Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Harrisburg, PA
There are 43 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Harrisburg
- Shreveco Building & RemodelingShreve Construction Company is a very professional contractor to work with. They demonstrated excellent craftsmanship in numerous projects in my home. I had an incomplete porch project started by another company. I contacted Shreve Company . They came to my home, assessed the situation,figured out how to fix the mistakes that were made by the other company and developed a plan keeping my dream vision in mind. I now have a beautiful 3 season room. It was a pleasure to work with Shreve . I plan to use their services for other home projects
- InnoTech Construction, Inc.InnoTech Construction did our outdoor kitchen and patio install and we couldn’t be happier. They completed the job on time and within our budget. Their craftsmanship and professionalism is first rate and the end product is better than we had imagined. I would highly recommend InnoTech Construction to anyone who wants excellent construction results
- William Anderson Construction LLCOutstanding! Top quality work at very reasonable pricing and very prompt to respond when needed. I will need a new roof in a few years, and Anderson's will be who I call for that job!
- Garrety Glass - Betterliving Patio & SunroomsWe recently hired Garrety Glass to transform our screened-in porch into a three-season room. Jeff, our consultant, gave us expert advice in suggesting a four-way-track system of windows. Along the way, Aimee kept us up-to-date on the ordering and delivery of the product. The final installation was done by Andy and Colt, two very meticulous and dependable workers. Being former educators, we are pleased to award a grade of A-plus to the entire team at Garrety Glass, Inc
- American Remodeling Enterprises Inctldr; Go back through the reviews and read the tone and content of the owners comments to other reviewers. That should tell you everything you need to know. If you have a property in the city, don't bother calling them. They don't want your work. Everything said about their unprofessionalism is beyond true. You gotta ask yourself this: How deeply do you think someone has to be offended to spend THIS much time writing a review, But, that's how disturbed I am by their behavior. Good luck to them I say, but also, good riddance. Must be an absolutely awful place to work. Review: Disclaimer: I ran a home improvement company for about 10 years. I know this business very well. I became incapacitated in such a way that forced me to retrain, get a degree, and became an accountant. But I spent most of my life in this line of work. We talked to a lady on Sunday of the '21 York Home Show. It was dead Sunday so we talked a while. She was confident they could be helpful. We are looking at spending $50,000 - $60,000 on all the various project put together. Though we didn't give out that number, we did strongly emphasize that there was a lot of work available. We scheduled the basement estimate too close to the American Remodel estimate, finishing up one to get to the other. Jimmy was a really cool guy but, he strongly disliked the basement folks we had at the house and that was his primary focus during the 'estimate.' Understandable. Bad history I guess. Jimmy pitched an idea for the sunroom, which is the most pressing project because its quite dilapidated, he called it "condemned." But its structurally sound. I know because I had a structural engineer out the week before to assess it. I wanted to take Jimmy through to see the other projects. He wasn't interested. I pointed out the garage roof, which needs to be replaced. I know it needs to be, because I know roofs. He eyeballed it from 50ft away and said "Yea, I don't know. The roof looks alright." Its not alright. Its at the end of its life and needs to be replaced. I know because I know what year the roof was put on and how long those shingles are good for. but ok. I asked if he wanted to take a look at some other projects inside and he declined. "Sounds like this right here [the sunroom] is the biggest thing you have going on. I took a bunch of pictures and I'm going to take them back and we'll get you an estimate in a couple of days. Sounds good?" he said. Well, not ideal. I had a lot more work I wanted him to look at. We were promised an estimate on the spot. But, ok. He added that we really should NOT do business with these basement guys, they were rip offs and couldn't be trusted. Well, I hate to say it but that was the last we ever heard of Jimmy or American Remodel, but I did negotiate the salesman for the waterproofing company down by exactly 32.63% of his opening offer (basically I took all the fluff out of his price and you know I did because we know their markup practices) and they did the work in a timely manner and with good quality. Whatever happened to American Remodeling? Well I did give them a call 6 weeks later, kinda figuring they didn't want to touch the job. Even though the Home Show staff said yes. And even though Jimmy said, "Yea. No Problem. We'll get you an estimate." After a very brief hold, the lady came back on the line and said this: "Yea, because the place is falling down its not something we would be interested in working on." I'm sorry, "Because the place is falling down?" Its a brick house. They don't fall down. As stated, I hired a structural engineer. We've had it assessed. Its not falling down. I expressed with empathy that I understood and conveyed that I had a lot of other work. Its not just the sunroom. Again, she restated that since the place was about to fall over, its not something they'd want to get involved in. I expressed my disappointment and how this kinda flew in the face of everything I've been told by them up to this point, and she got testy. I thanked her for her time and she promptly hung up on me without as much as saying goodbye. Disgusting. You simply do not tell a guy who loves his home that his brick house falling over. Especially a guy who has been doing this work the majority of his life, especially a guy who had a structural engineer come to his house a week earlier and have it assessed. "Lack of tact" is like, the understatement of the century. And hung up on me. gnarly. I'm definitely unhappy. But, after reading some of the other negative reviews. I really understand what they were talking about
- Garrety Glass - Betterliving Patio & SunroomsGreat! They were very professional & efficient. The young man explained how to operate the awning very well. They were a pleasure to have.
- Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling IncOur initial contact with Bachman's Roofing was through an email request for them to contact us. Their Estimator/Construction Manager contacted us the next day. Within a week he was out to get all the details of what we wanted to do. Very shortly after we had our initial estimate. We made some additions and revisions a couple times and he was more than happy to work with us. They took care of everything involving the permitting and the PA One-call. As soon as we had the permit clearance they were on-site within a week. All of their workers were very friendly and respective of our property and more than happy to answer any questions. I was surprised, considering all the work we had done that involved our existing home, at the little amount of dirt and debris there was inside our home. When they were replacing the windows and doors they moved whatever was in their way that they could and they cleaned up as they went along. We had very few issues along the way and the ones we did were small and taken care of right away. Bachman's took care of everything from start to finish except for the painting of the new sunroom (we wanted to do that ourselves). Our final inspection was last week and we couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out
- AJ Window and Door Solutions IncWe bought this house in June with a screened-in porch. We loved and really was using the porch. However, we got tired of moving the furniture, pillows and the cat tree every time there was going to be rain. We covered everything up with a tarp and then had to wait for the porch to dry to use it again. I searched the Internet for some way to close in the porch. After looking at various solutions, I finally went on to Angie's List and reviewed the contractors available. We selected AJ Windows and Doors out of the list of contractors. Tom and Eve made an appointment to visit with us and demonstrated there product. Since they manufacture and install their windows as opposed to only install, we decided to go with them. They had someone come the next day to measure and four weeks later our job was completed beyond our expectations. They even replaced the poorly done siding around the exterior of the windows to enhance the entire look. The two cats also add their stamp of approval
- Blue Mountain Building & Remodeling IncFantastic. Jason and his crew did a superb job. Would recommend him to anyone needing construction services around the home.
- Blue Mountain Building & Remodeling IncHE DOES QUALITY WORK AND STANDS BY IT. Jason has done many projects for me, both new construction (a bridge that has withstood a major flood) and numerous rebuilding projects of prior work poorly done. Jason was the lowest bidder to replace a 30' long bridge over a mill race that had been destroyed in a flood. Shortly after built it, one of the largest floods on the Yellow Bridges completely inundated the bridge, but it was completely undamaged. The only job Jason did that wasn't perfect was install a rubber rood over a nearly flat-roofed porch. When the roof leaked, Jason immediately contacted a friend, a rubber roof professional. Rather than try a piecemeal fix, he had the roofer completely replace the roof at his own expense. Needless to say, I highly recommend his service
Patio Builders in Harrisburg
- Business Description:If you need glass for your home, come into our showroom and let us help. We'll help you find exactly what your looking for, and give you an iron-clad price right there on the spot. Turnaround time is fast and guaranteed, and our prices are GREAT. Let us help with mirrors, table tops, shower enclosures, windows, or any custom or unusual requirements you may have. If it can be done, WE CAN DO IT. We're also the area's premier sunroom company. Simply put, we build exceptional quality sunrooms.....Recent Review:We recently hired Garrety Glass to transform our screened-in porch into a three-season room. Jeff, our consultant, gave us expert advice in suggesting a four-way-track system of windows. Along the way, Aimee kept us up-to-date on the ordering and delivery of the product. The final installation was done by Andy and Colt, two very meticulous and dependable workers. Being former educators, we are pleased to award a grade of A-plus to the entire team at Garrety Glass, IncRay G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide the highest quality construction service at the best value. We stand behind everything we do and work to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. We strive to exceed your expectations and deliver on our promises. We are fully licensed and insured. Give us a call to discuss your project!! (717)419-0501Recent Review:I highly recommend Robert Horne Contracting for most any kind of work. We had him install ceramic tile in our kitchen and he did a great job! The tile was installed properly and looks great. Bob was friendly, sociable, cooperative and helpful throughout the installation process, which was completed in a timely manner. On his first visit, he patiently listened to our requests, explained ceramic tile and its installation, and offered helpful suggestions, then submitted an estimate of the job within days. Bob thoroughly cleaned up the area both while he was working, and when he was finished. Throughout the installation process Bob was very hospitable and accommodating. For instance, when we requested something, he was pleasant and cheerfully granted our request. Bob seemed skilled in a wide range of construction projects. This was one of the most pleasant and gratifying construction projects we ever had completed. Call him, you will be glad you didDennis Z.
- Business Description:Blue Mountain Building and Remodeling, Inc. is family-owned and operated right here in New Cumberland. Since our company opened its doors in 2002, we’ve treated every customer like they are a part of our family. Our philosophy is that the most successful construction projects places overall responsibility on the general contractor. You will need to trust them and their crews, trust them in your home and with the workmanship they provide. We are a first class contractor that provides first cla..Recent Review:I was most impressed with Jason and his crew. Besides being very personable, they clearly know their stuff. The work was finished on time, budget appropriate, and every night I came home to a totally cleaned-up area. The quality of the work was excellent despite having at the last minute to change and revise our plans for the week. Jason was very communicative in learning about our needs and meeting them. It was a fully positive experience and I would not hesitate to use them againJacqueline C.
- Business Description:Getting the job done right and on time is important to owner, Robert Sheehan. Robert claims his great rapport with home owners is because his goal is to earn his customers trust and respect; to communicate effectively and to get the job done to his customer's satisfaction. Robert states, "My customers are my priority and I treat their home as if it were my own". Sheehan Carpentry & Remodeling serves Lebanon, Lancaster, Berks, and portions of Dauphin County, PA and is your professional choice ..
- Business Description:We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing, siding and sunroom additions company and do not undertake repairsRecent Review:I had a rubber roof with a lifetime warranty put on my house 6 years ago. It started leaking within a year. They've came out multiple times to "fix" the problem and it leaks now worse than before. I've since been calling the owner to have my roof properly repaired and he has not sent anyone out and is now sending me to voicemail. We paid higher than market price because of the "warranty" AJ supplies with their work. Last storm I had 15 buckets placed around my house catching rain from their workmanship. I would not recommend them to anyone EVER. They do not follow up with service, contracts, or customer serviceNate H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were great, very respectful, I can't complain, they were professional friendly, and they also have a professional manner.Brittany b.
- Business Description:Family owned business our motto is your properties beauty is our profession.Recent Review:Excellent service. He was quick and on time. He completed the work with very little disruption.Robert M.
- Business Description:Bachman’s Roofing is Family owned and operated Building and Remodeling Company servicing Pennsylvania for over 40 years. Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc takes pride in quality workmanship, and long lasting customer relationships, being sure to service a customer’s every need. Our staff is licensed and insured and they only use quality productsRecent Review:Job not done yet. Looking for less expensiveMarie G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:All kinds of custom general carpentryRecent Review:We were very happy with Jon's work. He was very careful to keep our house as clean as possible. His work was very high quality. We would happily contract Jon again.Scott S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Harrisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Build LLC506 N George St
- A.D. Barr General Contracting895B Valley Green rd
- A.V. Decks207 East King Street
- A1 Home services LLC
- Access Basement Systems10 Marticville Rd.
- Ace Handyman Services of South Central PA4219 Derry Street
- ADVERTO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS258 KIRSTA LN
- Affordable Home Services89 Governor Stable Road
- AJ Window and Door Solutions IncThomas Ott 151 Main St
- ALL Renovation & Design LLC88 S Penryn Rd
- All Star Builders10562 Edwardian Ln
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- Alpha & Omega Construction10 Marticville Rd.
- ALT Design & Construction924 Pine Hill Rd
- Aluminum Creations5935 Washington ave
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Remodeling Enterprises Inc1563 Long Run Rd
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Ashley Home Improvement31 King Dr.
- Austin's Remodeling10 Shirley Lane
- Autumn Construction2900 Market St
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- A Better Build LLC
- B&B Home ImprovementsPo box 60969
- B&D Contracting Services6101 Embers Lane
- Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling Inc36 S Elm St
- Bareville Flooring & Tile295 E. Main St P.O. Box 321
- Battlefield Hearth & Solar2031 York Rd
- BETTER VIEW WINDOWS DOORS671 N HANOVER ST
- BiH Electrical, Plumbing, & Construction1672 Quail Dr
- Bill Sourwine General Contractor645 South 14th Avenue
- Blue Mountain Building & Remodeling Inc309 Evergreen Street
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Bolger Design & Remodeling53 West Main Street
- BOMBERGERS STORE555 FURNACE HILL PIKE
- BRANT BUILDERS INC.6625 BLOOMING GROVE RD
- Brungart Builders657 N Mill St
- Built It Construction Llc532 Greenland Drive
- B&B Home Improvements
- C & Z CONSTRUCTION4825 DERRY ST
- C. A. B. Contractors105 Tower Dr
- C.A.R.E Property Services1235 Abbottstown Pike
- Campbell Contracting Co17 Long Lane Dr
- Capitol Remodeling1550 Vernon Street
- Carlton B Geesaman Bldg & Remodeling Inc65 Church Ln
- CB Construction Services LLC4991 Carlisle Rd
- Central Penn Construction and Management Inc4076 Market Street Suite 1
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Century Home Improvements by Century Spouting, Inc2147 S Market St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Harrisburg7917 Derry St Ste 104
- Choice Interiors300 courtleigh dr
- Choice Home Remodeling Inc.550 E Main St
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- Christian Architects950 N Charlotte St
- CHRONISTER PRESTON BLDG1835 ALPINE RD
- Clear View Homes & Remodeling399 N 39 St
- COLEBROOK CONSTRUCTION INC1700 Hummel Ave
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Collins Construction, Inc.3196 Shermans Valley Road
- Colmar Contracting9 Todd Rd
- Colonial Custom Building and Design4324 Plymouth Street
- Commercial Residential ServicesPo Box 1039
- COMMONWEALTH CORP762 CORPORATE CIR 2
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Comprehensive Remodeling, LLC501 S. 19th Street
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Connelly Remodeling and Building est. 198090 buck run road
- Craig Layton Home Improvements807 Pheasent Road
- Creative Building Concepts145 D Street
- creative home enhancement720 Stoney Creek Dr
- Custer Homes Inc2805 Old Post Rd Ste 200
- Custom Construction Company12 Dennis Drive
Willow Street, Pennsylvania
- C & Z CONSTRUCTION
- D.A Batson Contracting701 S 4th St
- DA Batson, Inc.701 S 4th St
- DARYL BOLLINGER SIDING & WINDOW CO120 BRIAR HILL RD
- David B. Wilson Construction952 Cavalry St
- DAVID LAVERTY AND SONS CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 21
- DePalma Construction Inc29 Tannery Rd
- Dixon Family Home Improvements340 W 1st St
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
- DNM Contracting, INC7389 Paxton St
- Dohner's General Contracting311 E Walnut St
- DON UPDEGRAVE CONSTRUCTION CO701 BLUE MOUNTAIN PKWY
- DREAMMAKER BATH & KITCHEN244 S MARKET ST
- Dutch Valley Contractors, LLC53 S Charlotte St
- Dyanmic Construtions Solutions401 E Evergreen Rd
- D.A Batson Contracting
- Eagle Building Solutions LLC265 E Meadow Valley Rd
- Earl Wolfe Custom Home Improvement395 Red Mill Rd #3
- Easy Siders Home Improvement Co Inc419 Walton Avenue
- Eby Exteriors Inc127 N 7th St Ste A
- Eckenrode Enterprises, LLC845 Butter Road
- Economical Exterior39 Creek Drive
- Edwards Home Improvement657 Chestnut St
- EGStoltzfus Homes474 Mt Sidney Rd
- Eisenhart Construction Services, LLC113 E King St # 4
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
- Elden E Weaver Building & Remodeling245 Keener Rd
- Elite Construction LLC521 east main st
- Elite Creations by Troy579 Chestnut Hill Road
- Elite Vinyl Railings LLC3431 Division Hwy
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- ELKWOOD CONSTRUCTION SVC LLC143 E MAIN ST B
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- Energy Smart Construction, LLC.255 Hillcrest Rd
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- ENSMINGER BUILDER INC1223 E CHOCOLATE AVE
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Evolution Homes371 Watts Dr
- Excel Interior Concepts and Construction570 S 3rd St
- Eagle Building Solutions LLC