Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Modesto, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Modesto
- Simplexx Plumbing & Drain CleaningGreat! Very professional and informative about the job. I needed a utility sink installed in the laundry room and water filtration machine installed. Very prompt and easy to get appointment.
- Clear Water PlumbingClear Water Plumbing is an excellent company. Derrick and his associates work really hard to get the job done. If you want the job done correctly and in a timely fashion please call Clear Water Plumbing. Really good people to work with.
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+I contacted Javier Sandoval of Plumbing Services A+ through Angie's list concerning a leaking toilet. Javier quickly located the problem and recommended replacing the aging toilet with a water saving model. I also decided to replace another older toilet in the house. Javier replaced both in just a few hours and completed the job in a professional and efficient manner. Thank you Mr. Sandoval for a beautiful and well done job. I would not hesitate to contact this establishment again for any future plumbing needs. I am impressed with his knowledge and courteous manner. Gary Wininge
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+It went great. I would hire Mr. Sandoval again in a heartbeat. He arrived early and was very professional. And he was able to repair an annoying drip.
- Always Rescue Plumbing Inc.Daniel is excellent and very professional. He is very meticulous, trustworthy, and will do an excellent job for your home plumbing needd. I will recommend him to homeowners.
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+Javier was awesome!!! He showed up right when he said he would, found the leak from the broken pipe, did minimal cutting into our exterior and repaired the pipe! He was clean efficient and thorough! And VERY FAIRLY priced with his rates and over all costs! We will 100% use Javier again for any future plumbing needs
- Discount Plumbing Heating & AirWe had Discount Plumbing come over and install a tankless water heater for us. It was the most thorough job somebody ever done in this house. Hector spent 12 hours in the house and by 10 PM we had hot water running. He and his helper took the old heater out, then he installed probably 5 other pipes going in and out of garage and connected it all to the water heater outside. His job was like a job of a surgeon! One by one, piece by piece it was all coming together. We wanted to put a water heater outside and hector found the only right spot where the heater can go to comply with the code - love working with this company! It was worth every penny
- Pinnacle Plumbing ServiceI originally called because my hot water heater was leaking, and I got an appointment almost immediately. Cleve came out and showed me the problem in about 5 minutes. He went and got a new hot water heater and was back in less than an hour. He then removed the old tank and discovered the issues with dirt under the floor and that one of the pipes was installed wrong and was bent. He proceeded to fix everything including having to dig out some dirt to make sure things would fit and he could replace that pipe, all in a few hours. Service was awesome and he cleaned up really nicely as well. Really great service, great guy, really friendly and kind. Thanks Cleve!
- Tony's Plumbing ServiceOriginally, work estimate was only for the house water valve, shower drain, to switch hot and cold water to second shower and yo hook up the utility sink in the garage. At the time of the estimate, the representative fixed the 'hot and cold problem' with the second shower by making adjustments to the Moen valve with no charge (a previous estimator said that the fix would require cutting and switching the feed pipes under the house) When work started on replacing the shower drain, the technician was unable to hook into the original sewer line as the pipe apparently crumpled when he tried to work on it. The estimator then took photos of many of the joints in the original sewer system which all appeared to have thin white lines (calcium deposits) coming from them suggesting many slow leaks from inadequately glued joints. He told me that this was a result of using some sub-standard pipe which had commonly been sold in the 1970's where the manufacturer had produced out-of-spec pipe that was then melted down and re-cast. The result was that the reformed pipe late proved to not take glue well in the joints, and ,with time, became very brittle. I was advised that retaining the original sewer lines would risk an eventual breakage of one of the lines which would probably not be detected till after the under house crawl space was flooded with sewage. At that point, there would be a significant clean-up cost incurred as the need to replace the sewage pipes. I therefore opted to have the company go ahead with their recommendations and replace all the sewage pipes in addition to the original work. I could be wrong, but the final price did seem a little high. However, I was impressed with the original free fix of the hot/cold water shower problem and It was not practical to get further estimates, so I accepted their final estimate
- Garcia plumbing and drainGREAT SERVICE! The moment Artura stepped into the entry way (right on time!) on a rainy Saturday and pulled out shoe covers to protect my carpets I knew I'd found the right man for the job. The day before I'd called someone from Craigslist and he showed up late, reeking of cigarettes, with no tools and two large buddies (I'd only hired the one, not three, which made me feel threatened and unsafe), so I sent them all away and got it right with Arturo. No job or request was too small, and his attitude and personality was very friendly and professional. He's a quiet guy who's very clean and he brings all his own tools and equipment on his truck. Knowlegeable, quick, friendly and with a free estimate vs an hourly rate, you won't go wrong and I'm happy to be a reference for him any time. I'm an older lady who lives alone and it was very important for me to feel safe having someone in my home - which I certainly was with him
Last update on July 22, 2022
Drain Pipe Installers in Modesto
Looking for quality plumbing contractor? call today (209)465-4661 we fix, repair, replace and new installations.
"I contacted Javier Sandoval of Plumbing Services A+ through Angie's list concerning a leaking toilet. Javier quickly located the problem and recommended replacing the aging toilet with a water saving model. I also decided to replace another older toilet in the house. Javier replaced both in just a few hours and completed the job in a professional and efficient manner. Thank you Mr. Sandoval for a beautiful and well done job. I would not hesitate to contact this establishment again for any future plumbing needs. I am impressed with his knowledge and courteous manner. Gary Wininger
We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today
"Mario and Angel did an excellent job. They quickly located the leak and got right to the repair. In addition to fixing the leak, they also corrected some issues from the original irrigation work. They cleaned up the work area and kept the landscaping in tack."
Family owned plumbing business with over 15 years experience.
"Ed replaced the water faucet inlet compression valves for my washing machine. He installed threaded extensions for easy repair next time. Ed and his helper were polite, expeditious and do great work! Recommend to all!"
We have expertise in Plumbing, general repairs, maintenance, replaces, install water and sewer pipes, water heaters and fixtures, in business since 2018. Family owned and operated. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!
"Edman was quick to diagnose and repair the leak in our bathroom. He explained everything and left it spotless. He is our go to plumber. Previously he redid our kitchen plumbing He is thorough, polite and quick to respond"
Your Tankless Water Heater Experts! We are a family owned and operated business with more than 30 years of experience with integrity and pride in our work. You can find someone cheaper, but you'll never find someone better! Imagine something going wrong with the water pipes or the drainage and having the bathroom flooded; or what about the kitchen faucet dripping constantly and you having to deal with wet floors? The whole scenario is enough of a nightmare by itself and if there was no local ..
"We live on the side of a hill so our sewer line dropped about 20 feet to the main, this required a lot of digging. It took about 3 days of digging to allow them to connect the new line. We had a working sewer line every night! As a Vietnam vet I was happy to deal with a Veteran owned business. I got estimates of more than double what I paid Bayshore Plumbers. I highly recommend Sam and his crew. Everyone I came in contact with was very professional and friendly.
We offer quality and affordable lirrigation and sprinkler system installation and repair any Landscaping work, New Grass installation Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.
Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. For All Your Plumbing Needs!
"Scott & Nicky were awesome. We have called upon Scott to do work for us since 2010 and have always been beyond satisfied with his professional demeanor & skills. He is reliable, always on time, and provides excellent advise on maintenance, as well as, future tasks."
I've been in the landscape industry for over 20 years. We will provide you with: new landscaping constructions or update existing landscaping. Also, fencing and wood structures experiences as hardscape projects like pavers concrete and retaining walls. Landscaping service/maintenance is a big part of our experience.
"Great. His crew did an awesome job. We added another section while he was there and he gave us a quote and we accepted and then a few days later the material went up in price and he told us he would still do it at the original quote. We did pay him the extra but we didn't have to. Jaime is awesome. I am planning on hiring him to do my pool decking.
RC Plumbing is a Stockton plumber specializing in full service plumbing and drain service repair throughout the greater Stockton area and all of San Joaquin Valley. We're very confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problem. We even offer a workmanship guarantee. We're committed to professional, personalized service. We take pride in the relationships we build with our customers. Our commitment to building long term happy customers is what sets us apart from other plumbing companies
"I had a gas leak develop in the gas line in the raised foundation under the family room on a Friday night. I called PGE and they shut down my gas meter. I called Raul at RC Plumbing the next day on a Saturday morning. Issac came out to my house the same day around 2:30 PM. Issac pressure tested the line, crawled under the foundation and fixed the leak. I was able to get PGE back out and they tested the line and confirmed the leak was fixed. This is my second service call for RC Plumbing and I appreciate them coming out on a Saturday and fixing my gas leak. Their rates are reasonable and I will continue to use them. Issac also notified me of a copper water line under the house which was connected to steel pipe without a dielectric union. I will be calling them back out to fix that issue.
Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
"We decided not to go with them. It was very professional, but the product was not what we were looking for. They could have more selection. They only had three choices; basic, middle, and high ends. We were looking for wood windows, and all they had were vinyl windows. The price was very good. Their responsiveness was excellent.
See all 11 highly rated companies in ModestoJoin Angi now
Find drain pipe contractors in
- French Camp,
drain pipe contractors in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3D Plumbing2625 Coffee Rd. 169
Modesto, California 95355
- AAA Landscape Management1904 Rockford Ave
Modesto, California 95355
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc1137 Needham St
Modesto, California 95354
- Pinnacle Plumbing Service2401 E Orangeburg Ave Ste 675-173
Modesto, California 95355
- Priority Plumbing CoP.O. Box 578157 Modesto, Ca
Modesto, California 95357
- Tony's Plumbing Service1234 Woodland Ave
Modesto, California 95351
- Valley View Plumbing2621 Stoneridge Dr
Modesto, California 95355
- 3D Plumbing
- E&G Plumbing and Drain Cleaning5542 Governor Cir
Stockton, California 95210
- E&G Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc1745 Whisper Way
Manteca, California 95337
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc
- Johnson Plumbing inc.2190 Yosemite prkwy.
Merced, California 95340
- Johnson Plumbing inc.
- Knights Plumbing & Drain1177 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 5
Manteca, California 95337
- Knights Plumbing & Drain
- RC PlumbingP.O. Box 2348
Stockton, California 95201
- RC Plumbing
- Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc2310 North Walnut
Turlock, California 95382
- Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc