Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Frankford, WV
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Frankford
- White's Repair and RemodelWhen they showed up to do the work , his crew and himself stayed on point and focused on what they were doing until the job was completed. They remained professional the whole time that they were on my property.
- Chris Bostic MasonryChris and his crew showed up early and worked all day. They blocked an entire basement. Within 2 days they were finished!
- Carville Holmes MasonryHe's done a really good job. He was very particular about how the masonry would look. He took his time and the care to make sure everything looked cosmetically good. He just made it look nice. He was very punctual. He started the job and finished it within the time frame that he had mentioned. He's reliable, dedicated hard worker read less
- H Andrew KlineThey did a pretty good job on the chimney and cleaned up everything; I have no complaints. They showed up when they said they would and did the job the way they said they would. They were very professional and did not play around while getting the job done. They just came in and did the job.
- IVAN LILLY MASONRYIvan worked quickly He provided outstanding service. His prices are amazingly low He's a great guy
- Custom Masonry & RepairsBrickmasons did good work. The job took way longer than anticipated, because of wet weather. Finished job was excellent.
- K and D MasonryWent very well. He was very polite to me. Showed up early in the morning and was done in no time. He will aslo be painting my storage building and waterproofing my basement later.
- GRAHAM-SIMON PLUMBING CO LLCDo expect them to arrive in a timely manner. Do not expect compromise regarding detail or low end estimate of cost.
- Barnett MasonryAll went well until Mr. Barnett got his final check. The wall started to leak when it rained. Mr. Barnett did return and dug out behind the new wall, leaving a muddy mess in our back yard. It has been almost 2 months and the problem still has not been fixed. We bought the proper stone and drain to put back behind the wall but Mr. Barnett has not come back to finish what he had promised. Our phone has been blocked by Mr. Barnett and he has not responded to several letters that were sent to him. We would NOT recommend this company to do any kind of work. Our next step is to file a suit at the magistrate's office and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau read less
- Shaffer's MasonryALLEN SAID IT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO DO. HE BEGAN BY WORKING ONE WEEK AND WE SAW HIM ON AND OFF FOR TWO YEARS. AFTER TWO YEARS HE WAS 90% FINISHED AND WANTED ALL THE MONEY FOR THE JOB BECAUSE HIS TRUCK WAS BROKE DOWN. WHEN I REFUSED TO PAY FOR SERVISES NOT RECEIVED ALLEN WALKED OFF NEVER TO WORK AGAIN. ALLEN FAILED TO PROTECT HARDWOOD FLOORS ON TWO LEVELS THAT HAVE TO BE REFINISHED AGAIN. THESE FLOORS ARE LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD. ALLEN NEVER PICKED UP HIS TRASH,SWOWED UP AT 6:00 AM UNANNOUNCED AFTER NOT BIENG THERE FOR MONTHS AND ACTED AS IF NOTHING WAS WRONG. AND HE TOOK DOZENS OF LIGHTBULBS OUT OF OUR LAMPS WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. WHAT A CHEAPSCATE read less
Masonry Contractors in Frankford
- Business Description:For All Your Building Needs! We offer affordable and reasonable prices and discounts to our clients in French Creek. We are also serving in Frenchton, Carter, Adrian, Rock Cave, Tallmansville. Call us if you need masonry contractor read less
- Recent Review:unknownCatherine B.
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partners read lessRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dry read lessTherese L.
- Business Description:At Hatfield Building and Excavating we offer a multitude of services to fit your contracting needs. From pressure washing job sites to constructing a new home or office location from start to finish. We offer warranties on all services provided with on-call technical support following completion of the job. **Free Estimates!** it doesn't cost you anything to dream, and we can turn your dreams into realities read less
- Business Description:We are a small, yet growing business based out of Beckley, WV. We bill based on the job and offer payment plans (monthly and weekly options available). On the renovation side it's always a 50 percent deposit on day 1 of the job, paid in full upon completion read less
- Business Description:We specialize in everything that has to do with your home. We have a total of 18 years experience in remodeling, roofing, siding, flooring, etc. We accept cash, check, and/or major credit cards.
- Business Description:We are a small company, just starting out. Usually only have one technician, but will bring in a laborer for my bigger jobs.
- Business Description:Our company is well rounded with dedicated and highly qualified employees
- Business Description:We are a small business that cover WV,VA,NC, KY, and TN doing any kind of construction from building you a house to repairing a crack. We can winterize your summer home or get it ready for you to in joy for the summer read lessRecent Review:unknownLois B.
- Business Description:Swimming Pool Sales, Installation & Repair mostly but all types of construction also.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- White Sulphur Springs
- Bacova Junction
- Hot Springs
- Low Moor
- Clifton Forge
- New Castle
- Iron Gate
masonry contractors in Frankford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Doc's Premiere Home ImprovementsPO Box 74
Bloomery, West Virginia
- Doc's Premiere Home Improvements
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- Hatfield Building & Excavating400 Royal Birkdale Dr
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Hatfield Building & Excavating
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Prince Builders