Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Inwood, WV
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Inwood
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingVery professional company does grate work and very professional employees would highly recommend them
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingI personally worked with smith and sons hauling asphalt out to the jobs and would watch them perform there work and they were always at a steady paste wile working they never stopped they have great rates there fair about there pricing there NOT out to get rich on anyone just trying to make a fair living and they do some of the best asphalt work around the eastern panhandle and I would and I have recommended them to anyone who asks me about there type of work If you need something paved /sealed ect this is the company to call for sure
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingVery well Quality workProfessional team very organized on time in and out job great price refer them to my mother and she’s going to get hers done too
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingCompany was very professional with me and meet ever expectation I had there work turned out very well and they worked extremely fast
- Joe Stanley's PavingThey did a great job. He was on time and did exactly what he said he did. I would definitely use him again. I highly recommend him.
- Liberty Excavating LLCJob went better than expected. My wife and I couldn't be more thrilled with outcome of the job. Greg was fantastic to work with, he was extremely communicative, and delivered beyond expectation. We highly recommend Greg and would use him in the future for additional work at our property.
- Harry's Asphalt PavingHarry came to my house on the day promised, gave me an acceptable quote, and his crew came back later that day to perform the work. My driveway looks great. Harry laid 3-4 inches of asphalt down. I will only need to seal it every 2 years or so. My driveway is 20' wide and 40' long.
- Joe Stanley's PavingVery well except when asked about sealing driveway he recommended sealant which I later found out was not the appropriate time to do so.
- Joe Stanley's PavingI am going to be using them. I know a lot of people also that use them. I got an estimate yesterday and they were professional. I was pleased with them. He was polite. He wasn't pushy. I've seen his other work around the area. I would use them in the future.
- Joe Stanley's PavingMr. Stanley showed up for an estimate the day I called. He was professional, courteous, and drove me to nearby locations of completed jobs so I could see examples of his work. After sealing the deal for my 4900 sq. ft. driveway, he called when he said he would to schedule asphalt paving. After telling him I would need to move the 200 yd. mulch pile in my driveway before he could start work, he told me not to worry about it that he and his men would move it no extra cost. He and his crew of six arrived on time to start the work, and worked diligently throughout the day, preparing the surface, paving, and rolling the driveway. It was an all day job that required 5 dump truck loads of asphalt. His crew was friendly, got right to work, were courteous, and worked continuously to complete the job in 8 hours. He constantly invited me to oversee the work to be sure that I was getting what I wanted and checked with me to ensure that the work was satisfactory. I believe he and his crew went the extra mile to ensure quality work at a very fair price. The asphalt paving looks great. I would use Mr. Stanley again with no reservations, and highly recommend him to anyone who needs asphalt work
Driveway Pavers in Inwood
- Business Description:We are a third generation of paving business,our motto is to do the very best job possible,we know that our customers come first.We offer free estimates and we guarantee our work and offer a warranty with all workRecent Review:The day of everything was great. I received a call from Carl Smith when they were on their way. They came and started the work around 2pm. During the time when the work was being done, I spoke to three of their workers about different things. Once they said the work was completed I wrote them a check. Later that day when I was out for a walk I noticed that where the street connects to the driveway wasnt tarred. I reached out to Carl and he said he would send someone out on Friday to finish the street edge. This was never completed. I also noticed that they decided to cut about 2 feet off the desired width of the driveway. When speaking to the workers that day, nobody mentioned to me the change in the scoop of the work. I messaged Carl about this and he said he would check the calendar for a day to come back out and that's when I stopped hearing from him. After this I reached out to him three times over the next two weeks without a responseBrian R.
- Business Description:At Roads By Us, our clients are our number one priority and we go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied. With this service, we’re fully prepared to tackle even the most complex projects and stand by the exceptional quality of our work. Call us today and find out more about what we can do for youRecent Review:Austin was fast to respond to my request. Even offered same day. Had to do the next day. This is a spray on sealant and even though it rained 6 hours after applying, nothing ran off...Just took several days for a complete drying. Driveway looks great. Austin was easy to work withMatt G.
- Business Description:We specialize in all things concrete. From pouring small walkways to warehouses. We color, patch sawcut and erect all types of concrete. We will do the job right and want to make the customer happy. We have been in business for 4 years but most of our staff have been in the business for more than 15 years. We have over 100 employees and no job is to large or small, we will look at and price any job.
- Business Description:We specialize in septic systems, class 1 & 2. We do perc test, septic repairs, new installs, diagnosing problem systems. We are also a Norweco Singular Green dealer of HAU/ATU's. I also do some excavating, foundations, grading, water & electric lines, driveways, clearing, and well pump/pressure tank installs. But Septic work is my bread and butter so I pick and choose the other work based off how busy I am otherwise. I don't mind doing whole lot packages for home prep as bundling is better pr..Recent Review:He found the problem, replaced the part, made sure that was the only problem, leveled the dirt out, put grass seed and straw on. He gave me the part that went bad and explained what happened. He's kind and does a thorough job. Our church uses his services too. We have been very pleased with his work. Would definitely use him againstarla h.
- Business Description:We are your award-winning construction resource focusing in the tri-state area. JC Smith LLC has experience completing over several hundred new houses from clearing the lot to walking the customer over the threshold. We have managed thousands of construction projects from planning to delivery giving us our expansive knowledge and understanding of international residential code, structure design, and build methods used in new to historic era construction. Our specialization offers thousands of..Recent Review:Jeremy and John were consummate professionals through every phase of the job!Jay M.
- Recent Review:They did a great job. He was on time and did exactly what he said he did. I would definitely use him again. I highly recommend him.Larry T.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Paving.Recent Review:driveway has a dip in it plus paid an extra 800 dollars for an extra inch of asphalt so these things would not have happened driveway was there 1 year before install plenty of time to settle.Brian A.
- Business Description:Extreme asphalt maintenance new asphalt installments /tar and chip /re-paving and seal coding and gravel work and patch work free estimates been in business since 1972
- Business Description:Customer Satisfaction Gauranteed
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Inwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DOG GONE HANDY456 Wintercamp Trail
Hedgesville, West Virginia
- DOG GONE HANDY
- Extream asphalt maintenance 2632 WINCHESTER AVE
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Extream asphalt maintenance
- Road Plate Services LLC201 E Patrick St
- Road Plate Services LLC
- Thomas E. Ashley Improvements Contractor106 w. 6th Ave.
Ranson, West Virginia
- Thomas E. Ashley Improvements Contractor
- United Asphalt & ConcretePO Box 3443
- United Asphalt & Concrete
- Variety Enterprise LLC16 Schoppert St
FALLING WATERS, West Virginia
- Variety Enterprise LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100