F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2006

5235 Glendale Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89156

ADDITIONAL HOURS: SAT and SUN BY APPT ONLY, Licensed Installer, Material supplier, Family owned and operated, Free Estimates, Tax Credit up to $1,500 on qualified products....

Projects

Modern Farm house Siding project
Modern Farm house Siding

siding companies

201989131

12/06/2017

Cory C.

After no communication on their part, I definitely will not be doing business with them. Very frustrated that I cleared my morning to sit and wait around for nothing. Too bad because I had many other projects for them to do.

Description of Work
Based off of the reviews I was excited to work with this company. After calling to schedule a quote, they were to come the following day at 8am. Didn’t show up, didn’t call and worst. Didn’t return my call asking if they were coming or rescheduling. Sorry but that is not professional and I will be taking my business elsewhere. The other reviews seemed so wonderful, not sure how something like this could get looked over.

08/03/2017

Darlene D.

I am definitely hiring them again he will do the siding and installing new windows and sliding glass door and also he will install a new patio cover in the back yard. They are very knowledgeable about all that has to be done and when they say 7 they mean 7 . Very prompt

Description of Work
He re did the master shower installed new surround, he put in the surround and new shower in the 2nd bathroom

Category siding,replacement windows

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to hear you are pleased with the bathroom remodel. F & L Home Improvements looks forward to meeting your expectations on installation of insulated vinyl siding, new energy efficient vinyl windows, and patio cover.

04/20/2017

Gene G.

He did a great job. He was very professional and a very nice guy.

Description of Work
He put up an awning which extended out from the parts I already had on my home.

Category awnings

Thank you for leaving Keith a great review on extending your awning [Member Name Removed]. It has been a pleasure working with you; F & L Home Improvements appreciates you taking the time to leave feedback on our work performance. Check out our website at www.f-lhomeimprovements.com to see other services we may be of help with.

08/25/2014

ann marie A.

The service was fine and they did a good job. Two guys came out and took a couple of hours to complete the job. They cleaned up very well. I would say they did a good job with the awning and the siding. They also worked on my driveway and that was not that good.

Description of Work
They put an awning on the front picture window.

Category awnings,siding

06/09/2012

Pamela W.

I trust them. They do what they say they will do, they are prompt and punctual. They are very nice people and they clean up after themselves. Tayna is always available to get a hold of by phone or text. It's a very good company. The work they do is immaculate.

Description of Work
They installed a bathroom door. They performed some drywall work. They also did some siding on a casita. On another property they installed a door.

Category drywall,remodeling,siding,doors

06/04/2009

Thomas Z.

I called and asked for an estimate for work I wanted done. A date and time was agreed upon and the person arrived an hour early. Person took measurements and said I would receive a written estimate quickly. Waited two weeks and no estimate. Then, on a Saturday someone called and quoted a total price to my wife. Never asked to speak to me. I did not get the price broken down for the various projects I requested. So I hired someone else to do the work and it was done in two days.

Description of Work
No services were performed

Category remodeling

05/18/2006

Peter C.

F and L Home Improvements really went to bat for us. After the first application of siding buckled due to a manufacture defect, they stood behind us and went to the Corning to get us better siding. In the end, we did get new siding and they were the ones who replaced the siding. We did receive a high quality siding this time and I really couldn't have been more pleased with this company.

Description of Work
They installed vinyl siding on my 1800 square foot home.

05/18/2006

SARAH C.

F and L Home Improvements was very slow at their job, but also very thorough. The guys were willing to do whatever I wanted done. They worked everyday until the job was done and were very dependable as they showed up on time. We were satisfied with the finished product.

Description of Work
They supplied and installed vinyl soffit on our eaves of our home.

05/12/2006

The first thing we did after settling into our new home was call F and L to finish the outdoors. They set a time aside and did everything in three days, with a relatively small work crew. Their start time was early, when it was cool, and they worked very late each day. The landscaping looks great and our patio is perfectly level without any cracks in the concrete. They really did an excellent job.

Description of Work
F & L Home Improvements landscaped our yard with rocks, stone, and desert type vegetation. They also built our concrete patio.

Category concrete repair,landscaping

05/12/2006

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

Aspen Pressure Washing

We do all surface based cleaning operating out of the Summerlin area. We provide: -Low prices -Free quotes -Pressure washing of all surfaces -Window Cleaning We price match all competition, and have a 100% satisfaction rate. Tell us a quote from another company, and we will provide a better one.

All Access Garage Door Co LLC

All Access Garage Door Co. LLC is family owned by lifelong Las Vegas residents. We are trusted by the members of our community, and this is shown by the fact that most of our revenue is from word of mouth referrals and repeat customers. While some of our competition will try to get in the door with lowball pricing and then upsell or even pitch unnecessary work, All Access Garage Door Co. LLC offers only honest, up-front pricing. We never up-sell or recommend repairs and products that our customers don’t need. With over twenty-five years of experience installing and repairing garage doors and openers, our technicians provide fast, efficient service to get your work done quickly and minimize the interruption to your busy schedule. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC always provides the highest quality service so that you don’t need to worry about your family’s safety or theft of your valuables because of a broken or stuck garage door! The State of Nevada has tight regulations for contractor licensing, and garage doors are no exception. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC has a Nevada C-3D Overhead Doors contractor’s license required to install and repair garage doors — something most handymen do not have! We are also bonded and insured.

Martin Garage Doors of Nevada

We specialize in cost effective repair of existing doors and offer the largest selection of new garage doors in the State of Nevada. We guarantee your satisfaction with 1000's of satisfied customers. Contractor License #77056. Since 2002 we've been providing fast repair service for all brands of doors. We also have a huge selection of high-quality new doors for every budget. Visit our parts department and showroom. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work, and use only factory authorized parts to work on your door - no factory seconds or used parts. We take cash, checks, or cards and we also offer easy financing. We are a group of certified technicians and we strive to raise the bar in what we do. We're all family guys and gals who enjoy being and dealing with good people who value quality workmanship. Your time is valuable so we do our best to show up on time. We treat you in the same professional way we like to be treated when dealing with successful winning businesses. Fully accredited and certified by the Institute for Door Education & Accreditation. Nevada contractors license #77056 and 77057. Specialties -Same day repairs -Insulate your existing garage door -New garage doors -Ultra-quiet openers. -Broken spring repairs with lifetime warranty -FREE design assistance to match your home -Smart phone apps - phone becomes a remote. -Wind damage repairs. -Garage door remotes and batteries

Offers by Martin Garage Doors of Nevada on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Siding installation, soffit & fascia, energy efficient window replacement, patio covers, room enclosures, solar screens, siding repairs, vinyl shutters, doors, material supplier for siding & rain gutter

Do not repair broken glass panes. We install replacement windows and frame.