Keep your dog safe by securing your yard and offering more stimulation and schooling. These tips will help keep your pup from running away from home.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Cincinnati, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Cincinnati
- Cincy Fence RepairMy first reaction was to replace the fence new posts, rails and wire. Cincy Fence Repair came out determined that with the exception of 1 post and 1 rail the fence was sound except some wire. the post and rail would be replaced and new wire. A big saving against a new fence. The work was completed in a day. An addition to the rebuilt fence Dig Defense was install at the base of the wire, ( a first time using this product for CFR, a few snags from roots but in general the were installed in 1/2 a day) Both men were true craftsmen and hauled away all trash. The dog loves it's new boundary. Pricing was very reasonable and work ethic of both men was excellent
- Critter InsulationDevin was a great communicator and did fast, quality work remediating bats, sealing the roof, removing insulation and blowing in new insulation. He matched other remediation specialists in their diagnosis and had the best rate. He was also the first to make it out for a quote. I will definitely use his services in the future
- Pioneer Fence CoChris Jump did the estimate and the job. He was prompt, professional and very good. The new fence looks wonderful and we could not be happier. I would not hesitate to hire Pioneer Fence again. FIVE STARS!
- Pioneer Fence CoThe work was done as described. The crew did a good job cleaning up. I appreciated the way in which they explained options with respect to some of the repairs and upgrades we wanted.
- Pioneer Fence CoRussell and Chris did an awesome job installing our fence. They took their time to make sure the fence was straight and sturdy. The gates they built are perfect and went above and beyond to install everything to our expectations! Would definitely hire again, great job!
- All Around Joe LLCRita was great to work with in setting up the appointment. She put up with several back and forth emails from me with questions regarding the work. Zach arrived on time, was very nice, professional, and did an excellent job. I believe their price was very good for the work they did. In fact, we're already lining up another job with them. Thanks All Around Joe
- Cincy Fence RepairWe needed to have our 24 year-old Kentucky board fence removed and replaced, 570 feet of it with a 5-foot gate and an 8-foot double gate. We got bids from 4 companies, well, 3 actually. A 4.8 star rated company never bothered to reply. Another 4.7 star company, and the 3.4 star company which installed the fence 24 years ago that we thought had done a good job. And we got an estimate from Cincy Fence Repair, a 5.0 star company owned by Jacob (Jake) McQueen. Jake has been installing fences for more than 20 years, but has had his own company for only 2 years. Jake’s bid was 5 to 10 percent lower than the other 2 bids. A lower bid from a 5.0 star company seemed like a no-brainer. We give him an A++! It’s Jake and 1 helper who do all the work, and Jake is an outstanding craftsman who will build you a beautiful fence as close to perfection as you can possibly find. Both Jake and Alex are extremely mindful of your landscaping beds, garden, etc. and take great precautions to ensure there is no damage to your property. For example, our driveway and garage apron are reasonably new. We thought about dropping the lumber to build the 570 feet of fence on the garage apron. But Jake didn’t want to take a chance on damaging the apron. Outstanding craftsmen (both), super nice polite guys, incredibly beautiful job. You will NOT find a better company to hire than Cincy Fence Repair
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLCI would highly recommend this company. Family owned and operated, Jeff, his brother and a worker performed the needed fencing. The end result was excellent. They cleaned up each night and took away all materials from the job. No nails or stray lumber in the yard and not other refuse to remove. They took pride in their work and were very good at communication and updates for any weather or material delays. I would not hesitate to use them again for any work. I would recommend you give them a call
- Pioneer Fence CoOur new dog Is just a year old puppy and loves to dig. . Pioneer fence Helped us by. Adding a board. Along the ground to our existing fence and solved the problem. . They came to our Aid very rapidly. And had the work completed within hours. Very happy with the service.
- Borg's Pet FenceI just had an electric fence installed by Pat Borg of Borg's Pet Fencing for my new puppy. I had a small, specific, irregular area I wanted fenced in (yes I'm a control freak) and he did a wonderful job of accommodating MY wishes and it worked very well with my little pup. I had a hard time the next day with the collar responding and called the company. His wife Sue was very kind, patient and knowledgeable in helping me, and walked me thru it (I am technologically challenged-to say the least!). Pat then stopped by later to be sure it worked. But after a couple of days, I came to realize that the area I had chosen, and insisted on having fenced, would not be a good setup for my dog once she was full grown. I paced around awhile then hesitantly called Pat to ask if he thought it would be possible to rerun the wire to enlarge the perimeter in the back yard (and I was sure he would think I was a lunatic!) But quite the opposite (whew!), he was very understanding and patiently helped me come up with a much better and roomier layout for my dog's not too distant future...and this time I deferred to his expertise! I am very happy with the results!! I can't say enough about Pat and Sue...very professional, easy to work with (unlike me), reasonable rates, quality service and workmanship. I would HIGHLY recommend this company! (glad customers are not reviewed...yikes!
Last update on April 16, 2021
Dog Fence Installers in Cincinnati
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
The cost to install an electric fence depends on your yard size and how many animals you own. We’ll cover all the costs of installing an electric fence here.
Learn about keeping rabbits out of garden patches using common methods. Find out which organic and man-made deterrents, such as fences, are most effective.
Find dog fence installers in
Fence Companies in Cincinnati, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Decked Out 513 LLC7300 E Kemper Rd Building A
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
- DogWatch of Greater Cincinnati3276 E Sharon Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
- Heartwood Fence Co.3295 Maple Ridge Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45106
- Invisible Fence Company of Cincinnati Inc6009 Wooster Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Johnson's Home Improvement and Remodeling5574 Regimental Pl Unit 11
Cincinnati, Ohio 45239
- Midwest Grounds Landscape Solutions40 W. Cescentville Rd Suite 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
- PAPNER CONSTRUCTION and LANDSCAPING llc964 ANDERSON FERRY
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
- Pet Stop The Dog Fence Experts7667 Wooster PIke
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Queen City Fence Contractors, Inc.10100 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- thecincihandyman.comPO Box 498245
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
- Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service5334 Day Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45252
- Wags Park3810 Newtown Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
- All Decked Out 513 LLC
- Burcor Fencing7724 US Hwy. 42
Florence, Kentucky 41042
- Burcor Fencing
- Handy Headlee's Home RepairP.O. Box 76592
Newport, Kentucky 41076
- Handy Headlee's Home Repair
- Lance's Hidden FencingPO Box 20040
Columbus, Ohio 43220
- Lance's Hidden Fencing
Dog fence installers that service Cincinnati
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.