Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Richwood, WV
There are 2 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Richwood
- Coastal Home RenovationsWe chose Coastal Home Renovations to do our kitchen and bath remodel after reading the great reviews on Angie's List and meeting with them in person. Pavel was detail oriented from the first time we met him to take measurements and get a rough estimate of how much the project would cost. Iwona was always pleasant to deal with and paid great attention to details that we would have otherwise forgotten. They were always willing to take the time to explain things or send us pictures of the progress as we live several states away. I can't say enough good things about them and have recommended them to other friends and family. If I ever need renovations done to a home or rental near the Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC areas, I will happily recommend them and provide a reference. Thank you, Pavel and Iwona, for a great job! We love the new kitchen and bathrooms
- Origins GraniteGreat showroom, very helpful, professional sales associate, large extensive styles to choose from. No hidden fees. Fast turn around time. Beautiful finished product, seams are practically unnoticeable. Granite top quality.
- Bad Lizard Granite & Quartz LLCGreat service, very professional and friendly. Showed us choices and explained the process well. Installation crew very competent and friendly.
- Primo GraniteYou could go into their house and pick out the granite that they would be installing in your house. They had competitive pricing. It was a short amount of time before they came and did the installation. They are local which I like. They didn't give you any written estimates or documents.
- Primo GraniteThe son Lu Vaquez did not do a template nor give a contract. When I canceled AN INSTA due to hospitalization he went crazy and blew up my phone. When I showed him the job I took him and showed him another countertop I needed an inch trimmed off each side- he said he would handle it that it wasn't a big deal. The night before he quoted me in writing it would be $750.00 which is a big deal! I delayed the instal land since I had put 1/2 down asked for the countertop so I could install it. He proceeded t oblow up my phne with messages calling me names and threatening court. I finally got my attorney involved and when he brought the product one of the edges wasn't rounded and was sharp and the top piece didn't match when seamed together. I still paid him to get rid of him.While there he commited to trimming the other piece I showed him for $200.00. However when he arrived he blustered me for $250.00 and not the $200.00 he told me in front of witnesses. Instead of removing the count top and doing it outside which is normal and customary he did it inside and in place. After cutting one side of the counter top,running the saw into the drywall and damaging the cabinet he stormed out with granite dust all over the place. I am now faced with taking him to court for damages and filing a no tress pass as there is something wrong with him. The son is nothing like his father
Marble Contractors in Richwood
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. License number - WV048639.Recent Review:Wyatt was awesome! Super knowledgeable, super accommodating, and super patient. The work from everyone "behind the scenes" is beautiful and meticulous. Unusual side note - this is a pet friendly workplace which rocks! Helps the whole experience feel more personal and at homRoger S.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide ..Recent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional supportLee H.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are West Virginia’s expert in home design, sales and installation. We offer the area’s highest quality products and services. There are special promotions on a regular basis. From the very first step to the very last, Mike’s is your one-stop-shop for making your dream home a reality. This straightforward process eliminates a middle man and allows for a smoother experience. Mike’s takes full responsibility for your new home project. We expect you to hold us accountable for every step, wh..Recent Review:Terrible! Do not ever use this company for remodel. It took 3 months to get an estimate and I had to keep calling back asking or I don't think I would have gotten one. That should have been my first clue. I gave them $10,000 deposit for 2 bathrooms remodeled and was told I would be called when they put me on the schedule. A couple months later my husband had a heart attack and we moved as a result so I did not need the bathrooms remodeled. Mike did not have any compassion whatsoever and pretty much forced me to take all the items that totaled the $10,000 deposit. There is no compromise with Mike. He even suggested that I go ahead and give him another $10,000 and remodel the bathrooms in the house we were selling. Who does that? He charged me full price and then some for everything including a tube of caulk he charged me $17.99 for!!! All this stuff is sitting in the garage of the new house and I will be donating it to Habitat for Humanity. At least one of us has a heart!!! He is only interested in getting your money, period, God forbid something changes and it is inconvenient for Mike. If you can't find anybody else to do your work be sure and pay close attention to your estimate because you will get overcharged. Don't pay $17.99 for a tube of caulk like I didChris M.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:WE FEEL OUR KITCHEN AND FLOORING INSTALLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
- Business Description:Take your project to the next level, we can help you organize, identify challenges, and execute a plan to realize your dream.Recent Review:unknownHarold D.
- Business Description:We specialize in custom fabrication of granite countertops for kitchens and baths. But we can and will do any stone material surface. We also do fireplaces, tables, and and anything else you'd like to have a custom stone surface built forRecent Review:Great service, very professional and friendly. Showed us choices and explained the process well. Installation crew very competent and friendly.Craig L.
See all 2 highly rated companies in RichwoodJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
- Webster Springs
- White Sulphur Springs
- Gauley Bridge
- Oak Hill
marble & granite companies in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Preferred Surfaces LLC1001 Chaplin Rd
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Preferred Surfaces LLC
- RALEIGH TILE1934 ROBERT C BYRD DR
Beckley, West Virginia
- RALEIGH TILE
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link