Source 1 Roofing, LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since March 2019

WE ARE OPEN! We will remain open during this time of lock down from the Covid-19 virus. We are not abandoning our customers and will continue to provide quality roofing at a great price. We service all types of roofs, residential and commercial. We can repair or replace tile roofing, shingles, Flat roofing, Spray foam roofing, roof coatings, Modified bitumen ,and TPO. Big jobs or small, all get our dedicated teams full commitment to provide high-class workmanship at a fair price. Contact us to schedule for a free estimate. When your roof is in need of attention, we will come out and do a full inspection of your roof system. Our quality expert roofers will inform you with line by line details of our findings , providing photos if requested to help explain the condition of your roof. Our roofers will explain your options and help guide you to the best decision regarding your roofing system. We are not here to pressure you into the most expensive options to benefit ourselves, we understand that having integrity and doing what is best for our clients is the best way to run a business. Happy clients build wealth in a company not high price tags....

A Service Provider's profile image

+24 more images

4.4

4.3

4.2

roofing (26)tile installation (6)

12/24/2020

Cory J.

It didn't go well at all. Dallas Belanger keeps playing games, acting as it has already been worked on, which blatantly can see it still hasn't been touched. This is the worse company I have ever dealt with. I've been in a battle for almost a month, and now I want a refund so I can hire an actual roofer to fix the house. I'll be reporting the company and Dallas to as many scam alerts as I possibly can.

Description of Work
I need a flashing on my roof fixed for the sell of my home.

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Review for Source 1 Roofing, LLC - 7181 N Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, NV - 39103363

11/20/2020

tim R.

ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Let's start with the lack of communication, workers would show up and randomly leave. Garbage and tools left everywhere around d the building. The foreman didn't former the landlord or the owner of the school if they were finished with the work.(still isn't finished as I write this) the foreman was also very rude and not professional at all. Quality. They proceed to damage public property(power lines by the roof) and asked for our school to fix it. They were also not prepared with new frames for the ac units on the roof and asked us to save their butts and build them two frames. We promptly took the time and our own money for the materials and labor to build these frames. So whenever they claimed that they were finished with the roof and hooked up the ac units. We turned on the units to test everything out. OUR WHOLE ROOF STARTED TO LEAK INSIDE THE BUILDING FROM ALL THE VENTS AND CORNERS OF THE WHOLE BUILDING. Bad business practice. I've been contacting these guys for almost 3 weeks to get a payment for our material and labor for the damages they cause and the frames we fixed. They won't call back. The assistant is a joke and will send you in circles. Dallas one of the owners said he would send someone down here with a check and still no where to be found. Like I mentioned earlier the roof isn't done still. The quality is a piece of ****. They are fully aware of this and yet no attempt to correct of of this. I saw a review that said they're only in it for the money.. I would have to agree and its a shady business practice. Pay the extra money for quality and professionals. These guys are not worth your time or money. Honestly if I could rate them a half star I would

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

08/21/2020

les S.

They were excellent. Very professional and definitely quality work.

Description of Work
Needed roofing replaced to deal with leaks

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

06/05/2020

Garry or Rita C.

-No call no show on day 1. -Was told project would take 2 days but took 5 days. -Customer service was poor. After calling company twice trying to get an update on the job since it was taking longer than the scheduled time it took them the next day to respond. -Overall good work and i was happy with the price.

Description of Work
New roofing

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

05/29/2020

Rosetta H.

They were friendly and professional and answered all my questions. Replaced my two story and patio roof and some facer boards in 4 days and did a great job with cleanup.

Description of Work
Remove & replace asphalt shingles.

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Review for Source 1 Roofing, LLC - 7181 N Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, NV - 38603076

05/10/2020

L L.

Excellent quality, scheduled and arrived on time, great attention to detail. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Full replacement for garage, house, patio roof

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

03/21/2020

Mark S.

Took the crew less than 4 hours to do all the work. They took pictures before and after showing that everything was completed properly.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking roof. Also, did other roof maintenance to replace cracked, sliding tiles (possibly caused by earthquake shock from neighboring state that rolled through area several months ago) and dryer vent.

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/18/2020

Harry J.

It's been a couple of days and they still haven't return my call.

Description of Work
I called them to give an estimate on my roof.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you have not received a call. I am not able to locate any of your information. We would love to come out and provide you with an estimate. Please contact our office 702-682-1131 if you are still interested. Thank you.

03/17/2020

Nyoka W.

initial estimate was reasonable. From my first contact with Dallas at Source 1 roofing, it has been a painless and pleasant experience. I found the company on Angie’s list. First place I called and I didn’t even call anyone else as he came over immediately. The estimate was very honest and fair. The roof was evaluated and he was able to explain the process in detail and why my roof was leaking. I accepted the quote immediately and then put off scheduling for a few weeks due to the COVID-19, thinking that maybe they would not be working. Dallas contacted me and I set up the appointment that week with the very knowledgeable and helpful Office Manager, Jessica. She kept me updated until the materials were scheduled for delivery and I had my appointment set up. They were ahead of schedule so the work began the day after dropping off the materials. Very pleasant workers showed up, Anthony and Giovanni. Absolutely polite and explained in depth what they were doing, even showing me what the previous people had done that was substandard and caused the leak. They replaced rotted wood and it was very obvious that I was in good hands. The job was extremely thorough, no rush job. They went above and beyond what I was expecting. At the close of the job, they cleaned the whole roof and any left over repair mess; you would have no idea they had just worked on such an extensive repair. I have every confidence that my roof is now in good repair, taking a lot of stress and worry off my plate every time it rains. The night after the completion of the project, it rained pretty hard and, not to my surprise, there were no leaks any more. I would not hesitate to go to this company again when I have roofing needs. If you are like me and read all the reviews and check everything out, you will not be disappointed with this company. I am so impressed. I would vouch for their work ethic, timeliness, and honesty. Being a single woman in a, sometimes not so honest town, I have been rather leary of having home maintenance projects done. I must say, this has totally changed my way of thinking. There really are some honest business people out there who operate with integrity….this would be one of them. .

Description of Work
roof leak repair

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/01/2020

James D.

Estimator came out and talked a really good game and informally quoted a very attractive price for the work. Unfortunately, despite asking for the formal quote several times, nothing was forthcoming. Very disappointing, I was looking forward to doing business with them

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

01/26/2020

richard M.

It went very well. First, they gave me the best of 5 quotes. The entire job of 4100 sq ft was stripped and re-shingled in less than 5 full days. Their guys were more than professional. When they left on Saturday, it barely looked like anyone had been here. That is how clean they left it. The guys and company were awesome!! Dallas was also a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Source One Roofing!!

Description of Work
Strip and re-shingle roof

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

12/30/2019

Jackie C.

Not at all, Dallas did not provide any kind of estimate as promised.

Description of Work
Water damage to roof

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

12/06/2019

Matthew N.

They were awesome from start to finish. Dallas from Source One came out right away to give us an estimate and he was great and showed us what was going to be done and and gave us a detailed estimate. We were so pleased with him that we went with him right away without getting other estimates, which we never do, and we are glad we did. They came out in less then a week, and actually a day earlier then planned because the day it was originally planned for was a day that was 90% chance of rain. They came and repaired the roof and took pictures of work as it was being done and all the tiles were stacked in a organized manner and very professional work and when they were done everything was cleaned up and they left absolutely no mess behind. We definitely will use them again in the future and definitely recommend to all our friends and neighbors. Had a lot of rain the day after repair and no leaks!!! We give them A++++

Description of Work
roof repair due to leaks.

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

11/20/2019

Nina Teitel &.

Everything went smooth and work done ahead of estimated time. Workers kept busy and were most polite. This project was completed on budget and the crew cleaned up the left over refuse from old sections of the roof prior to departure. Much appreciated.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

10/28/2019

Kent Y.

Very Professional from quote to finish. Was done quickly, and cleanup was great!

Description of Work
Tile Re-set - Tile Re-set 30 Wt. Felt Underlayment Installation

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you for your lovely review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

10/22/2019

Sam T.

They came out. They a did a great job. It was wonderful. They were knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof and did tile maintenance.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent service we strive to provide all our customers.

10/22/2019

Wendy C.

It was great. They were professional. They were prompt. They explained everything they did.

Description of Work
They replaced and repair my patio roof.

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We will be sharing your feedback among our team.

Nancy K.

They were very good. They were professional. They worked fast. They were capable. They were friendly. They knew what they were doing. They were on time. The supervisors showed up some time to check if things were right. They were very competitive. I have 3 bids, They were not the cheapest, but they were the best. They have a very good quality.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

jack W.

My experience with Source 1 was excellent. Dallas and his associate arrived on time for the estimate and gave me some options which I ended up going with, actually improving my entire project. For the actual install, workers arrived on time, actually a bit early, and completed the work in a little over 4 hours. Communication through the whole process was A+, always responding to phone calls quickly and for the most part, I heard from them through email and phone calls before I had to initiate the call. They anticipated my questions! For any other roof related work, I will always use Source 1. Would highly recommend their work!!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

armin L.

It was Great. They were on time. They did the job. I have no problems with them.

Description of Work
They fixed my roof.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you, for your kind words. It means so much to us to get positive reviews.

10/15/2019

William D.

this was the second time I called source 1 roofing both time it was done in a timely manner all the men working did yeomen job which is not a common practice in las vegas the men of source 1 were fine machanics

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bill. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we work hard to have a good team! It's greatly appreciated when others can take a moment to share a positive experience. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

10/15/2019

Roberto C.

We are really satisfied with the service. Price is reasonable

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it very much!