We could all use some relaxation, but we don’t always have the budget. This guide will show you how much an in-ground hot tub costs—no matter the build.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Greensboro, NC
There are 2 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Greensboro
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWent off like clockwork. Started on time and finished ahead of schedule. All of the trades were great. Very professional and willing to do whatever I asked, even if it was above and beyond the actual contract.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsTHEY WERE FANTASTIC, BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AFTER HEARING REPORTS FROM ANGIES LIST. I THINK IT MADE A DIFFERENCE THAT I CONFRONTED THE COMPANY ABOUT THEIR RATING. THEY DID EVERYTHING IN THE TIME FRAME THAT THEY COULD.(VERY TIME CONSUMING JOB) THE JOB WAS TRULY METICULOUS AND I'M PLEASED AS PUNCH
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncPurchase and planning process were top notch. All aspects were covered as part of the process. No surprises. The team was first rate from the start to finish. Pool installation was on schedule as promised. The concrete decking with "cool" concrete finish is beautiful and worth the extra cost. The semi private fence installation was first rate. Would highly recommend the Carolina creations team. Of the three bids we obtained they were by far the most professional. This project at our Holden Beach beach house was first rate
- Magic Pools and SpasEverything went well. A water testing kit was provided along with chemicals and salt to get the pool open. He gave us pointers on how to prep the pool for the new liner to make the install move quicker. Would hire again. Thanks
- Shark Pools LLCI have owned a pool for 41 years. This is the best service I have received from any pool company. Shark is 50 miles away from me. I received an estimate the next day. They made several visits. My pool was left perfect. If you got this far into the review then you need to give them a call!
- Holiday Pools & SpaI highly recommend Holiday pools for all your needs. Completely affordable as well. Would definitely recommend
- S & C Pools IncThey were very professional. They setup and they cleaned up very well. The work they did was great. They are by far are the best.
- Staging GraceShe came in and did a consultation and provided me with a report on what I need to do to increase interest for potential buyers. It was very detailed and professional. I had the option of making the changes to my home ( getting rid of some items, re-arranging furniture) but I was too busy with work to do that so she came in and completed the project in a day. She added some additional touches to make my home more inviting. I received an offer on my home in 10 days and eventually had a bidding war! Would recommend using a stager to anyone looking to sell quickly
- BLUE HAVEN POOLS & SPASI contacted several pool companies before deciding to let Blue Haven Pools-Raleigh build our pool. We made the right decision. They used a 3-D software program to show you how the pool will look in your back yard before any construction begins. This helps in picking your proper pool location, pool shape, deck size, and features. We were given a timeline for completion date, which was ahead of schedule. I credit this to John, their construction foreman. John seemed like a conductor leading a great orchestra. His contractors showed up on time, did a great job, and cleaned up their work area every day they were there. John's communication skills, from answering any questions we had on the project in a timely manner, to training us on pool chemistry, to operating the pool controller was impeccable. At the end of the project a care and maintenance document will be given to you, and explained by John in detail, an invaluable aide. Overall we were completely satisfied and highly recommend them
- Backyard Leisure Pool & SpaIt is unfortunate that a person has to go through this with a company that insists on lying and ABSOLUTELY refused to give me my money back before the project even began. Now, you and the world will see with your own eyes why NOBODY should ever use this company again!!! And I will post these pictures on EVERY review cite until I get ALL of my money back!! HISTORY 1. The appointment was scheduled for 1:00-1:30 pm on Saturday July 27, 2019.At about 2:00-2:30 I called to find out what happened. I got no answer and finally that NASTY arrogant Jason/sales agent calls and says the guys were running late and he was doing me a favor by giving me a courtesy call!! I said really that's what you think you're doing. He and I abruptly disconnected!! 2. By 3:00 pm STILL no call, no show, 4:00 pm no call, no show. I called the store nearly 60 times, however he recognized my number and refused to answer. 4:30 pm no call, no show. By 5:00 pm I got in my car and headed for the store. I knew that they closed at 6:00 pm and I would have no recourse to communicate with anyone, plus I had a mountain of sand in the street in front of my house of which the Board of Directors had cited us for because the sand had been there over a week, and it had profusely rained and the sand had slide down to the neighbors home!! 3. When I got to the store it was 5:30 pm and I was infuriated. I yelled at Jason about how PISST I was about his customer service was and told him how disgusting his attitude was toward this project. Additionally, I told him I had something for him!! He thought that was a threat. Yes, I know that the pen is mightier than the sword and I was going to DESTROY him on social media, however these pictures of their SHOTTY work will explain why they have to lie and keep money !!! 4. He called the team and told them I had arrived at the store stating that they had not arrived. They said they "just got there" It was now 5:30 ---- the gate was open and I had left a note on my front door informing them I had gone to the store. 5. Well it took time to unload their stuff and then there was the mountain of sand that they had to wheel barrel into my yard because they waited 6 months to install the pool which was purchased in October. It took them 1-1/2 hours to do that. As you can well imagine it was getting dark. They seemed aggravated and wanted to leave because it was past their working hours I guess. They seemed very laxed and NOT at all enthusiastic about doing their work. Night had arrived and I noticed that they seemed baffled. The flex hose that they came with could not reach my filter or pump. It was a mess in the dark. In any event I was able to see that something was seriously wrong!!! I asked why were they not using PVC piping? They said "that's how they do it down here, plus the hose they had was too short!!! A HOT MESS!!! About 3 inches of water was in the pool, they said to stretch the lining. The next thing I knew they had packed their stuff p and said they were finished. They left garbage in my yard and left my water on!!! 5. I was smart enough to cut the the water off and put a chlorinated floater in the water to keep the mosquitos away. 6.I called another pool company to hard pipe my pool and when they found out who installed the pool they did a thorough investigation with pictures and informed me that this is NOT the first time they had to correct their low grade unprofessional work. When I they showed me all the flaws(17) I began to cry!!! They said the ENTIR pool has to be dismantled and re installed!!! I additionally had to purchase a new liner because the one inside the pool was stretched out and would soon tear!!! YEAH JASON, I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU BETTER THAN THE PEN THAT I WAS GOING TO USE, IT'S IN ADDITION TO THE PEN AND I PLAN TO BACKYARD LEISURE DOWN UNTIL I GET ALL MY MONIES BACK!! PLUS I WANT PAYMENT FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE --- DONE BY DONE RIGHT MAINTENANCE [receipts will be provided} AND SOMETHING FOR MY AGGRAVATION FOR THE SAND AND BEING CITED BY THE HOA FOR DISTURBING MY NEIGHBORS!!!!! I will be contacting my attorney and forwarding these pictures [*** Link removed ***
Last update on April 15, 2020
Swimming Pool Companies in Greensboro
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
Spools are taking the backyard by storm, as they offer affordable luxury, recreation, and entertainment. Learn about the average spool cost, which is a fraction of a standard pool, and what kind of cocktail pool costs you can get on your budget.
Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Pleasant Garden,
- Browns Summit,
- Oak Ridge,
- High Point,
- Belews Creek,
swimming pool companies in Greensboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Custom Electric & Plumbing IncPO Box 38769
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
- Custom Electric & Plumbing Inc
- Holiday Pools & Spa5723-W Country Club Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27104
- Holiday Pools & Spa
- K-Built Construction & Pools3331 S Church St
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- K-Built Construction & Pools
- Magic Pools and Spas525 N County Home Rd
Lexington, North Carolina 27292
- Magic Pools and Spas
- Pearl Pool Plastering8628 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
- Pearl Pool Plastering
- S & C Pools Inc111 Angela Dr
King, North Carolina 27021
- S & C Pools Inc
- The Pool & Spa Store914 Yadkinville Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina 27028
- The Pool & Spa Store