Adrian Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has

interior painting (66)drywall (36)tile installation (32)home remodeling (28)flooring (25)plumbers (24)countertop installation (21)woodworking (20)electrician (20)door installation (13)house painting (12)marble & granite (12)

05/09/2021

anne B.

i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move on.

Description of Work
lots of projects as part of whole house remodel

Category drywall, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

03/12/2021

Linda B.

Great! The kitchen turned out to be more beautiful then I had imagined. The crew was friendly, respectful and professional. The job was completed in time projected. The total cost was more then the estimate, but some of that was my fault due to additions that I requested. I would hire them again for future projects if cost permitted. Thank you to Donovan, Mike, Dacy, Kevin, Jake, Rick and anyone else involved that I may have left out. They all did a wonderful job in completing my beautiful kitchen.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category countertops, drywall, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

02/16/2021

Allen H.

It went good considering the pandemic. Right in the middle of the whole thing my wife and i got covid. They have a good crew of guys each one has there strong points that get the project done. Mike overseeing the project and keeping me informed on what is going on while doing the plumbing and filling in wherever he is needed. Rick did our tile. Kevin did our floors, and darney is the finisher who makes it all shine. Honestly you guys killed it. I am not easy to work for. And most of all thank you for respecting our dogs. Ya we are happy

Description of Work
Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for trusting Adrian Construction with your project. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you. :)

02/16/2021

Michael G.

Adrian Construction has top tier craftsman. Their expertise and professionalism was on display during the entire project. The end result was absolutely fantastic. I can’t thank them enough and have recommended them to a number of people with absolute confidence. Donovan, Mike, Rick, Kevin and Darne and the entire team truly deliver.

Description of Work
shower Remodel,

Category ceramic tile, glass repair, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

02/05/2021

Hope G.

Charged $100 for an estimate. Other people give a free estimate. The estimate and the actual price was almost doubled. $100 down the drain. The only positive was the staff that helped with selecting the materials.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

12/11/2019

JOHN R.

Everything went great! We couldn't be happier with our new floor.

Description of Work
Vinyl Flooring installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Have a Merry Christmas!

07/21/2018

Susan W.

I cannot express to you the high degree of excellence this company ascribes to. Every person from the owner right through every employee are excellent tradesmen and superior people. They have respect for your home as they work and respect for the homeowner if you have a question. They are the best! If I could give them 100 points I would.

Description of Work
Two bathroom remodels

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, plumbing, marble & granite, stucco, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

Good morning. On behalf of the Adrian Construction staff I would like to thank you for your kind review. its always so nice to hear such wonderful feedback from our customers. Its was wonderful working with you on your projects. Please let us know if anything else is needed. Have a great day.

06/19/2018

bonnie Q.

They never followed through on getting me an estimate. Maybe my $2000 budget was too small for them.

Description of Work
Wanted to have a "Catio" built

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. We apologize for the negative experience you had however, we think you may have our company confused with another company. We do not have you listed as a customer and I do not have any records of your project or estimate information. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at 209-409-8075. Have a good day.

06/15/2018

Jim H.

Adrian Construction remodeled our master bathroom. We are extremely satisfied with the way the project turned out. The crew showed up every day on time, ready to work, and were excellent craftsmen. Excellent communication on status and asking for our input for various choices and providing suggestions on design ideas we hadn't thought of. Project was done on budget and on time. We would not hesitate to work again with Adrian Construction.

Description of Work
Remodel Master Bath

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you and we are so glad you are happy with the outcome of your project. Thanks so much for the kind review. We would be more then happy to work with you again on any future projects. Have a wonderful day.

06/12/2018

Larry F.

Work was done on time and the workers were very professional, trust worthy, and did great work.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removed, chair rail removed, re-texture walls, paint walls and add 160 feet of crown molding. Prime and paint utility room.

Category drywall, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

Good morning. We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for the kind review, we greatly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed].

06/08/2018

Maxine G.

It went very well. This is the third time I have hired him. He is very pleasant to work with and all his workmen are the same. When they finished they cleaned their work area.

Description of Work
complete new shower, new flooring in 2 bathrooms and walk in closet, faucet replacement on vanity.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. Thanks so much for the kind words. It is always such a great pleasure working with you on your projects. Thank you for being a loyal customer at Adrian Construction.

05/19/2018

Andrew S.

The job went well. The installers were professional and performed all duties and carried out all responsibilities to standard or higher.

Description of Work
Carpet removal and replacement with alternate flooring

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for providing your feedback, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Have a wonderful day.

05/09/2018

Ann B.

It was a very positive experience working with Donovan Adrian and his team. We were kept informed about the process and the crew was polite, punctual, and a pleasure to work with. We absolutely love our new kitchen, tile flooring, and door. We highly recommend Adrian Construction!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, flooring, and French door installed

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Enjoy your new kitchen. :)

04/23/2018

Laura C.

Adrian and his team are amazing! We needed our install done with very short notice and they made it happen. I only wish we had discovered them sooner. Great price and amazing work. We are super picky people and completely satisfied with the job performed.

Description of Work
We installed subway tiles in our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, insulation, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We were happy to help you out with your project and so glad it was done to your satisfaction. Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate the feedback. Have a nice day.

03/24/2018

Richard P.

I had both rooms measured by Donovan Adrian (who also owns Tile and Stone) and he provided me with the cost for the installation. When the amount came back several days later I learned that the cost was beyond what I had budgeted. I thanked the man for his professionalism and told him that I would have to spend time increasing the funds in order to have the work done. Finally, I told him that when my budget allowed it I would get in contact with him and have the work done. He understood and told me to call him when I was ready. That sounded fair to me.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Hall Bathroom floors needed to be replaced.

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

12/27/2017

Michael B.

Awesome. The guys were professional and courteous. The quality of work is great and we will be hiring them for future projects.

Description of Work
Laminate Floors and tile

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

11/05/2017

MARY M.

I have used Adrian Construction for a previous kitchen remodel and based on that experience they were a natural choice to complete this project. Sergio and Xavier did an amazing job with the demo and laying the new tile in the master bathroom and closet - great workmanship! Travis did a fabulous job laying the new hardwood and went above and beyond to complete the project. Kevin and Tom completed the job with the finishing work and the end result is perfection! All the guys are very friendly, hard working and professional and they want you to be happy. George, the project manager, did a great job keeping the project moving along and kept me updated with daily phone calls and visits. I have been extremely satisfied with all the work done by Adrian Construction and HIGHLY recommend them for any home improvement projects!

Description of Work
Engineered hardwood laid in two bedrooms and an additional closet. Porcelain tile laid in master bathroom and closet.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

07/10/2017

MARY M.

I would highly recommend Adrian Construction for your next project. The crew did an amazing job of renovating my kitchen! They are very hard-working and professional. Every last detail was done to perfection and I am very picky! The entire project was done on time and any small problems that came up were addressed quickly by Donovan or the crew. I also need to mention that they did an amazing job cleaning up every day and did a great job of minimizing any dirt or dust! I can't imagine a better experience than I had and am truly thankful for the quality of work that resulted in my beautiful kitchen. A big shout out to "Magic" Mike - a man of so many talents! All the guys were very helpful, skilled and friendly. Donovan sets high standards and it really shows in the finished product! Job well done! It exceeded my expectations!

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation- new cabinets, counters, backsplash and flooring

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Review for Adrian Construction - 3424 Oakdale Rd, Modesto, CA - 35497652

06/26/2017

Bud S.

The workers were professional and did an excellent job. Started and finished on time. Cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Recently had them replace old backyard deck and railing with redwood. Job was excellent. Then hired them to repaint 2 story house 6 weeks later. They first power washed the exterior and repaired some cracks in the stucco. Then painted exterior.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

05/22/2017

Tina K.

Donovan and his crew were responsive, professional and caring. While the project took a little detour when we suffered some unrelated water damage, it was completed in a timely manner with quality workmanship. He really treats you like family, making sure to keep you up to date on the project. After our water damage incident, he even dispatched a crew immediately to help with the cleanup, which provided a level of peace of mind that is invaluable during such a stressful time. Even though some of the parts that the job required seemed to take forever to arrive (my fault for choosing them!), he did his best to get everything completed in short order. He and his staff are wonderful.

Description of Work
Sliding door installation, carpet replacement and water damage remediation

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

05/04/2017

Bud S.

Work commenced on time and despite a few weather-related delays went very smoothly. Foreman responded quickly to all questions and all debris was promptly removed. All in all - very professional. Will use again - in fact, have already contracted for house painting in June.

Description of Work
Removed old backyard deck and constructed new deck. Replaced side fence and gate. Applied redwood protective coat to deck and installed new electrical outlet. Old deck was in disrepair and uneven.

Category concrete repair, electrician, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

04/11/2017

Paul C.

Extremely well. The crew was prompt and attentive to our needs. They demonstrated great care in keeping the area clean following any and all work done. Very professional.

Description of Work
Converted a loft into a bedroom, including new closet. Project involved drywall texture, painting and electrical.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/28/2017