Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dallas, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dallas
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- CBG Surveying IncBecause of CBG's relationship with a "predecessor" company, I used them as the predecessor company, which is no longer in business, had done an older survey of my house when I purchased it. The initial phone call went great with Lois and she was more than happy to find my old survey in her records. The site visit was done within a few days and I received both an electronic copy and several hard copies in the mail as well. The only reason I gave them a B for quality and not a A, is that I previously had two metal outbuildings on my property, but have subsequently removed one a couple of years ago. The new survey I received still showed both metal buildings. Update: Found an issue with their survey that I ultimately decided to hire another survey company at my expense to provide a new survey to correct. Moving quality rating to C
- Texas Heritage Surveying LLCGary was prompt and responsive. He worked hard to find all the markers and worked to save us some money, too.
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land SurveyorMr. Ballard conducted a residential land survey for me. My situation was rather complicated due to a property dispute with neighbors. Mr. Ballard's professionalism,expertise,and kind nature made the whole situation easier to endure. His compassion and helpfulness have left a lasting impression on my family and I
- Land Point SurveyorsUsed Land Point Surveying because a previous survey by another provider was done incorrectly for my house in Dallas. They were able to give me an estimate after the initial phone call and they reviewed my property. Was very happy with the work they did. They also made a modification to the survey after I asked them to. Would definitely use them again in the future
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCOur neighbor continued to trespass on our property, so that's why we had a professional surveyor come to establish our property lines. Unfortunately, the trespassing neighbor called the police and harassed the surveyor team while they were trying to do their job. She wouldn't allow access to her backyard so that they could locate the pin. When the surveying was finished, it was proven that she had been trespassing, as my husband and I had already known, but the team remained professional, focused on the job at hand, and very patient and kind in spite of the nasty neighbor. This is an A+ company and we highly recommend them to anyone needing to establish property lines
- JDJR ENGINEERS & CONSULTANTS, INC.MIKE CAME OUT AND DID A VERY THOROUGH JOB ON A DIFFICULT SURVEY. EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL, POLITE AND THOROUGH.
- Land Point SurveyorsA+ all the way. The front office (Joanne) did a great job setting up the appointement and explaining the pricing options ... ths is great because you only buy what you need. For example for my property, which is about 1/4 acre, I was given these options : (1) Survey/mark the property boundaries only - $225, (2) Survey/mark the boundaries Plus the prints - $275, (3) Everything including structures and prints - $375. For a fence replace, "1" should be OK, but I went with "2" because we share a fence with neighbor (turned out to be neighbor's fence actually) and are in an HOA. So best to have the paperwork ! Ken and helper came out, and it was fun seeing the "forensic" work to find the original etched hyroglyphics in the street as well as locating the iron bars driven into the ground. They marked all the corners with stakes plus flags right over the buried makers. Service was friendly and professional. No big surprises, and Ken dropped by a number of copies of the print a couple days later. Easy, painless, professional, did not break the bank, got what I needed, no problems
- Proline Surveying, LtdAbsolutely would recommend David Rose with Proline. If it wasn't for his efforts, we wouldn't have been able to get the property excluded from the flood zones. If I need a survey company in the future I won't hesitate to contact them.
Last update on January 20, 2021
Land Surveyors in Dallas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Structural Inspection17630 Davenport Rd Suite 109
Dallas, Texas 75252
- CBG Surveying Inc12025 Shiloh Rd Ste 230
Dallas, Texas 75228
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.9777 Ferguson Rd
Dallas, Texas 75228
- HR Outdoor Design3523 McKinney Ave
Dallas, Texas 75204
- Royal Touch15615 Coit Rd Ste 210
Dallas, Texas 75248
- American Structural Inspection
- ARTHUR SURVEYING CO INC220 ELM ST STE 200
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- ARTHUR SURVEYING CO INC
- CARMAN-DONALDSON SURVEYING INC3909 W WALNUT ST
Garland, Texas 75042
- CARMAN-DONALDSON SURVEYING INC
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLC7275 Pecan Ct
Mansfield, Texas 76063
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLC
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
Plano, Texas 75093
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Village Green1316 J Ave
Plano, Texas 75044
- Village Green