Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Richwood, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Richwood
- ENGINEERED FOUNDATION SOLUTIONBob the owner was the best. Very honest and walked through what needed done. His crew worked quickly and were nice and friendly. Everyone knew what they were doing.
Structural Engineers in Richwood
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055Recent Review:I signed a contract with them in January 2019 and paid a deposit. They never contacted me again until the contract expired. Five months later and I still didn't get my deposit back.Nedal S.
- Business Description:Multi-faceted planning, engineering and consulting firm, specializing in structural engineering for wood design, masonry, steel & concrete, green design, and wind engineering, serving architects, engineers, contractors, builders, developers, and owners from many business sectors. Practice areas include residential, office, retail, commercial, and industrial markets. Currently licensed as a Professional Engineer in PA, MD, WV, VA, DC, NC, & SC. Member ASCE, SEI, AWC
- Business Description:At Hatfield Building and Excavating we offer a multitude of services to fit your contracting needs. From pressure washing job sites to constructing a new home or office location from start to finish. We offer warranties on all services provided with on-call technical support following completion of the job. **Free Estimates!** it doesn't cost you anything to dream, and we can turn your dreams into realities
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
Find structural engineers in
- Webster Springs
- White Sulphur Springs
- Gauley Bridge
- Oak Hill
structural engineers in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fox Engineering PLLC101 N Court St
Ripley, West Virginia
- Fox Engineering PLLC
- Hatfield Building & Excavating400 Royal Birkdale Dr
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Hatfield Building & Excavating
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA
- SMOLEY ENGINEERS & CONSULTANTS19 N Court St Ste 102
- SMOLEY ENGINEERS & CONSULTANTS
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc