Does your yard flood easily from heavy rain or melting snow? A simple French drain installation can protect your home and landscaping from future water damage.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Manteca, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Manteca
- Clear Water PlumbingClear Water Plumbing is an excellent company. Derrick and his associates work really hard to get the job done. If you want the job done correctly and in a timely fashion please call Clear Water Plumbing. Really good people to work with.
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+I contacted Javier Sandoval of Plumbing Services A+ through Angie's list concerning a leaking toilet. Javier quickly located the problem and recommended replacing the aging toilet with a water saving model. I also decided to replace another older toilet in the house. Javier replaced both in just a few hours and completed the job in a professional and efficient manner. Thank you Mr. Sandoval for a beautiful and well done job. I would not hesitate to contact this establishment again for any future plumbing needs. I am impressed with his knowledge and courteous manner. Gary Wininge
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+It went great. I would hire Mr. Sandoval again in a heartbeat. He arrived early and was very professional. And he was able to repair an annoying drip.
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+Javier was awesome!!! He showed up right when he said he would, found the leak from the broken pipe, did minimal cutting into our exterior and repaired the pipe! He was clean efficient and thorough! And VERY FAIRLY priced with his rates and over all costs! We will 100% use Javier again for any future plumbing needs
- Always Rescue Plumbing Inc.Daniel is excellent and very professional. He is very meticulous, trustworthy, and will do an excellent job for your home plumbing needd. I will recommend him to homeowners.
- Discount Plumbing Heating & AirWe had Discount Plumbing come over and install a tankless water heater for us. It was the most thorough job somebody ever done in this house. Hector spent 12 hours in the house and by 10 PM we had hot water running. He and his helper took the old heater out, then he installed probably 5 other pipes going in and out of garage and connected it all to the water heater outside. His job was like a job of a surgeon! One by one, piece by piece it was all coming together. We wanted to put a water heater outside and hector found the only right spot where the heater can go to comply with the code - love working with this company! It was worth every penny
- Tony's Plumbing ServiceOriginally, work estimate was only for the house water valve, shower drain, to switch hot and cold water to second shower and yo hook up the utility sink in the garage. At the time of the estimate, the representative fixed the 'hot and cold problem' with the second shower by making adjustments to the Moen valve with no charge (a previous estimator said that the fix would require cutting and switching the feed pipes under the house) When work started on replacing the shower drain, the technician was unable to hook into the original sewer line as the pipe apparently crumpled when he tried to work on it. The estimator then took photos of many of the joints in the original sewer system which all appeared to have thin white lines (calcium deposits) coming from them suggesting many slow leaks from inadequately glued joints. He told me that this was a result of using some sub-standard pipe which had commonly been sold in the 1970's where the manufacturer had produced out-of-spec pipe that was then melted down and re-cast. The result was that the reformed pipe late proved to not take glue well in the joints, and ,with time, became very brittle. I was advised that retaining the original sewer lines would risk an eventual breakage of one of the lines which would probably not be detected till after the under house crawl space was flooded with sewage. At that point, there would be a significant clean-up cost incurred as the need to replace the sewage pipes. I therefore opted to have the company go ahead with their recommendations and replace all the sewage pipes in addition to the original work. I could be wrong, but the final price did seem a little high. However, I was impressed with the original free fix of the hot/cold water shower problem and It was not practical to get further estimates, so I accepted their final estimate
- Garcia plumbing and drainGREAT SERVICE! The moment Artura stepped into the entry way (right on time!) on a rainy Saturday and pulled out shoe covers to protect my carpets I knew I'd found the right man for the job. The day before I'd called someone from Craigslist and he showed up late, reeking of cigarettes, with no tools and two large buddies (I'd only hired the one, not three, which made me feel threatened and unsafe), so I sent them all away and got it right with Arturo. No job or request was too small, and his attitude and personality was very friendly and professional. He's a quiet guy who's very clean and he brings all his own tools and equipment on his truck. Knowlegeable, quick, friendly and with a free estimate vs an hourly rate, you won't go wrong and I'm happy to be a reference for him any time. I'm an older lady who lives alone and it was very important for me to feel safe having someone in my home - which I certainly was with him
- Pinnacle Plumbing ServiceI originally called because my hot water heater was leaking, and I got an appointment almost immediately. Cleve came out and showed me the problem in about 5 minutes. He went and got a new hot water heater and was back in less than an hour. He then removed the old tank and discovered the issues with dirt under the floor and that one of the pipes was installed wrong and was bent. He proceeded to fix everything including having to dig out some dirt to make sure things would fit and he could replace that pipe, all in a few hours. Service was awesome and he cleaned up really nicely as well. Really great service, great guy, really friendly and kind. Thanks Cleve!
- The Trenchless CoThey normally work with the Sacramento area and are more familiar with their codes rather then in Medesto's. If they would have been more familiar with my codes, the estimate would have been a little closer. In all fairness, they came from Sacramento at my request.
Drain Pipe Installers in Manteca
- Business Description:Family owned plumbing business with over 15 years experience.Recent Review:Mr. Ed is a plumber of course of course. I called him and he was responsive. He came out and I needed more work done than what we had planned. He took care of it all. He was very professional and the work was quality. If you ever need a plumber, please be sure to call Ed. I have used other plumbing services in the past for other issues but this guy has it down. No hidden costs, he has all the costs for each thing in writing in his folder and they are very reasonableMichael S.
- Business Description:We have expertise in Plumbing, general repairs, maintenance, replaces, install water and sewer pipes, water heaters and fixtures, in business since 2018. Family owned and operated. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:Edman was quick to diagnose and repair the leak in our bathroom. He explained everything and left it spotless. He is our go to plumber. Previously he redid our kitchen plumbing He is thorough, polite and quick to responEd R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Clear Water Plumbing is an excellent company. Derrick and his associates work really hard to get the job done. If you want the job done correctly and in a timely fashion please call Clear Water Plumbing. Really good people to work withJack R.
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, ModestRecent Review:Raul responded to my request to have the sewer line cleaned of roots that usually obstruct the flow (happens once a year). He began on Thursday, working about 2 hours, came again on Friday and spent 2/3s of the day trying to clear the line. A camera was brought in to see why the line could not be cleared and found massive roots and water that was not draining. Raul provided an estimate, discounted the two day he spend working on the line already, removed and replaced my entire sewer line from the behind the house to the front, care taken of property and me personally. A caring man, very professional, knowledgeable, kept right to the estimate and timeframe of getting the job doneBrigitte G.
- Business Description:I've been in the landscape industry for over 20 years. We will provide you with: new landscaping constructions or update existing landscaping. Also, fencing and wood structures experiences as hardscape projects like pavers concrete and retaining walls. Landscaping service/maintenance is a big part of our experience.Recent Review:Everything went great. The work was done in a timely fashion and completed in a very professional manner. They cleaned everything up after and left my yard looking nice and neat. my sprinklers settings/timers were adjusted for me and I’ll even get the first mowing done for free. Excellent serviceKyle H.
- Business Description:Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.
- Business Description:We are a family ran business with the owner Tim having over 25yrs of experience. We offer quality service and repair for your home. Our other technician Miguel has been intensely trained and working with us for 4yrs. We offer a variety of services. Faucet leaks, garbage disposal, runny toilets, drippy shower heads, water leaks in ceilings or walls, no hot water, Water Heaters, Tankless water heaters, gas line for a fireplace or installing a gas line for a stove. We stand behind our work and d..
- Business Description:Reach out to Mainline Plumbing Inc. for all of your plumbing service needs in Escalon and Modesto. The plumbing professionals are the best in the local and surrounding areas when it comes to all kinds of services. From small home installations to large scale repairs, customers know that they can count on the technicians to deliver professional, prompt, and trustworthy plumbing solutions that last. It is widely understood that finding a plumber that’s qualified, experienced, honest, and family..Recent Review:Carmelo did an excellent job on installing a gas fitting for my new dryer. He installed the fittings and got my dryer hooked up. He went above and beyond and also helped me light my pilot light on my water heater! He explained what he would do, performed the work and cleaned up after himself! Great job CarmeloMegan M.
- Business Description:plumbing and drain cleaning
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable lirrigation and sprinkler system installation and repair any Landscaping work, New Grass installation Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
From a worn-out sump pump to a flooded backyard, a French drain could be the answer to water troubles. Wondering how much it costs to install a French drain? Here’s an outline of the costs for each type and which factors affect the final price.
If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Find drain pipe contractors in
drain pipe contractors in Manteca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3D Plumbing2625 Coffee Rd. 169
- 3D Plumbing
- A-1 Quality Plumbing Contractor2601 Oakdale Rd
- A.B.P / All BayPlumbing Inc.2632 Acapulco Way
- AAA Landscape Management1904 Rockford Ave
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- ASAP PLUMBING SERVICEP O BOX 1451
- Aspen Landscaping and Construction13952 E. Tokay Colony Rd.
- Atlas Building Solutions3495 Swetzer Rd Ste. 600
- A-1 Quality Plumbing Contractor
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC
- Daisyslandscaping516 WESTFIELD PL
- DeLeon Plumbing & Gas2300 Oakdale Rd
- Discount Plumbing Heating & Air787 Cottage Ave
- Don's Plumbing Handyman Home Service424 Sonora Ave
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc1137 Needham St
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc
- Knights Plumbing & Drain1177 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 5
- Knights Plumbing & Drain
- Mainline Plumbing Inc.18332 Campbell Ave
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of San Joaquin County8951 Feliz Way
- Mr. Ed's Plumbing & Rooter Service3504 Grange Ave
- Mainline Plumbing Inc.
- No Limit Builders1801 Greger St
- No Limit Builders
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services550 Lakeside Drive Suite 9
- silverado landscape191 Quarry Stone Way
- Smith & Sons
- Smith Plumbing3720 Swain drive
- SOUZA AND VIVIANI PLUMBING CO536 LEWELLING BLVD STE F
San Leandro, California
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services
- Tony's Plumbing Service1234 Woodland Ave
- Tony's Plumbing Service
- Weber PlumbingPOBox 1164
- Weber Plumbing
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc