When your water system isn’t working as intended, it’s time to repair your well pump. This cost guide will cover everything you need to know well pump repair costs.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 13 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in Grand Rapids
- Walkington Well DrillingOur pump was running every couple of minutes, so we obviously thought there was something wrong with it. Walkington came and checked it all over and found that the pump and well are fine, so determined there is water running somewhere else in the house. They investigated further and were able to figure out where the problem most likely exists so that we can contact the right professionals to take care of the issue. Very friendly, professional, thoughtful, and willing to take the time to explain and make sure all our questions were answered. We are extremely happy with Walkington
- Downing Well Drilling LLCFast, responsive service at a reasonable fee. Kevin explained everything clearly, and the work was completed as promised. I’m completely satisfied.
- Service Professor IncJim is absolutely awesome !!! He goes above and beyond to help get what’s in your mind, done in person. He’s got great ideas, helped my now awesome bathroom cone to life. He will always be our Plummer !!!! Thank you Jim !!!!😀
- Service Professor IncExcellent. It was completed quickly and they followed up promptly when I though I had a problem i didn't.
- Service Professor IncThey were able to get here fast and replace an ancient laundry sump system that failed without warning. They installed a new sink tub, a floor mount self contained sump unit and all the required extras. I am not going to lie it was a lot more expensive than I figured considering the parts should have been around 750 or so by comparing to others. But at least it's fixed and done right
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/SaginawSystem working effectively! For peace of mind they offer a no-hassle warranty program that maintains and guarantees the work performed and equipment installed which gives the homeowner added peace of mind should things change. Highly recommended!
- Home Maintenance ServiceWe have used Randy three different times, and each time he does a great job. He is always on time, and he is polite and professional. His hourly rate ($25.00) is very reasonable. He did charge more for installing the sump pump backup, but that was fine with us since that job required special know-how (he still charges less than a plumber would have for that job). I will definitely use him again in the future
- BUDGET PLUMBINGHe showed me how to check to see if the pump was bad, or if the switch was bad. He replaced the switch and shortened it to make sure the switch would not catch near to motor and overflow.
- BUDGET PLUMBINGI called Budget yesterday evening and told them that our hot water heater went out. Ryan (from Budget) was on our door step the next morning exactly at 8 am as he said he would be on the phone the day before. He got right to it, and his work was incredible. Within 2 hours our old water heater was gone and a new one was installed. While Ryan was here, I had him replace some leaky basket valves with new ball valves. I can't say enough good things about Budget Plumbing. They're fair, professional, and have a high degree of integrity. Honestly, I was surprised that Ryan showed up at 8....usually when I call someone and they give me a time, I'm in the habit of adding 2 hours to it. If you need any plumbing work done, Budget Plumbing is the crew you need to call. In fact, I'm bringing Ryan out again to install a back up sump pump. It's a great feeling working with a company that you can trust
- BUDGET PLUMBINGHe came within two hours do my call and worked very fast to complete the work and be sure everything worked well. We got $25 dollars off because we booked through Angie's list. We were happy with the service and the professionalism.pump oat $140.00.
Last update on September 26, 2022
Wells in Grand Rapids
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
A highly rated Indianapolis plumber advises to check for sump pump failure coverage.
Drilling a well is no small feat. You’ll need to plan for permits, excavating, and more. This guide will help you understand the costs of digging out a well.
Find well pump repair services in
- East Grand Rapids,
- Comstock Park,
- Plainfield Township,
well pump repair services in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Plumbing and Property Maintenance Inc.2215 Bristol NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49544
- Cascade Plumbing & Mechanical1443 Riverton Ave SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
- Foundation Specialist LLC1518 Steele Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49507
- HJ Home Inspections, Inc.2146 Krislin Dr NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49505
- Home Maintenance Service5555 Greenboro Dr SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508
- Pride Property Services LLC1116 Thomas St SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49506
- Rosendall Well Drilling4181 Knapp St NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- Service Professor Inc4770 50th St SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512
- Affordable Plumbing and Property Maintenance Inc.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids5273 Division Ave S
Wyoming, Michigan 49548
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/Saginaw3403 Bay Rd
Saginaw, Michigan 48603
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
Livonia, Michigan 48150
- Foundation Systems of Michigan
- GEIGER WATER WELL CONSTRUCTION5043 WHITES BRIDGE RD
Belding, Michigan 48809
- GEIGER WATER WELL CONSTRUCTION
- Integrity Plumbing and MechanicalPO Box 1
Lowell, Michigan 49331
- Integrity Plumbing and Mechanical
- KOOPS WELL DRILLING INC3811 58TH ST
Holland, Michigan 49423
- KOOPS WELL DRILLING INC
- Michigan Plumbing Inc6204 Lansing Rd
Lansing, Michigan 48917
- Michigan Plumbing Inc
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup4393 Clay Avenue SW
Wyoming, Michigan 49548
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Z PLUMBERZ North America731 Fairfield Ct
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
- Z PLUMBERZ North America