Home Maintenance Service

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

5555 Greenboro Dr SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49508

Specialized home repair and remodeling. Terms: half down, half on satisfactory completion....

handyman (70)drywall (13)interior painting (12)home remodeling (12)electrician (9)plumbers (7)basement remodeling (6)decks & porches (5)closet design (4)door installation (3)insulation (3)flooring (3)

05/28/2020

The guy called my home days after I requested service through company. I told him my name, by the way, I used my nickname, which isn't ethnically sounding, and told him exactly what I was looking to get a quote for. He came out that same day and my significant other greeted him and showed him and the gentleman with him what exactly we were looking to get done. He gave him the card and said oh i wi...

Description of Work
Trim on House and Garage Repainted, Power Wash House, Trim Trees in Front of House, and Quote on replacement of Screens on Porch

Category handyman service,screen repair,tree service,house painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

02/29/2020

Randy did an amazing job! Our basement was partially finished. We wanted the drop ceiling removed, walls studded and dry walled, create a full bathroom and closet. This space would become our master bedroom and ensuite. Time wasn't an issue for us but was completed in a satisfactory time frame. The area under reno was kept very clean each day, when we would come home to check out the progress. The...

Description of Work
Full Basement Remodel

Category closet systems,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Review for Home Maintenance Service - 5555 Greenboro Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI - 38417840

02/06/2020

Larry came out to assess my project and told me he could do it. We discussed options for covering the area. He quoted me a price for labor and wrote up an agreement for me to sign. He purchased the supplies and did the work the same day. I was pleased with his work. I won’t have to worry about the plastic coming down. He did a good job of engineering the project. He was friendly and respectful whi...

Description of Work
Needed to protect plywood on the side of my house where siding had blown off. Since it is winter the siding could not be replaced until spring.

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/26/2020

Fine, kept trying different things til it worked

Description of Work
Washer did not spin

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

12/09/2019

Great, the technician was very flexible, and worked well outside of his regular hours to get the job done for us on a busy holiday week.

Description of Work
TV Mount installed

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

11/20/2019

Wonderful! He arrived on time, explained everything, and he did a great job!!

Description of Work
I had a dead bolt lock installed.

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

06/22/2019

Went very well. Randall was at our house when he said he would be. He was done in a few hours and work he did was beautiful.

Description of Work
Replacing kick plates on exterior doors and painting exterior trim

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

09/12/2017

Overall had a great experience using Randy and Trent as the contractors for our basement renovation. Randy was very responsive and prompt coming out to give us a free estimate on the work required. He came out within the week to take measurements and draw up rough plans for the renovation. After a few days for him to get estimates on materials and sub contractors Randy came back to go over the det...

Description of Work
Finished basement master suite.

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

Review for Home Maintenance Service - 5555 Greenboro Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI - 36219782

05/02/2017

job went great, happy with the work.

Description of Work
after having new carpet installed, some doors were difficult to open (rubbing against new carpet). had bottoms of doors trimmed a little shorter. doors now swing open freely.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

10/06/2016

The person they sent out was from Mr Handyman, easy to work with, asked questions, checked on what he was doing, flexible, if we wanted him to do something else he would figure out how to do things that was kinda odd. He secured our screen door better also. It was kinda expensive.

Description of Work
We had our basement ceiling pulled out, some ceiling put around our front door and the front door removed and painted.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2011

Remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom, basement. Drywall, painting. Windows, doors & siding.

Plumbing