Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc.

Founded 1938 • With Angi since August 2010

INLANRS044JA
Washington
Washington: Contractors
04/01/2023

5528 E Sprague Ave

Spokane, WA 99212

Located in Spokane for over 70 years, family owned and operated, Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc. has been providing quality full service and warranted installations to the Inland Empire. We are very well known in Spokane, have been an outstanding member with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) since 1955 and have expertise in Roofing, Steel & Vinyl Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Windows, Aluminum Patio Covers, Decks, Doors, Skylights, Gutters, Sun Tunnels and Egress Windows. We are a General Contractor carrying all the necessary and required Licensing and Bonding to protect you! Our estimators and project managers have over 75+ years of combined experience in the industry. We offer free inspections, estimates and have solid workmanship warranties....

roofing (77)awnings (13)siding companies (12)skylight installation (4)Patios (1)window replacement (1)decks & porches (1)general contractors (1)

12/01/2021

Lauren P.

Communication was easy and timely. Product was good quality. Inland Roofing cares about their service. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

08/10/2021

David H.

Highly recommended... Inland Roofing came in with a very competitive roof tear-off and replacement bid. I selected them because of the vibe I got from the owner and because they are a small company that has been around for about 80 years in Spokane. They did not disappoint. They delivered a quality roof product, on schedule, and were very conscientious about the workmanship and clean-up.

Description of Work
asphalt shingle tear off and replace

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

07/02/2021

Thomas B.

They did a great job! Hayden and John did an excellent job of communicating, they were efficient, and didn't leave any mess or damage!! I'd definitely hire them again!!

Description of Work
Three layers of old shingles were torn off, and reshingled, new metal roof vents, flashing, etc.

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

06/08/2021

Jeff L.

I called John as one of 8 roofing companies to get an estimate on a new roof after the big wind storm. He was the only one that actually came out and didn’t try and tell me all the things that needed to be replaced that actually didn’t. From the start John was always honest with me, no trying to up sell. I even told him some of the things his competitors were saying about needing new plywood and a certain kind of shingles due to a new city code (which when I called the city with the phone number John provided) turned out to be a straight up lie. The whole process took a little over a week (they even worked weekends which I didn’t expect). It’s a small crew, but they know what they are doing. I am very happy with the results. I only found around 10 nails around the house, which judging off other people I know who went with other roofers, is pretty amazing. Very good clean up. Price was great. I highly recommend this company and look forward to working with them when siding and windows become available from them again.

Description of Work
New Roof on House and Garage.

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/17/2021

Kimberly B.

Excellent! Live in a home with a 3-layers of old shingles that needed to be removed after damage from a windstorm. Had several roofing companies evaluate and bid on the job. Inland Roofing was my first choice due to clear and consistent communications. John told me about the job required to remove the shingles, current code standards, and the process for re-sheeting the roof and replacing the shingles. The work was scheduled promptly, the job moved early into the work schedule and completed on time. The roof is gorgeous and I have nothing but praise for the work done by the Inland Roofing team. Will hire Inland Roofing for all of my future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof Resheeting and Replacement

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/06/2021

Don S.

Could not have asked for better service. Very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired / replaced shingles after January 2021 wind storm. John spent extra time showing me items needing repair or replacement and paid special attention to areas showing weakness. Great job all the way!

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

03/15/2021

Kyle S.

AMAZING! Hayden showed up on time and gave me the run down on the life expectancy of the roof. Showed me areas that would have potential to leak and how to fix them without charging me anything. When the time comes to replace my roof; I will be calling Inland Roofing 100%!!!!

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/05/2021

Jessica G.

They were very quick to get started on my roof, Hayden did a temporary repair where a tree branch had gone through the roof and it took less than 2 weeks for them to get started. The final product looks great. Their price was comparable to other quotes but the other companies had very long waiting times (3-5 months) before they could start.

Description of Work
Roofing, Tear off, sheeting and new asphalt shingles

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

11/23/2020

Natasha D.

GREAT!! Very knowledgeable, good attention to detail. The roof looks wonderful.

Description of Work
re-roofing

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

10/30/2020

Jean G.

Excellent. They showed up when they said they would, worked full days of and did an amazing clean up when they were finished. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't bother with estimates from anyone else. They were great

Description of Work
Complete removal of old roof on garage, house and carport and installing new roof on all.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/24/2020

Megan W.

Replacing the roof on our turn of the century craftsman home was a five star experience from the beginning to the finish. The bid we received was professional, complete and included areas of concern that could cause possible overages. Owners and employees were knowledgeable, professional, and clearly communicated at all stages of the process. The work was top quality. Inland Roofing and Supply is the epitome of a family owned business that has been in operation in the same community for several generations. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of roof

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/03/2020

Kathy W.

Wonderful company very thorough, quality job. People courteous and cleaned up work site when completed. They did an expert job of tearing off the old roof, cleaning up, and installing the new roof. One word that exemplifies the job - Quality. Very happy and definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
roofing removed and replaced

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/26/2020

Charlotte H.

The process from getting a bid to the finished roofing project was seamless. The communication between Inland Roofing and us was impeccable. We accepted their bid one week prior to Covid. We were kept informed the entire time of what the status was and when they possibly could begin work. Never once did we worry about anything. Before the project began, they communicated when and who would be on the job and what we were to expect well in advance so if we needed to prepare we had time. They began the work when they said they would and communicated through the entire job, what they were doing and if they were leaving and why. Hayden was the lead on our project and we cannot say enough good about the young man. They respected our property and never damaged anything. Always asked before they assumed. John, the owner, would not accept complete payment until he came out and expected the job. He wanted to be sure all shingles were sealing down as they should be and that our property was clean of any roofing material. We thought it would be a quick inspection but John spent an 1 1/2 looking our roof and gutters for a complete job. The company is top notch and honest!

Description of Work
Replace roofing

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/23/2020

Barbara R.

John, the owner, and his son were fabulous to work with. They always fit me into their schedule in a timely manner, were super nice to work with, left the site clean, and kept all promises and commitments.

Description of Work
I needed roof repairs after a chimney was removed, and a new roof for a new garage added to the property.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/20/2020

Corey R.

Inland roofing did a tear off and replacement of the roof on the house and garage for my rental property. They were very good at keeping me updated throughout the process, and they were very respectful of my tenants schedule while doing the roof. Inland roofing had the best price of the 3 bids I received.

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of roof on rental property.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

06/28/2020

Vern W.

Inspection couldn't have gone better. This guy is tops. Cleaned up mess left by the builder. Advised how to repair, where to purchase supplies. No attempt to up-sell. No "I'm too busy" body language, professional and polite. He seemed to care about a good job not the dollar.

Description of Work
Needed roof inspection on a new to us home.

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

06/26/2020

Mike O.

Quality work, product and professional!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/15/2020

Sara H.

The workers with Inland Roofing and Supply were very professional and timely throughout the whole process of residing our house. Our house looks great and we are very pleased with the job they did. They were also reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Residing on our house

Category awnings,siding

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

03/09/2020

Deborah M.

Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc did an awesome job on my new roof installation. Their bid was the lowest of the ones I received and the workers were very courteous and professional. In addition, John came back after the job was done to make sure the roofing around my chimney was secure and would not leak. I would highly recommend this contractor to others.

Description of Work
I needed to have my roof replaced.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

03/03/2020

Ben W.

Inland Roofing did a GREAT job. Seriously... John took the time to explain steps along the way and gave solid advice for future endeavors / sale of our home. Trustworthy individual! Skylight looks awesome and I'm glad we went with this company.

Description of Work
Skylight repair/install

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

12/07/2019

Lisa H.

They were responsive, friendly, thorough, and reasonably priced. John even worked on a Sunday to get the job done. Quality workmanship; will refer my friends and family.

Description of Work
Skylight replacement

Category skylights

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

10/18/2019

Michael M.

I needed quotes for a new roof on my 1950 house. I called about 10 companies Inland roofing was the first to call back out of only 3 that returned my calls. One told me they would stop by and never did. When John from Inland called me back I asked him for a ball park figure, so I would have some kind of idea of the cost. He told me he had a computer program that he could get satellite images of my roof, and he would call me back in about 45 minutes. When he called back he gave me a range of pricing and said it would be pretty accurate give or take. That first estimate just over the phone is almost exactly the final bill. That was really impressive. My roof had several issues from the past 3 install jobs I discussed those issues with John and he had good solutions. That is when I decides I wasn't going to look any further, and hired Inland roofing for the job. John and his crew recommended quality products and did a quality job from start to finish. They also cleaned up spotless. My roof looks amazing. I highly recommend Inland roofing.

Description of Work
New roof on my 1950 home

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

09/30/2019

Susan N.

Our skylight started leaking during a heavy rainfall so our need was urgent. John came out immediately to assess the problem, gave us an estimate we thought was really reasonable, ordered the new skylight and completed the work within two weeks. During the interim the area was completely secured to prevent further leakage and damage to our home. Inland Roofing & Supply has my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Skylight replacement

Category roofing,skylights