Discount Plumbing Heating & Air

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2008

4.4

Additional phone numbers - (209) 476-066, (209) 549-1661, (209) 836-5858, (209) 333-2499, (800) 708-0079 & (209) 207-0390. Established in 1998 with one vehicle, Discount Plumbing has a strong service record and an equally as high reputation. While many of the other businesses in its market area are reducing capacity, Discount Plumbing has seen consistent growth. Now with 17 service vehicles, a HVAC truck and a septic ruck the company has grown to accommodate the needs of families throughout the central valley. Additional email - info@discountplumbing24hr.com....

Herman Hauling And Sprinkler Service

We offer quality and affordable lirrigation and sprinkler system installation and repair any Landscaping work, New Grass installation Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

Cencal Mechanical

A full service company specializing in residential and commercial HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services, repairs and installations. With over two decades of experience, Cencal is committed to providing customers in the Central Valley with well trained technicians, outstanding service and proven results. Cencal is trained in the latest technology for the HVAC industry, staying up to date with the most energy efficient equipment on the market today. Innovation, creativity, and technical excellence are always the focus of our company. Building success one customer at a time.

01/06/2021

Worse Company I have ever did business with. Very unprofessional tech. I made an appointment and they scheduled to go out. They showed up talked to the wrong person and then just left with out doing any repairs then when we called to figure out what was going on they had the tech call me back and he was the rudest person I have ever talked to. He ended up telling me I should have used another comp...

Description of Work
Had a Drain Clogged up and needed to be cleared

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/13/2019

We had Discount Plumbing come over and install a tankless water heater for us. It was the most thorough job somebody ever done in this house. Hector spent 12 hours in the house and by 10 PM we had hot water running. He and his helper took the old heater out, then he installed probably 5 other pipes going in and out of garage and connected it all to the water heater outside. His job was like a job ...

Description of Work
Install of tankless water heater

Category lawn service,plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,home remodeling,drain cleaning

10/24/2018

Very satisfied with the service. The plumber came to my house, camered the lines, showed me that my line was broken and at what exact location. He spend another 2 days at my yard fixing the line and when he was gone - no more smell, no more leakage and no more problems. Thanks a big time. Will use them again

Description of Work
New sewer line install

08/30/2017

They used a small head on the clean out. Only pulled out some roots. They never used a four inch blade to actually clean out the blockage. Only wanted to video and dig up my front yard. Had to get another plumber to clear the blockage. They mentioned using the small head was a scam.

Description of Work
Tree roots in main drain

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thanks for your feedback Ms. [Member Name Removed], we apologize that you don't feel as though you got value in our service for $149. Our technician did run a sewer camera down your line (at no charge) and it clearly shows a break in the line approx. 23' from where he put the machine in. I believe there was a mixup and because you weren't able to be home he couldn't show the photos to you - sorry ...

08/07/2017

Great. Plumber came out, apologized for not having his work shirt on, but it had gotten real dirty at the last job, but he had his truck. He was professional, went to work on the problem and got it done.

Description of Work
Clogged laundry room drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks for your feedback Ms. [Member Name Removed]!

03/04/2017

Fantastic! The repair man was slightly late due to other appointments running longer, but I understand it happens so I'm not upset at all, but I'm still mentioning this in case anyone has a similar experience; please understand with repair work, these things happen a LOT. Also, rest assured, the company called me before the latest time estimate; they scheduled me an appointment between 12pm and 2p...

Description of Work
The kitchen sink backing up and was leaking out of the garbage disposal when it was ran, so dhe disposal needed to be replaced and the pipes cleared.

Category plumbing

Thanks for your feedback Ms. [Member Name Removed]!

01/16/2017

went well, nice people on new years day

Description of Work
drain cleared

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks for your feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

10/06/2016

Problem was identified and a temporary fix implemented. I am satisfied with their service and will recommend this plumber to others.

Description of Work
diagnose and repair clogged sewer.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks for your feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

09/14/2016

The service technician (Phil) was an excellent professional. He assessed the problem and was quick and efficient in getting the problem resolved. He cleaned the area once he was done and you would not know that any work was performed. Great service

Description of Work
To have a clogged sewer drain cleared.

12/14/2015

Roger was here in about a hour and had sewer line cleared in about 15 minutes. Roger was friendly and has a great attitude!

Description of Work
Unclogged sewer line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Sewer & Drain cleaning Water Heater repairs Heating and Air Conditioning Leak Location Water Purification

Please ask for details.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available