Radon mitigation costs an average of $1,000.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Nashville, TN
There are 8 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Nashville
- AdvantaClean of NashvilleAdvanta Clean of West Nashville did a superb job of remediating the radon problem in my condo. Communication with the owner and installer was excellent. They provided timely information and diagrams in response to our HOA's questions. Installer, Dustin, showed up on time for every appt from estimate, repairing cracks in foundation, installing & painting remediation/vent system, to post-remediation radon testing. He is a top-notch professional and perfectionist. I interviewed and got estimates from two additional radon remediators, whose level of knowledge of radon/remediation and EPA standards, communication, competence, and professionalism did not compare to Dustin's. However, Advanta Clean of West Nashville's estimate/cost was comparable to those of the other radon remediation companies. I couldn't be more pleased or recommend Advanta Clean of West Nashville for radon remediation more highly. They are good people you can trust
- 1st Choice Home InspectionsRichard Triggs is amazing. Always courteous, professional, detailed, and timely. He conducts his business with the utmost integrity. He’s completed several inspections for us and we have complete confidence in his work. I highly recommend Richard.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSFBS completed the jobs in a timely, professional manner. I could not be happier with Matthew and his crew. I would highly recommend using FBS for any basement or crawl space need.
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.I had a significant potential issue with radon test results done by my home inspector that would have prevented closing on the purchase of my new home. I was able to get Keith/Franklin to come out quickly with two additional radon testing machines in order to get more data. Turned out my home inspector's machine was in need of recalibration and was not reading accurately. Thanks to Keith, we were able to figure that out and proceed with the closing on my new home as planned
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.Our home had a passive radon system installed when it was built. After purchasing a Corentium Home Radon Detector and testing for a couple of months, we found that our long-term readings averaged in the mid 4 pCis. Short-term readings varied daily, at times close to 7 pCi. Since action is advised above 4 pCi, we contacted Keith for a consultation. Keith was punctual and recommended that we turn our passive system into an active one. Keith did everything he could to ensure that our installation was properly completed. After installation, he tested the radon levels in our home. Not only did this validate our readings, it also ensured the fan was working properly. Keith was a pleasure to work with, and we would work with him again. The picture attached shows the readings before installation and over a month later based on our radon detector (which the numbers s/b slightly lower as calibrated against Keith's radon detector)
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.I got a total of 4 estimates. He and his company very much impressed me with his thoroughness, professionalism and responsiveness. He will be my first choice for any work I need that his company does.
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.Keith was prompt, courteous, and did an outstanding job. The work performed was performed timely and neat. I would HIGHLY recommend Franklin Enviornmental !
- 1st Choice Home InspectionsIt went great, Richard was very thorough and explained everything he found. I feel like it was a good investment to have him inspect a home I thought was almost perfect. His pictures and report was extremely helpful, allowing me to work with the builder to get issues fixed.
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.Franklin Environmental was very professional in assessing the problem, explaining their experience with my specific issue and offering a solution. Couldn't have been nicer or more professional. I would certainly call on them again if I have an environmental problem.
- 1st Choice Home InspectionsPerfect. We have moved many times and have never found a thorough and accurate Inspector, until now. Richard took his time. He answered all of my questions and made recommendations for the future care of our home. The experience couldn't have been better.
Radon Testing Companies in Nashville
- Business Description:FES is locally owned and operated. To the highest standard, we follow EPA's radon testing and mitigation protocol. We do not sub contract and do not require money up front. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Messages will be checked after hours and weekends!Recent Review:in 2014 Keith and his team did the work including installing a dehumidifier. We recently noticed some water buildup around the dehumidifier. Keith came out and immediately diagnosed the problem and clean out a clogged drain and line. He also cleaned up all the water. We realized, at this time, that we had not been changing out the filter every six months per the manual. Keith apologized that he nor his team had not emphasized the importance of changing the filter regularly. The work today was six years after installation and he did charge us for the service today. Excellent job!!cathy g.
- Business Description:1st Choice Home Inspections was founded in 2002 by Tommy Kirby. We are a multi-inspector firm servicing East TN as well as the Greater Nashville Area. Our inspectors are licensed by the State of Tennessee and members of InterNACHI. We provide great care to our clients by performing the best inspection possible. Tommy and his team have performed thousands of residential home inspections throughout Tennessee. After Hurricane Katrina, Tommy was one of a select group of licensed home inspectors h..Recent Review:Perfect very good I used them multiple timesBrian E.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1959 serving the residential and commercial plumbing need of Middle TennesseeRecent Review:I called in the late morning and the plumber arrived within the hour, found the problem, replaced the part, cleaned up the area and was on his way. And all at a good price. What more can you ask for?Lori H.
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:Mike Pierce was great to work with! He let me know each step what was going on. I had to have additional work or things were not going to happen but he explained why and what I needed and what would happen if I did not do it that way. I highly recommend him and the company to anyone considering or needing foundation work! Two guys were helping him, Lu and Austin, and they were great, they were professional and hard working. Every time I had to deal with them they were polite and a joy to deal with. These three gentlemen are giving the company a good nameAnitra L.
- Business Description:Specializing in water damage, mold removal, air duct cleaning for the residential, commercial and industrial markets.Recent Review:Advanta Clean of West Nashville did a superb job of remediating the radon problem in my condo. Communication with the owner and installer was excellent. They provided timely information and diagrams in response to our HOA's questions. Installer, Dustin, showed up on time for every appt from estimate, repairing cracks in foundation, installing & painting remediation/vent system, to post-remediation radon testing. He is a top-notch professional and perfectionist. I interviewed and got estimates from two additional radon remediators, whose level of knowledge of radon/remediation and EPA standards, communication, competence, and professionalism did not compare to Dustin's. However, Advanta Clean of West Nashville's estimate/cost was comparable to those of the other radon remediation companies. I couldn't be more pleased or recommend Advanta Clean of West Nashville for radon remediation more highly. They are good people you can trustkitti v.
- Business Description:Free Estimates and Inspections, 24/7/365 Emergency Response. A+ Accredited business with Better Business Bureau. IICRC Certified in Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold Remediation, and Carpet Cleaning. S520 Certified in Mold Remediation - NADCA Certified in Air Duct CleaningRecent Review:Great experience with Doug and his team. Punctual, courteous, detailed, thorough, and very professional. Thank you!Kimberly S.
- Business Description:We believe you will find our way of doing business to be a refreshing change from what you have come to expect. 1.The Initial Consultation and Free Analysis: Our trained Consultant starts by seeking your input of what is happening in your basement and then analyzing your problem. Next, you will learn what is causing your problem and how B-Dry® will permanently solve it. Finally, we will price your job "to the penny." No high pressure sales tactics. 2.Delivering Your Agreed-Upon Solution: We w..Recent Review:Excellent! They showed up on time, very professional, and the pricing was very expensive but, I think it's worth it.Julie P.
- Business Description:Foundation Solutionworks is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties ..Recent Review:Shaun discovered a water leak in our bathroom wall that we didn't know we had. He came out within a day or 2 of contact and his crew started in 2 weeks as he said they would. They came out every day until the job was complete. He walked us through the process of the encapsulation, sump pump and dehumifider installation. They jacked up one bathroom floor and supported the other bathroom floor. We had more problems than we realized when we contacted him. If you have foundation problems call ShaunPAM W.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
When building or remodeling, hire green architects, builders, remodeling companies and environmental inspectors to avoid buying toxic products for the home.
Find radon inspectors in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
radon inspectors in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Services LLC182 Trinity Road
- ADVANCED AIR350 Franklin Rd
- AdvantaClean of Nashville3808 CrossCreek Rd
- AIR TEST LLC330 Franklin Rd 135A-149
- ALL PRO PROPERTY INSPECTIONS3529 TRIMBLE RD
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- A+ Services LLC
- B-4 Home Group1410 Michele's Way
La Vergne, Tennessee
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair2118 UTOPIA AVE
- BJK PROPERTY INSPECTIONS INC4282 PATE RD
- Bradley Inspection Services1013 Tower Hill Ln
- Bullion Home Inspections326 Sarna drive
La Vergne, Tennessee
- B-4 Home Group
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- JCM Inspection Services
- JCM Inspection Services
- Knarr Remediation and Restoration2203 Portland Ave.
- Knarr Remediation and Restoration
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- National Property Inspections1401 Sunnyside Drive
- National Property Inspections
- STEAMATIC2219 Dunn Ave
- TeamOne Home Inspection265 Remington Ave
- Tennessee Radon Services1443 Elm Hill Pike
- The BrickKicker of Middle Tennessee1450 Big Bartons Creek Rd
- Top 2 Bottom Home Inspections133 Bradshaw Road
- Trace Inspections1643 Zurich Dr
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- TeamOne Home Inspection