Choosing Environmental Pest Control for trapping and removing a groundhog from my property was the worst mistake I've made in a long time. The initial contact came to my home and I showed him 5 places I've seen a groundhog come and go (Both ends of 2 sheds and a wood pile). On my first "Trapping Day" 1 trap was set. I asked why only 1 trap was set when there were 4 or 5 known active entrances/exits. I was told there is only space on the truck for 1 trap. The trapping was to take place over a 3 day period, with someone coming each day to check the trap and re-bait if necessary. After the initial day (Monday) when the trap was setup, no one came until the end of the week (Saturday). The main reason the person came on Saturday was to close the trap for the weekend because no one was working on Sunday. The next day (Monday) another person came to the house to re-open the trap and to put some bait in it. While there, he sprayed something called CB 80 Insecticide Aerosol into each of the 4 entrances/exits under the sheds. I asked what that was for and I was told; groundhogs don't like the smell of it, so it should make them come out. My first thought was if it makes them come out, it will also make them avoid the area, thus avoiding the trap. On Tuesday the person came checked the trap, and saw no need to "refresh" the bait in the trap, so the old bait from the day before was left there. In the end my 3 days of service came and went, and to no surprise of mine, the trapping was unsuccessful. This, in my opinion, was a total waste of $300.00. If I had not known the company was in the business of "Trapping" I would have never guessed. I will never use this company again. I will never refer this company to anyone. I will always discourage everyone from using this company. During the first week, (the week that no one showed up until the end of the week to close the trap), I knew I had just wasted $300.00 and the trapping project would end in failure. The project was destined to fail. There was failure on many levels, I'm more mad at myself for giving this company $300.00 and my trust they would do a good job, than I am at the company for the projects complete failure. I wrote and asked what I'm supposed to do next, since the trapping was unsuccessful. The response I received was "Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do in a situation like this unless we were to attempt to trap for an extended period of time. Our trap was on the property for more than 3 days to try and catch the groundhog, but unfortunately we can’t control wildlife and trapping isn’t always successful." In my opinion, had there been 4 or 5 traps set, not 1 (for the 4 or 5 active entrances/exits) and had someone come every day to put fresh bait in the trap(s), and had someone not sprayed CB 80 Insecticide Aerosol into all 4 of the active entrances/exits the trapping project may have had a better chance at success. Unfortunately, none of these things happened during the duration of my project, and the project ended in failure.