The most stylish and striking color combinations for your home’s vinyl siding and trim, as well as the factors to consider before picking a color palette.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Las Vegas, NV
There are 3 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Las Vegas
- Craftsmen Home Improvements IncThey were excellent. They really focused on consumer satisfaction. While they were putting the siding up, I noticed there was a large space between the end of the board and the edge of the house. They offered to take the whole wall down and redo it. We are very happy with their work and happy they came back to clean, put the gutters back up and replaced shingles that had been damaged by the ladders
- Professional Home Improvement IncMal came out and gave us a reasonable estimate. He is a good guy who cares about the company's reputation. We scheduled the work and everything went smoothly. The crew is great and easy to work with. They did a great job. We had a small problem with the window screens not easily fitting in which they said is to be expected; but they came back when we told them about it and fixed the problem -- probably making our windows better than they were to begin with. We were satisfied and Mal said they would stand behind their work if any problems arose in the future
- Rhino Roofing LLC.Although this was a very small project, Brian treated me like I was very important. Excellent, professional, and I will highly recommend their services.
- Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc.I was impressed. They did more work than their competitors for less money. Very professional and very thorough!
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTSI am definitely hiring them again he will do the siding and installing new windows and sliding glass door and also he will install a new patio cover in the back yard. They are very knowledgeable about all that has to be done and when they say 7 they mean 7 . Very prompt
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTSI trust them. They do what they say they will do, they are prompt and punctual. They are very nice people and they clean up after themselves. Tayna is always available to get a hold of by phone or text. It's a very good company. The work they do is immaculate.
- S & K CUSTOM PAINTINGS & K was sub contracted out by the American League Detection. We had a horrible experience with our drainage system, causing the entire neighborhood to have their houses destroyed. They did a very good job. My home looks better than it did before. I am not joking either. Of course, this was paid by my homeowners. If it was not, I would have moved. They did tell me the cost of the remodeling would have cost me around $10,000 or so. I got the company s number and told them I would call for any future jobs I may need. I thought they were great. They were on time everyday, they worked rather quickly and were very professional. I can understand why the American League contracted them out
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTSF and L Home Improvements really went to bat for us. After the first application of siding buckled due to a manufacture defect, they stood behind us and went to the Corning to get us better siding. In the end, we did get new siding and they were the ones who replaced the siding. We did receive a high quality siding this time and I really couldn't have been more pleased with this company
- Key ExteriorsThey cleaned up after themselves, charged a fair price, and did a quality job. Furthermore, I appreciated that they were communicative about the work's progress since I was out of state. The siding still looks great even years later.
- Byrd Construction CompanyWe are property investors living in Nevada and prices in the Portland Oregon market were very good so we bought a 4 plex in Portland in 2004 and sold it in 2006. It was located in Portland Oregon on N.E. 68th. There were two 2 br. units on top floor and two 1 br. units on the bottom with a yard surrounding the complex for everyones use. Each 2 br. unit had an attached one car garage. The rent was good. The first fix was a water heater so I called a local plumber with a big ad out of the yellow pages in Portland. We got thoroughly taken when this man put in an oversized water heater for the 1 bedroom and charged us $900 for the heater and to install. Because we weren't there to supervise. As the current tenants moved out we needed to have someone repaint, repair and locate any upgrades etc that might be needed prior to renting the units. We needed someone in Portland that we could rely on to handle the repairs. A good friend of ours in Portland that recommended D & R Byrd Construction. It is family owned and had the ability to do both large or small jobs. We flew up and met with Dave. A really nice guy! He was able to supply painters, people to install appliances, and blinds, fix small plumbing jobs like fixtures etc. All at very reasonable prices. Periodically we would fly up to see the property. My tenants were always satisfied with the promptness of the work and the people who performed it. The complex was about 20 years old and construction was not as good as we had thought. We found a problem that the water was leaking down the wall and inside the windows on both of the lower floor 1 br. units. The problem had existed for a long time but we hadn't noticed until the rains hit and the new tenants complained. Dave discovered the problem right away. For some reason when they built the 4plex the workmen failed to put insulation paper all the way to the roof line. It stopped about a foot from the roof in the attic. The wood they used was not the best so it soaked with the water and then dribbled down the walls and into the window sills and the apartments. We had to replace both the upper and lower windows and casings below the leaks, the sheet rock around the windows and the siding on the outside. Dave was able to match the siding exactly so it looked just great. We bought the duplex as an investment and after fixing its problems, painting inside and out, and adding fencing and trees to the yard we sold it in two years for a nice profit. We give 5 stars of excellence to D&R Byrd Construction! Excellent work, reasonable prices, and you can trust him to do the job right. He has reliable contractors within his reach to solve any problem right away. When the economy gets better we will invest in the Portland area again and we'll definitely use D & R Byrd for all of our needs. I recently discovered that Angies list is where a majority of people go for recommendations for local contractors in the Portland area. I wanted to make sure that D&R Byrd had the recommendation they deserve. Have any questions? Just drop us a line. Jeantmurphy3@yahoo.com Tom & Jean Murphy Las Vegas N
Last update on February 6, 2020
Siding Contractors in Las Vegas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
If you notice cracks in your stucco, it may not necessarily mean you need to hire a professional. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to determine whether or not you need to hire a contractor to fix your cracked stucco.
While sprucing up your home’s facade, you may come across home exterior terms that are new to you. Talk like a pro with this list of key home exterior terms to know.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Las Vegas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A 1 ALL AMERICAN ROOFING7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Ste. #9-297
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
- A-1 STUCCO, INC.5653 S BEND ST
Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
- ABC SEAMLESS OF LAS VEGAS2728 N GATEWAY RD
Las Vegas, Nevada 89115
- AMERICAN BUILDERS1803 WESTERN AVE
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
- B.E. Handy Handyman and Maintenance Service6716 Oveja Cir.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
- Builders Solutions5480 N Fort Apache
Las Vegas, Nevada 89149
- Durakool Patio Covers & Sunrooms, Inc. 2799 E Tropicana Ave Suite G
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- Ecolife Development & Remodeling9850 S Maryland Pkwy #5 106
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTS5235 Glendale Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89156
- Home Depot1401 S Lamb Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
- Honest Home Improvement & Construction2323 Duneville St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
- LOWE'S HOME IMPROVEMENT WAREHOUSE OF LAS VEGAS5825 S EASTERN AVE
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- PRS Professional Roofing Service4180 W Patrick Ln
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- Rhino Roofing LLC.3111 S Valley View Blvd Ste B-102
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
- Ruiter Construction LLC3355 Palms Center Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
- Silverstate Handyman Services5988 Castlemont Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89156
- Source 1 Roofing, LLC7181 N Hualapai Way Suite 130-910
Las Vegas, Nevada 89166
- TLV CONSTRUCTION, LLC6078 Charity St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89148
- Universal Windows Direct6555 S Valley View Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- Window World of Southern Nevada1335 E Sunset Rd Ste C
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- A 1 ALL AMERICAN ROOFING
- C & L ENTERPRISES3140 Polaris Ave Ste 27
Las Vegas, Nebraska 89102
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Colorado Springs4610 N Chestnut St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- C & L ENTERPRISES
- Prestige Roofing3405 Bunkerhill Dr
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
- Prestige Roofing
- Service World of Nevada / Durango Construction1329 Baychester Dr
Henderson, Nevada 89002
- Service World of Nevada / Durango Construction