Eads Fence Co Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2001

4.3

50 employees. Uses subs occasionally for installation. Charges a flat rate. Some travel charges apply. Financing available....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Automatic Gates Plus

Automatic Gates Plus provides automatic gate and fencing service and installation that provides beauty, security and privacy throughout the Tri-State Area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Wood gates and fencing, decorative wrought iron gates and fencing, aluminum gates and fencing, security gates and fencing, as well as all automatic gate access controls are available. All of our gates and fencing are custom made. Call today for your free estimate for your home or business!

Michael Weeks Construction

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

05/28/2021

Worst company to deal with. Lie to you the whole time and then the week before they scheduled to installed the fence state they don't want to do business with me and sent my money back. I now have a pool installed and no fence. Stay clear from this place. Jim Reinhart operation manager is the worst alone with Bernie. Be aware if you deal with them they will not do what they tell you.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category decks

03/08/2021

They were excellent, quality wise, attention to details was excellent, and I consider the price to be fair, but lately they have been logging on the backyard fence, which was originally scheduled in November 2020 but got pushed 4 times, the project was paid for in April 2020, original completion was end of summer, but the project will commenced end of this month. The sales representative Terry, di...

Description of Work
Front Porch railings replacement

Category fencing

We're sorry to hear about the headaches and delays you experienced along the way. Thank you for allowing us to continue to work on your project. Let us know if you need anything else.

02/25/2021

Excellent experience from first sales encounter through final installation. Sales rep very responsive to questions and desired layout changes. Came to site within 24 hours for followl-up questons and planning. Provided guidance and support for all the needed permits, survey etc. Reasonable cost. Installation crew very efficient. Went to work instantly upon arrival and had the job done in a day. Ve...

Description of Work
Purchase and install backyard surrounding aluminum decorative fence

Category fencing

Thank you for the tremendous feedback [Member Name Removed]. Let us know if you need anything else.

02/08/2021

Marshelle was highly knowledge and very patient as we walked and talked about possibilities of the project (privacy fence). The team showed up on time, patiently walked with me to cover the details, and did outstanding work! The fence quality is top notch!

Description of Work
Privacy Fence

Category fencing

We appreciate the thorough feedback. Let us know if you need anything else.

01/27/2021

Our Representative, Fred Williams, was amazingly helpful and responsive. Not only is our fence great and high quality, but Fred worked with us when we needed to remove and replace a post to allow for Construction access. He went out of his way to help at any time of the day!

Description of Work
Aluminum Fence

Category fencing

Fred has been helping customers with fence projects for years now. It's great to hear that he continues to provide such great service. Thank you for the feedback.

Material Sales & Installation: - Maintenance free aluminum fence - Vinyl fence - Deer prevention - Wood fence - SimTek faux stone fencing - Bamboo fencing - Galvanized and vinyl coated chain link fences - Decks, Patios, and Pergolas - Automatic gate openers - commercial and residential - Railing - multiple material options; commercial and residential

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available