCE REPAIR & PARTS
- Yukon Appliance Center301 Ellison St
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099
- Yukon Appliance Center