Eads Fence Co Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2001

4.3

50 employees. Uses subs occasionally for installation. Charges a flat rate. Some travel charges apply. Financing available....

Automatic Gates Plus

Automatic Gates Plus provides automatic gate and fencing service and installation that provides beauty, security and privacy throughout the Tri-State Area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Wood gates and fencing, decorative wrought iron gates and fencing, aluminum gates and fencing, security gates and fencing, as well as all automatic gate access controls are available. All of our gates and fencing are custom made. Call today for your free estimate for your home or business!

High Quality Painting LLC

Get your project done today, interior painting, exterior painting, wall patches, water damage, residential as well as commercial. You name it, we do it. Our expert painters are ready to work with you as soon as you give us a call or email us for a quote!

Kimmels Colors Painting and Home Repair Company

Kimmel's Colors has been adding a little color to homes and businesses for more than 35 years. We have painted everything from warehouses to churches and everywhere from Kentucky to California. Do you know the difference between painting a house in Florida and painting a house in Ohio? We do.

05/28/2021

Worst company to deal with. Lie to you the whole time and then the week before they scheduled to installed the fence state they don't want to do business with me and sent my money back. I now have a pool installed and no fence. Stay clear from this place. Jim Reinhart operation manager is the worst alone with Bernie. Be aware if you deal with them they will not do what they tell you.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category decks

03/08/2021

They were excellent, quality wise, attention to details was excellent, and I consider the price to be fair, but lately they have been logging on the backyard fence, which was originally scheduled in November 2020 but got pushed 4 times, the project was paid for in April 2020, original completion was end of summer, but the project will commenced end of this month. The sales representative Terry, did not follow up on his commitments.

Description of Work
Front Porch railings replacement

Category fencing

We're sorry to hear about the headaches and delays you experienced along the way. Thank you for allowing us to continue to work on your project. Let us know if you need anything else.

02/25/2021

Excellent experience from first sales encounter through final installation. Sales rep very responsive to questions and desired layout changes. Came to site within 24 hours for followl-up questons and planning. Provided guidance and support for all the needed permits, survey etc. Reasonable cost. Installation crew very efficient. Went to work instantly upon arrival and had the job done in a day. Very professional.

Description of Work
Purchase and install backyard surrounding aluminum decorative fence

Category fencing

Thank you for the tremendous feedback [Member Name Removed]. Let us know if you need anything else.

02/08/2021

Marshelle was highly knowledge and very patient as we walked and talked about possibilities of the project (privacy fence). The team showed up on time, patiently walked with me to cover the details, and did outstanding work! The fence quality is top notch!

Description of Work
Privacy Fence

Category fencing

We appreciate the thorough feedback. Let us know if you need anything else.

01/27/2021

Our Representative, Fred Williams, was amazingly helpful and responsive. Not only is our fence great and high quality, but Fred worked with us when we needed to remove and replace a post to allow for Construction access. He went out of his way to help at any time of the day!

Description of Work
Aluminum Fence

Category fencing

Fred has been helping customers with fence projects for years now. It's great to hear that he continues to provide such great service. Thank you for the feedback.

01/25/2021

Worked quite well! I called for a quote. A representative showed up and took measurements. He then showed me options with photographs. A quote was then submitted with photos. I chose this quote from the three I received and I am happy with the installation.

Description of Work
Railing for Front Steps

Category fencing

Thank you for choosing Eads Fence Company for your project. We appreciate your feedback.

01/21/2021

Upon my request for an estimate for aluminum fencing to surround my backyard, Barney was very quick to respond to me and very quick to schedule an appointment to review the scope of the work and provide an estimate. When it came time for installation, Lane and his crew arrived on time, he kept me in the loop as work progressed, and they did an excellent installation job. Overall, my experience with Eads was fantastic, with no issues at all.

Description of Work
Aluminum fencing/gates surrounding backyard

Category driveway gates

That is great to hear [Member Name Removed]. We appreciated your feedback. Thank you again for choosing Eads Fence Company for your project

01/18/2021

I order 2 pieces of privacy fence for my porch in August 6. I went direct to the store. The sales guy there recommend a fence type that he said is the only one available right now if I want something done with in next month. This was the $100 sf fence. He mentioned that rest of the styles are back shedulled 3 months. After I order 3 weeks later they told me the fence is only available first week of November. I had no choice but to wait since I did like the fence. November show up and no fence available. The sales guy comunication was not the best. His only remark said is not here yet I will call you when is here. He didn't offer a traking info or anything else. I had to follow up evrey 2 weeks to get an answer. it supposed to be the other way. Finaly got my fence installed mid January 2021 about 6 months after purchased. Eads need to improve a lot in comunication and sales. The quality of instalation and quality of product is great. 5 stars to the instalation team. Juan and his helper was Adrian did there best . They did what I told them to do. They deliver a professional instalation. 1 star to comunication and sales. I don't want to put names there Eads know exactly who they are. Eads ig you wantto be a 5 star local company improve your comunication and refresh on the sale strategy.. Thank you.

Description of Work
Installed a privacy fence for my back porch

Category decks

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We're glad to hear that the final product was as expected. As for the timing we are sorry about the delays that occurred due to COVID-19. Apparently our attempts to keep you up to speed about it did not succeed. As you mentioned, the responsible parties know who they are.

12/29/2020

The pricing and installation went well, only critique was communication or lack thereof. Had to call repeatedly to get schedule updates, feel like they could have done better job with that.

Description of Work
Fencing along back of property

Category decks,driveway gates

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear about the issues with scheduling your job. It's definitely something to work on in the future.

12/28/2020

Brian Siefke was great to work with in sales. Responsive, helpful and made great suggestions. Office also great to work with. They provided periodic updates on my installation status and always polite and gracious. The installation crew was the same professional at their craft and conscientious about the final product. Excellent company to work with. I will always use Eads Fence Company for my needs.

Description of Work
Landscape fencing.

Category decks,fencing

It's great to hear that you were treated so well throughout the process. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Material Sales & Installation: - Maintenance free aluminum fence - Vinyl fence - Deer prevention - Wood fence - SimTek faux stone fencing - Bamboo fencing - Galvanized and vinyl coated chain link fences - Decks, Patios, and Pergolas - Automatic gate openers - commercial and residential - Railing - multiple material options; commercial and residential

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available