Choice Home Remodeling Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2007

Choice Home Remodeling, Inc. is your complete remodeling company! We are a customer service-focused company with an unwavering commitment to quality workmanship. For over two decades, homeowners in Lancaster, Berks, Chester, and surrounding counties have chosen us for their home improvement projects. In fact, we have been voted #1 for the Lancaster Newspaper Reader’s Choice Award for “Favorite Window Installer” several years in row. What began as a window and door installation business back in 1995 with just two trucks and two employees has grown into a full-service home improvement company with the addition of a cabinetry division that offers kitchen and bath design, and whole home remodeling services. Additional DBA - Choice Cabinetry....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+29 more images

window replacement (91)door installation (42)home remodeling (13)siding companies (7)garage doors (7)gutter repair (4)awnings (4)roofing (2)Patios (1)skylight installation (1)cabinet makers (3)glass repair (2)

07/20/2022

John D.

I tapped Choice Home Remodeling for a project involving exterior doors. I spoke to the service manager, Lonnie, who was very helpful and accommodating in scheduling the work. Lonnie called me a few days later to inform me he could have the techs out two weeks earlier, which was greatly appreciated. Tim, the installer manager, and Brian arrived for the service call. From the beginning, they were very polite and professional, and upon speaking to them, I knew they were very knowledgeable and competent. Their work was performed with great precision in a timely manner. I wholeheartedly recommend Choice for any of the numerous services they provide.

Description of Work
Exterior Doors

Category awnings, doors

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. Here at CHOICE we strive [Member Information Removed] make every step pleasant and informative! We look forward [Member Information Removed] working with you again in the future.

03/13/2021

Wendell R.

We were happy with the process. Evan gave us timely and clear estimates. The workers were skilled and professional. Bill (project manager) was responsive to our (small) concerns.

Description of Work
Replaced 23 windows, two garage doors, one entry door. Removed aluminum siding and replaced it with vinyl siding.

Category garage doors, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Review for Choice Home Remodeling Inc. - 550 E Main St, New Holland, PA - 39246524

01/16/2021

John B.

Two workers showed up at the allotted time. After enlarging the opening for the new window and setting the new window, the company worker left. The remaining person (assume it was a subcontractor) , finished the trim work outside but ran in to a problem with the interior trim. Casing and sill were not the right size. He tried but wasn't able to make it work. Despite the problem, the company reps contacted us immediately and scheduled a person to arrive in two days with the correct sized materials and finish the work. The person did arrive as promised and finished the installation of the interior trim. We're satisfied with the results and more than satisfied with their customer service.

Description of Work
Replace an old casement window with a double hung window.

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Thank you very much for your business and the feedback. We do apologize that we were not able to complete the job while we were on site the first time but are very glad to hear that you are pleased with the overall outcome of the job. We appreciate you letting us work on your house, please let us know if you need anything else in the future. Thanks again for using Choice Home Remodeling!

01/13/2021

Beverly L.

I was very pleased with the communication and professionalism of everyone I spoke to at Choice. The price of replacement windows was very reasonable and they look great and are great quality. Choice is the best in my book.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Hello, Thank you so much for the A Grade review. We are so glad you are happy with your windows. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future! Your friends at Choice Home Remodeling!

10/21/2020

Jennifer M.

It was amazing from start to finish. We had Brian Sheehe out to give an estimate for several new windows and doors. No pressure, and he listened to what we wanted and needed. Choice was the only company of the three places we contacted who would widen the front door, and Choice came in with the lowest estimate at around $5000. They also were the only ones who would allow me to paint my new doors without voiding the warranty. They came out with a crew of at least 4 people on a day when snow was expected in the afternoon, and they called in an extra person to finish all the work in a little more than half a day before the snow came. I'm still not exactly sure how they installed the new header and front door, new trim molding, patched the the drywall above the front door, mudded, and sanded it smooth all within a half a day but they did and all I needed to do was touch up the paint in that area - you cannot even tell where the edges are, it was that smooth. Everything has continued to work great over the last 4 years since installation in Feb 2016. It was so great to work with people who cared about my house like I do, and I will be calling them again with future projects.

Description of Work
We replaced 4 drafty wooden windows with vinyl ones, replaced two entry doors and widened our front door from 30" to 36" including installing a new header and patching the interior plaster with drywall.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Review for Choice Home Remodeling Inc. - 550 E Main St, New Holland, PA - 38970198

09/08/2020

Clarence B.

GREAT!! Their solution saved us hundreds of dollars and a big mess!!

Description of Work
French doors sticking

Category awnings, doors

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

05/30/2019

Paul B.

Don came out to take measurements and we promptly received a quote. We had gotten three referrals and Choice was our fourth. We really liked Don the best so we placed the order to have 17 windows replaced. They came when they said they would and completed the job in two days. The men who came out were fantastic! They were professional and very polite. They did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. Our new windows look awesome, and we couldn't be more pleased. Our old windows were original to the house and there were some we were not able to open. We are so glad we went with Choice and would definitely recommend them. Don emailed me the following day to make sure we were pleased with the work. Fantastic company! We will be contacting them for other work we need at our home.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

06/14/2017

Ginger R.

Work was done on time and very professionally

Description of Work
Siding, window and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

05/30/2017

James B.

Great. The salesman came to house and gave us a quotation in about two days. The installers came when they said they were coming. They installed everything quietly and quickly and completely cleaned everything up. We had no complaints.

Description of Work
We had three storm doors and 17 storm wlndows replaced.

Work Completed On 04/30/2017

04/11/2017

TERRIE K.

Excellent. Friendly, courteous, professional, neat and tidy.

Description of Work
Replacement of 25 windows/trim at my current residence. Replacement of windows at a rental home.

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

04/03/2017

Edward A.

Everything was done as promised. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced two skylights.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

03/24/2017

Zach L.

Fabulous. Efficient, non-smoking. Professional. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Window replacement (over 20).

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

02/13/2017

Leslie W.

Perfect. This is the 4rth time we've used choice: Windows, Siding, Doors, and now screen doors. this represents about $40K worth of work over the last 8 years. Each time the middle price of 3 price quotes, and very punctual, high quality work with professional people. I wouldn't even look at other contractors now. I trust them.

Description of Work
Screen porch new screen doors

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/13/2017

01/31/2017

Wanda S.

Everything went well. The roof looks great and built to local code. There were some issues of placement because of a bedroom window above the stairway and utility boxes on the wall but they came up with a plan that worked. They listened to my ideas and worked with me. They did quality work. They returned my calls if they were not available at the time. Their carpenters were professional, skilled and friendly. GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
We had a roof erected above our outside daylight basement door and stairway.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

01/16/2017

Linda S.

They did a fantastic job. Their installers were punctual, and very professional. They took great care to not leave a mess when they were done. The windows were high quality yet not unreasonably priced. I would highly recommend them and we are planning on having them replace the rest of our windows when we can.

Description of Work
We had Choice Windows come out two separate times to replace 3 windows each time.

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

01/10/2017

John D.

Very pleased with the sales rep and installers. When I went home to check at lunch, they said they would not finish that day. They called in more installers and finished that day. Very impressive

Description of Work
Replacement windows and french doors.

Work Completed On 09/17/2015

12/28/2016

Patricia D.

We hired Choice Windows to replace 16 windows with Okna windows on our cape cod. Our experience was excellent from the time we had the estimator come in, call the office, then schedule the work. The work crew was professional and did excellent work installing the windows and framing them. They removed the old windows and cleaned up all debris. The installation took only two days.

Description of Work
We had 16 windows replaced

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

Review for Choice Home Remodeling Inc. - 550 E Main St, New Holland, PA - 34191820

12/06/2016

Linda S.

They did an excellent job. Even though we didn't give them a huge job they still treated us as valued customers. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, and cleaned up after themselves. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had three windows installed last year and three installed this year. We are planning on doing all windows in the house, a few each year.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

11/15/2016

Christine H.

It went well, the staff from sales to install were all courteous and professional. There was a recurring issue with the finish on the screen door, which they stood behind the warranty, and with no hassle replaced it (twice).

Description of Work
Over a span of several years: 18 Replacement windows, capped exterior window trim with vinyl, replacement entry door, and replacement screen door. All custom sizes due to the age of our home.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

11/10/2016

Steve H.

They've done pretty much everything you can do to a house. I like their professionalism and their follow-through. They're the only people I would use.

Description of Work
They added a room and put windows in one of my houses. They did windows installations.

Work Completed On 11/10/2013

11/07/2016

James P.

Sales staff was great. Door was delivered on time and to my house.

Description of Work
Bought a sliding glass door. Self install.

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

11/03/2016

They are fine. They are good. I was overall very happy. They were very nice and polite.

Description of Work
They did 2 kitchen remodels.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/03/2014

11/03/2016

Jane J.

The installers were good. My only complaint was I got a bay window put in and he didn’t think to ask me and I didn’t think to ask him whether I want the window painted or not but that’s not a real complaint and he said he could have done it. They were very responsive and I didn’t have to call them back. They came, they gave me the demo, they told me the pricing, they came on time to install them and they gave me the paperwork I needed for rebate of the energy thing. They cleaned up and there was not one drop of evidence that they were here.

Description of Work
They installed windows.