When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Frankford, WV
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Frankford
- Shannons Appliance Repair SvcMr. Shannon was more than nice in every way. He was patient while we tried finding the model number and eventually had to tell us where to look. He checked our model number and called us back saying he had checked out the problem we described and the model number and the freezer could no longer be repaired, due to our problem being in the door of the freezer and it was no longer available. We thought that Mr. Shannon was up front and honest with us, by telling us this before showing up for a unnecessary service charge. Mr. Shannon was polite and truly showed concern for our problem. We offered to pay for his time spent with us on the phone, and he refused being paid. We would highly recommend him for your service needs
- On Site Services Center LLCSam arrived on time and gave us an estimate and a "loaner" part until our part came in. We've used On-Site for about 7 years now and owning Maytag appliances means we've seen Sam a quiet often. Every experience with On-Site has been good. Just wish we didn't need them quite as often as we do :)
- T & M Appliance RepairHe came when he said he would. Had all tools and parts. Repaired oven. packed and cleared all trash tools etc. He told us what was needed and did the job quickly and professionally
- Shannons Appliance Repair SvcWe were under a warranty with them. They had to come out five years ago when we bought it and we had them out five years after that. I would only call them for appliance repairs. They were really good.
- Double D Appliance RepairOur ice maker decided to fall ff it's perch on one of the hottest days so far this summer. It was hanging down making it useless and causing the outside freezer door very hard to close. Since the refrigerator was only 8 months old, we called the store where we bought it and they set us up with Double D Appliance Repair. We received a call that evening to set up an appointment but by the time I was able to call back, the store had already closed for the day. I left a message and by the time I called back the next morning to confirm an appointment, they had already set one up with my mother, number 2 job on the list for the day. The gentleman called and asked if he could come early which was fine. He unloaded the whole top drawer of the freezer for my mother who is wheel chair bound. H e repaired the ice maker with no problem. The repairman was friendly, courtious and professional. He was also very knowledgeable
- HARDIN'S APPLIANCE REPAIR & SERVICINGWe had a washer that filled with water, but would not spin the water out of the tub. We called Hardin's, the response was almost immediate, the problem was fixed, and the cost was very reasonable. We had called another local appliance repair business, who wanted $150 just to come out on the service call
- GREGORY USED APPLIANCESWe have most recently used them for a refrigeratior repair in one of our rental property. What I like about them is that they are honest with us about the true costs in repalacemnt vs. repair. They also buy the scratch and dent surplus from the larger stores in the area.
- Mark's ApplianceMark was just great! Along with fixing the dryer in very good time he was willing to entertain my many questions. As a first time homeowner he shared a lot of knowledge with me and so I feel like I got a bonus! Have already recommended him to others.
- Best Choice Heating And CoolingIt turned out well i am very happy with my service. As it was, my compressor had gone bad, but after being explained of its functions and how important that part was mixed with the fact it was expensive my a/c was 19 years old and inefficient i decided to inquire about a new one. He explained the benefits of a higher seer rating, i now know what seer is, he explained warranties showed pictures and they put a labor warranty on the installation. He fixed a couple runs that weren't allowing air to my home and the new equipment was installed beautifully. This was our my parents home before they passed and i couldn't have found anyone better to care for it as i have all these years
- Double D Appliance RepairRepairman came out to check out the washer and order parts. Wasn't exactly sure what the problem was, but by process of elination decided the problem could only be one certain item. It was an expensive chance to take, but apparently it is working.
Appliance Repair Experts in Frankford
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:The residents of West Virginia call on Rapid Repair for their home and commercial repairs because we put the needs of our customers first. We are also a community favorite because, quite simply, no one offers the type of property repair services that we do. We do all the jobs that the other companies do not have the skill or the will to complete. From top to bottom, we can literally fix everything on your property. Our pride as a property repair service comes from being able to fix anything i..
- Business Description:Locally owned service provider with 21 years experience.
Deals in Frankford for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- White Sulphur Springs
- Hot Springs
- Bacova Junction
- Low Moor
- Clifton Forge
- New Castle
- Iron Gate
appliance repair services in Frankford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doc's Premiere Home ImprovementsPO Box 74
Bloomery, West Virginia
- Doc's Premiere Home Improvements
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- STUTLER APPLIANCE & REFRIG112 Lovell Ave
Princeton, West Virginia
- STUTLER APPLIANCE & REFRIG