Offering Extended Hours: 8-8

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Cody & Sons Plumbing Heating & Air

Founded 1969 • With Angi since May 2004

209 W Clarendon Dr

Dallas, TX 75208

A rated, Super Service Award winners every year since 2005! We are "Your Plumbing, Heating and Air Problem Solvers," family owned and operated, serving the greater Dallas area since 1969. Our mission at Cody & Sons is to be recognized as a leader in our industry by providing outstanding plumbing, heating, and air services to our family of customers. Excellent customer service and quality work are our priorities....

08/17/2021

Briget G.

One of the things I like best about Cody & Sons is that they always take the time to explain what they are doing, finding, and/or recommending. That not only helps with prioritising any work that is needed, but also helps with knowing what to look out for to prevent a small problem from becoming a big problem.

Description of Work
maintenance inspections

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you so much for the kind review! We enjoy educating our customers.

01/06/2021

Dave A.

It was excellent. The repairman arrived on time and was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Furnace check-up and filter replace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the excellent review!

12/30/2020

Traci D.

Grateful beyond words to Katie and Philip with Cody and Sons for fitting us into their busy schedule. They were helpful, reorganized their schedule to fit us in and were responsive and extremely knowledgeable. We received an extremely high quote w/o any price range from a different company, and a description that made no sense vs Cody and Sons who gave us a range, an accurate line item of what their work would involve. Amazingly they came in even lower than their lowest cost estimate and completed the work so we had working plumbing for the holidays. We will never use anyone else again and cannot thank them enough for what they did for us. We also use them for our HVAC needs and have were extremely satisfied. if there was a 10 star rating we would give them an 11!!

Description of Work
Sewer Line Replacement

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

10/08/2020

Kevin B.

Jeff was running late due to car trouble, but the office communicated this to me ahead of time which was appreciated. They reviewed the existing equipment and made recommendations on duct changes to improve the comfort in a few problem areas. I was highly confident in Jeff's recommendations and knowledge. We went with another company because Cody and Sons was a little more expensive.

Description of Work
Needed a quote on AC condenser replacement

09/23/2020

Michele A.

The service technician, Matt, kept pulling his mask down below his nose. I was grateful that the day was cool enough that all of my windows were open but I am sorely disappointed that he put me and my household (which includes an elderly person with COPD) at risk like that. And the prices he quoted me were over-the-top outrageous. $315 to replace the tank "innards" of a dual-flush toilet [I found the replacement parts online for $35, so they charge $280 -- THE COST OF THREE STANDARD-GRADE NEW TOILETS -- just to swap them out] and, when I balked, offered $285 to install any toilet I purchased on my own. I replaced my other toilet early last year and the plumber who did it charged all of $125. I decided to just buy a new toilet to replace the dual-flush, which I've never liked, and the new one will be installed (by another company) for $130.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

07/20/2020

MURUGESAN P.

We have used Cody & Sons many times before, and recently replaced one of our 20+ year old AC units with them. It was an overall outstanding experience. Mike was very pleasant to work with, he was courteous and professional, and the installation crew led by Jimmy was wonderful; they followed covid-19 guidelines and kept their masks on the entire time they were working. Katie, who handles dispatch, was very organized and stayed on top of scheduling inspections, communicating, taking care of warrantees, etc. She even found some rebates offered by Oncor and applied for us. Overall, the staff at Cody & Sons was wonderful to work with. In addition, the pricing was very reasonable and explained up front - one fixed cost was agreed upon. We had a great experience with Cody & Sons and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system

07/11/2020

Lisa B.

Giovanni was very polite and very professional. I will use Cody and sons again!

Description of Work
Maintenance for two a/c units

06/26/2020

Cindy G.

Quick and professional job. Not the cheapest, but they do quality work and I trust them.

Description of Work
Water Heater Install

06/17/2020

Mike C.

Cody and sons are exceptional. We have an old house, so they recognize that the structure and way it was built are not alway what one should expect. They are truest professional.

Description of Work
Plumbing leaky faucet

06/02/2020

Traci D.

Franco was AWESOME! He provided excellent service. Offered options and explained everything clearly. He came late on a Sunday evening. Had to go get a part and came right back. Due to Covid I was unable to shake his hand but he deserves a big handshake. Great Tech.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner- Motor

Category

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We appreciate you allowing Cody and Sons to serve your home.

05/20/2020

Daisy L.

Cody and Sons were very professional and were able to diagnose the issue and repair immediately. Appreciate the honesty and explanation of issues. I would definitely use Cody and Sons again.

Description of Work
AC repair/coil replaced

04/09/2020

Americo C.

It went very well. We were kept informed about arrival time and the technician arrived when expected. He was very professional, courteous and transparent about the work to be performed and went out of his way to address small details including a drain pipe that was sagging slightly.

Description of Work
HVAC tune-up, filter replacement, and capacitor replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We appreciate the great review and your business!

03/19/2020

Kyle L.

Cody & Sons are excellent. The prep work, installation and follow up can not be beat. Nothing but the best!!

Description of Work
AC installment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business and great review!

02/25/2020

Jeri H.

I would recommend this outstanding Company to everyone! This business is family owned and operated. They provide excellent customer service and have the the BEST plumbers I have ever worked with. I have already scheduled them for another project.

Description of Work
Plumbing- Toilet backing up into bathtub.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for choosing us for your projects and for the outstanding review!

02/10/2020

Chip N.

VERY WELL! I will use them again, when needed.

Description of Work
Plumbing sewer out

Category plumbing

We look forward to working with you again!

01/31/2020

Sherye H.

Very knowledgeable. Diagnosed the problem and gave us realistic options.

Description of Work
Check sewer problem

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business!

01/16/2020

Laurel V.

Smooth, clean and quick. Price was reasonable and fair. They know how to keep a 90 year old house flushing and humming!

Description of Work
Sinks and toilets

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

We appreciate you and enjoy having you as one of our long time customers!

12/27/2019

Michael F.

Originally they said no one would be available till next week and suggested another plumber. I was talking to them (I was out of their service area) when Cody called and said that they are you had a person who had finished the job before and could come over immediately, which they did. I had done some effort, which they took advantage of and were able to expose the problem and repair it.

Description of Work
Dig down to expose leak in house waterline.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and your patience with scheduling! We appreciate your review!

12/10/2019

Rob L.

Cody’s workmen replaced an undersink disposal with a new one purchased from Cody Plumbing.... These guys are great in every way... employees, price and work performed.... I’m 64 male and these guys are as good, very professional, and fair priced as I have every hired to do plumbing work

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for this great review!

12/06/2019

Pat N.

Very well. The technician even showed me pictures. He did not try to sell me services we did not need.

Description of Work
Examined our air ducts.

Category plumbing

Glad that we earned your trust and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks for the great review!

12/03/2019

Danny R.

Well, tried to update thermostat. That will follow.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Please let us know if there is something else we can do!

11/22/2019

Kathy F.

Techs were professional and on time. Phone customer service was excellent. Greatly appreciated the honesty of the techs. This was our first time to hire them & will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning

Thank you for the great review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/15/2019

Troy S.

Very good! Excellent work, they're professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They repaired an outside faucet and also they installed a new on and off valve on my toilet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review!

11/11/2019

Victoria Y.

Went great. Problem diagnosed as failure of flood stop valve. Water heater drained (it was time) and new flood stop valve installed. Arrived on time, professional, caring. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Hot water pressure was low throughout home.

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing to do business with us and we appreciate the great review!

11/02/2019

Lisa M.

Did not stay until I could make up my mind if I wanted to buy the heater or have him buy it.

Description of Work
hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing

I apologize that our service expert made you feel rushed. We are close by so maybe he thought he could come back as soon as you were ready. I would like to hear more about your experience because it only helps us get better. I will give you a call. I appreciate your feedback.

Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Amour Services Inc

Call today for your free estimate! Owner on site for every job! We are the best Air Duct and Dryer vent cleaners in town with 10+ years of experience. Ask about our crazy summer specials when you bundle both services! Is your home dirty? Clothes not drying in dryer??? YOU NEED US

Climate Doctors

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating and air systems. Climate Doctors will do what it takes to do a complete cleaning & inspection of the duct work to assure unfiltered air from the attic is not entering into the home environment. Award Winning.

Offers by Climate Doctors on Angi

TACLA00057826E
    Texas Department Licensing and Regulation
    State of Texas
    02/27/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Residential Plumbing - Repairs, Remodel, Installs & Gas Work. Light Commercial Repairs. Heating & Air Conditioning Repair & Installation, Air Duct Cleaning.

Spa & Swimming Pool Repairs. Appliance Repair. Electrical. Excavating. Gas Grill Repair.