If you're worried about the safety of people using your stairwell then you might need to call in a structural engineer for a consultation.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Austin, TX
There are 7 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Austin
- GreenWorks Inspections & EngineeringYou can tell how passionate Nick Evans is about his job. The attention to detail and his knowledge is by far the most incredible think about Nick. We walked in not knowing much regarding the home building process. Nick took the time to inform us about the pre drywall inspection and what all to look for and how he would go about the inspection. The pre close inspection process was even more exceptional. Nick literally inspected the home top to bottom and provided important descriptive details into his report. If and when we purchase another home, we will go to Nick
- Crosstown Engineering and Home InspectionCrosstown Engineering was contracted to inspect our foundation prior to repair. We are long distance owners, so it's important to deal with companies who are patient in explaining the process. Josiah was very knowledgeable and articulate & took the time to answer all my questions. He also gave us professional advice regarding measures we can take as homeowners to avoid future foundation issues
- Waldman Engineering Consultants IncI needed a recommendation on how to proceed with a structural engine. I paid for their expertise to fix an issue. It was basically consulting. They are an engineering firm. I paid them for the consolation. It was to tell me what kind of, I am having issues with a double piazza. I needed their expertise for the proper way to fix it. A porch
- Stone Creek Engineering Services IncEverything went really well and told me things I needed to know. He was prompt and professional and I would use him again.
- A-1 EngineeringFirst of all anyone who thinks they have structural issues should get a professional engineering opinion. A1 engineering is not affliated with anyone so they are open and honest. I wish I would have had them out before I had some work done years ago. I was extremely impressed with them and Kirk was able to answer all my questions. I came to find out my house is safe and the cracks are due to normal settling and he gave me a couple options. He also was working around 4 kids and it did not seem to bother him at all. I would completely recommend A1 Engineering
- A-1 EngineeringMoises took time to explain the details to me and point me to a link where I could get all of the information I needed. I will recommend them for anyone I know looking for information and a quote to have their home built to meet state regulations.
- A-1 EngineeringTimely and professional. This was very important to me because of the holidays. I was in a significant time crunch to provide the necessary information to the City in order to get my building permit issued for a residential remodel. Moises and Amy went out of their way to make this happen.
- Stone Creek Engineering Services IncI wanted an unbiased opinion before we went forward with having our slab foundation repaired. Russell did a complete evaluation of my house and helped me weigh the pros and cons of having this repair made. He also gave me lots of advice on other repairs that we know we needed done, and helped me understand what should be priority. Just having him confirm that our foundation was definitely in need of repair and that we would see lasting benefits from having the work done was a huge weight off my mind. I would recommend his services to anyone and will use him again if we ever need his services
- A-1 EngineeringIt is important to note that Kirk and his colleague engineers are structural engineers who specialize in foundations and structural integrity issues. I am happy that I contacted A-1 and would recommend the company and Kirk to any homeowner worried about similar problems.
- ATKINSON ENGINEERING INCIt went well! If I ever have to vet a house before purchasing, I will definitely call Atkinson Engineering, again!
Last update on April 7, 2022
Structural Engineers in Austin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Root cellars are a low-cost, sustainable alternative to refrigeration. Learn the benefits of this traditional food storage area and what’s needed to build one.
Removing a load-bearing wall brightens a room and creates an open floor plan. Learn the cost to remove a load-bearing wall so you break the wall, not your budget.
Find structural engineers in
- Round Rock,
- Cross Roads,
- Del Valle,
- Cedar Creek,
- Cedar Park
structural engineers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Home Construction16713 Rocky Ridge Rd
Austin, Texas 78734
- All In One Foundation Repair3005 S Lamar Blvd D109-135
Austin, Texas 78704
- Down Under Construction510 Guadalupe St 2339
Austin, Texas 78701
- GreenWorks Inspections & Engineering106 E 6th St Suite 900
Austin, Texas 78701
- Hercules Foundation Repair815A Brazos St
Austin, Texas 78701
- NUSSEL CONTRACTING LLCPO BOX 151842
Austin, Texas 78715
- Structures1018 W 11th Street Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78703
- T K Consulting Engineers7621 Spicewood Springs Rd
Austin, Texas 78759
- Texas Power Washing602 Thrush Ave.
Austin, Texas 78753
- WINTER ENGINEERING9390 RESEARCH BLVD
Austin, Texas 78759
- All Home Construction
- Blue Collar Welding LLC14223 River Rd
New Braunfels, Texas 78132
- Blue Collar Welding LLC
- G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair9702 Ball St
San Antonio, Texas 78217
- G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair
- innovative pools and spas308 church street
Georgetown, Texas 78626
- innovative pools and spas