Murphy beds are a popular and stylish way to save space in apartments and small rooms. Recent innovations like hydraulic pistons and stronger locking mechanisms have made them safer and more popular than ever. Is a Murphy bed the right fit for you?
Get matched with top interior designers in Modesto, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local interior designers.
Recent Interior Decorators Reviews in Modesto
- Realty Design & ConstructionAmazing outcome! I feel like the quality of the work is excellent. If a problem arose (which they always do with old houses) they handled it promptly and efficiently. Fair, trustworthy, and dedicated to please the customer!
- Realty Design & ConstructionLeslie and Heather are a fabulous team! They worked with our to-do list and budget. We got quality products that fit our style and our price range. Any delays or changes were well communicated and always resolved. We’re going to use them again for our bathroom remodel!
- VanderHelm InteriorsWe were extremely pleased with Sheryl's professionalism. She is thorough in assisting her customers with any project. We have employed her service multiple times over the past 10 years and have nothing but high praises for her expertise, knowledge and skill. From first contact about a job, whether ordering window coverings or new drapes. Sheryl is kind, showing interest in my needs. She is accomodating to her customers' schedules, willing to come to your home with color and fabric/material samples. Her prices are the most competetive in the area...she realizes how families must stretch a dollar and works to provide the best solution to limited budgets. Sheryl has a natural ability to "see" color, fabric, furniture arrangement that works to turn a room into a showcase. She has turned my home into what many of my friends call a "model home." I highly recommend Sheryl for any project...no matter how small or how large. She can handle it all!! o
- SLATER'S HOME FURNISHINGSThey were excellent. They had very good ideas. They came to my house and looked at it. They made recommendations on furniture and things like that. They provided very good service.
- PURSLEY'S INTERIOR'SPursley's staff is very helpful, offers suggestions that worked very well and came on time to their appointments. We are very pleased with the window treatments they suggested. Everything works and looks fabulous.
- MLI Shutters & BlindsWARNING! They do not accept responsibility for their mistakes, and take the unwitnessed, verbal word of their Salesman (vested interest in lying) over documented proof of his mistakes. Salesman wanted full pre-payment for order, but settled for about half when I balked. Glad I did. Delivery was over a week late and company forgot to call me when it came in. Also, in addition to what was owed, Salesman wanted $100 more to `fix' his mistake! An identical, new blind from Home Depot cost less than balance this company wanted, and HD delivered it to our home FREE. Story: I gave Salesman inside window measurements specifying width and height and used an identical blind I had with me to convey specifics. Salesman wrote up order and asked if the numbers were correct. HOWEVER, not being knowledgeable of industry conventions, we relied on Salesman to write up order correctly. He neither drew an illustration, nor identified numbers (e.g., width, height), and I did not know numbers were supposed to be in a specific order. Ignorant of this fact, I confirmed that the "numbers" were correct. BUT, he had transposed the sequence of the numbers, so the blind was made 3x wider than high! Home Depot, Lowes, and other companies I have used for blinds, use graphics to augment descriptions and cord placements, to clarify/catch any misunderstandings, contrary to the claims of this company's CEO, M. Lencioni, who claimed "no one in the industry does that". The only reason I gave them a `D' overall rating instead of an `F' was because we had been satisfied with a blind they had repaired
- MICHELLE LACY INTERIORSNever met Michelle but Frank is absolutely pathetic. Tries to avoid paying people he subcontracts with. Usually has to be hassled repeatedly to ultimately get him to pay, long after work has been completed. Very sneaky and dishonest, to say the least. You’re taking a big risk if you choose to work with him
- MICHELLE LACY INTERIORSthey never finished the project and still owe me items they ordered and that I paid for. they are dishonest. do not use them, you will be sorry. i know of several others who have been burned by Frank and Michelle.
- SLATER'S HOME FURNISHINGSAfter not hearing from Designer for 2 weeks, I telephoned. Told her I was wondering if there was a problem with her failing to contact me?She had excuses. She was really busy, etc. Usually I am very patient. But this felt like spin. I've shopped high quality furniture stores before and ordered custom furniture. Her attitude seemed really Diva like. I know that custom upholstered furniture takes 6-12 weeks for delivery. I wanted to get the fabric selection done and chair ordered. But she did not seem to be sincerely apologetic, nor in any hurry to make this sale. So we hung up cordially. Since the Designer seemed too busy, and said she had much to do. I went into the Store: SLATERES another day. I asked another sales lady if there was someone else who could assist me, that I had already attempted to work with Nicolle but she seemed to be very busy because it's been over 2 weeks and we are no further along in fabric selection or obtaining swatches than when I originally was in. . (I still had not seen ANY FABRICS) Sales person went and got the Owner. I Described the delay problem, was there someone else who could assist so I could make fabric selection for style of chair I had already selected. Owner said "No " dismissively and walked away in "hauty" manner. So I told the quite nice & professional Sales person that neither the Designer or Owner seemed interested in SELLING a chair. That they did not represent the company SLATERS well. Told her thank you for your help, but if this is the kind of service and attitude I experience and can experience, I have no confidence in waiting longer, nor did I have confidence in ordering a custom chair from them. Then I left. Never looked back. Took my business elsewhere
- Custom Decorators & Interior Shutters & BlThe whole work was awful, one broke the next day and had to go back to change for repair. But it took 3 weeks to get back and reinstall. I am still waiting for reorder of downstairs blinds and it’s been over 2 months hassling with the company. Home depot has been trying to help me without much luck.
Interior Designers in Modesto
- Business Description:The family at Napa Valley Wine Barrels Company offers the finest used wine barrels exclusively from the World-Famous Napa Valley Wine Country in California. We offer prompt deliver nationwide and world calls service to our customers. The demand for our wine barrels, and other barrels has expanded our operations over these last several years. We ship our Wine barrels and other used barrels Nationwide as well as Mexico, and Canada
- Business Description:With experience dating back to the early 2000s, I have been specializing in painting services, where I have established my own business, Torres Painting. I have the best quality of work and I always make sure all my customers are happy with my service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend Torres Painting. They were punctual, and extremely professional. The job was completed in 2 days and it was better than I would have thought. Everything was cleaned up upon completion!!Charlie P.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Colorblast Painting has been serving the Tri-Valley & East Bay Area’s in all phases of residential and commercial painting since 2010. We focus on giving our customers 100% customer service on every one of our painting projects. Special attention to detail is giving during our prep work to guarantee that you will get a quality paint job that will be lasting and durable for many years to come. We are offering $400 off all residential and commercial Exterior Painting and $350.00 off all interio..Recent Review:On a deadline, so requested few companies to give a quote. They said they would show up, but never did. Trust level not too high on companies who can't manage their calendars.Rajiv Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting firm, specializing in providing the design and planning services required to prepare for and fully execute any level or intensity of construction project. Whether you are looking to simply freshen up an area or fully renovate your entire home, we are available for any level of project.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior designer articles
Whether you envision shiplap walls or siding, learn how much shiplap costs before you start. Our guide covers all the costs of shiplap materials and installation and can help determine if it’s best to hire out your project or DIY.
Mounting your flat-screen TV on a wall can be a DIY project if done with care. Follow these easy steps to find out where to mount your flat-screen TV, taking into account your seating area as well as the size of the screen and wall.
Find interior designers in
- French Camp
interior designers in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 19811929 Ralston Ct
- A-Quality Painting Company4020 Rancho Mesa Ct
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- ABBEY CARPET & INTERIORS1530 W F St
- Apex Architecture1325 El Pinal Dr D-4
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- A-Quality Painting Company
- Napa Valley Wine Barrels inc619 S Orchard Ave
- Napa Valley Wine Barrels inc
- PURSLEY'S INTERIOR'S206 N 1ST ST
- PURSLEY'S INTERIOR'S
- Village Home & Design Center1121 Vera Ave
- Village Home & Design Center
- WorkingWonders8209 Ruxton Crossing Court
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc