Byrd Construction Company

CCB#153066...

D&B Renovations LLC

Call us today for Exterior and Interior Painting

Pinnacle Painting & Maintenance

We apply superior coatings on the interior or exterior of architectural structures. We provide handyman services and general maintenance to residential properties. Customer satisfaction is our main goal for any task we do. Our mission is to create a hassle-free experience, providing top notch work and always at a fair price. We want every customer to remember us as there contractor for life!

Lewis and Clark Painting

Lewis and Clark Painting is locally owned and operated out of the Vancouver, WA area. Please contact us directly to schedule an appointment or a free estimate. I've been in the industry for over 9 years and I understand what it takes to get the job done right. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! We provide services for both Commercial and Residential properties and we guarantee your satisfaction. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

03/12/2016

Description of Work
This company does both residential and commercial construction. From small to large projects. Once this contractor starts a job, this is the only job they will work on until it is completed to the owners satisfaction. Not only do they do quality work, they maintain area cleanliness throughout the job. At the end of each day work materials, equipment and debris are staged neatly to allow for continued use of an area, if at all possible. Quality work at a fair price for the consumer.

Category woodworking

01/14/2016

Description of Work
This is the fourth project he has done for us. His rates are reasonable, his work is outstanding and when he starts a project he is there everyday, all day, until the job is completed to your satisfaction. He doesn't have other projects going on at the same time as yours so his full attention is on your project only.

Category woodworking

06/22/2015

Description of Work
In general the basement renovation (adding a bedroom, bathroom, and hallway) was completed and functional. Dave doesn't have a very good eye for detail and much of what he did was sloppy but functional. If that was the only problem I would have given him a B+. However, when he broke up my concrete basement floor, he broke my oil line. To his credit, he repeatedly tried to fix it. However, he never succeeded and eventually gave up. Oil seeped up into my concrete and I have taken expensive steps to remedy this. In the end, I had to pay someone else to move the oil line. The worst part about this is that he treated me like this was somehow my fault and gave me a bad attitude every time he had to try to fix it again. I feel like he did not provide good customer service and did not rise to his responsibility on this matter.

Category home builders

12/09/2009

We are property investors living in Nevada and prices in the Portland Oregon market were very good so we bought a 4 plex in Portland in 2004 and sold it in 2006. It was located in Portland Oregon on N.E. 68th. There were two 2 br. units on top floor and two 1 br. units on the bottom with a yard surrounding the complex for everyones use. Each 2 br. unit had an attached one car garage. The rent was ...

Description of Work
Replacement of outside steps, railings, tile in the entryway, dishwasher, plumbing, update with new faucets, counter top, mini blinds, windows, lighting, switches, fix kitchen cabinets, decorator paint inside with trim, outside siding during the years from June 2004 to August 2006 when we sold the complex. He made valid comments and suggestions to upgrade the property and keep it in good working order. I trust his judgement and the years of experience that he and his company provides.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,window treatments,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

10/13/2009

When Dave told us he could complete this remodel from demolition to completion in just 10 days, including granite counter tops, we were a bit skeptical. It was impressive to see the project progress everyday. By the end of the first week the new cabinets had already been installed. On day 9 it was a real pleasure to come home to new granite counter tops. On day 10 Dave personally stayed late to fi...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel. New cabinets, granite counter tops, appliances, plumbing & fixtures, painting and hardwood flooring.

Category appliance repair,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Category home builder

Residential & commercial construction - full home remodels, full basement remodels and conversions to living space, complete kitchen remodels, complete bath remodel along with the addition of new baths, craftsman style finish carpentry, new construction, home repairs, garages, attics, decks, dry rot repair, home repair.

Siding, Roofing, Foundation Repair