Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Anmoore, WV
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Anmoore
- Shannons Appliance Repair SvcMr. Shannon was more than nice in every way. He was patient while we tried finding the model number and eventually had to tell us where to look. He checked our model number and called us back saying he had checked out the problem we described and the model number and the freezer could no longer be repaired, due to our problem being in the door of the freezer and it was no longer available. We thought that Mr. Shannon was up front and honest with us, by telling us this before showing up for a unnecessary service charge. Mr. Shannon was polite and truly showed concern for our problem. We offered to pay for his time spent with us on the phone, and he refused being paid. We would highly recommend him for your service needs
- Double D Appliance RepairRepairman came out to check out the washer and order parts. Wasn't exactly sure what the problem was, but by process of elination decided the problem could only be one certain item. It was an expensive chance to take, but apparently it is working.
- Mark's ApplianceMark was just great! Along with fixing the dryer in very good time he was willing to entertain my many questions. As a first time homeowner he shared a lot of knowledge with me and so I feel like I got a bonus! Have already recommended him to others.
- Handy Sales & ServicesAfter finding out that our home warranty company could not find anyone to install our new range we were given the name of Handy Sales and Service. After contacting them they agreed to come and install the range. They were very professional, courteous and had it done in no time.
- GREGORY USED APPLIANCESWe have most recently used them for a refrigeratior repair in one of our rental property. What I like about them is that they are honest with us about the true costs in repalacemnt vs. repair. They also buy the scratch and dent surplus from the larger stores in the area.
- HARDIN'S APPLIANCE REPAIR & SERVICINGWe had a washer that filled with water, but would not spin the water out of the tub. We called Hardin's, the response was almost immediate, the problem was fixed, and the cost was very reasonable. We had called another local appliance repair business, who wanted $150 just to come out on the service call
- Double D Appliance RepairOur ice maker decided to fall ff it's perch on one of the hottest days so far this summer. It was hanging down making it useless and causing the outside freezer door very hard to close. Since the refrigerator was only 8 months old, we called the store where we bought it and they set us up with Double D Appliance Repair. We received a call that evening to set up an appointment but by the time I was able to call back, the store had already closed for the day. I left a message and by the time I called back the next morning to confirm an appointment, they had already set one up with my mother, number 2 job on the list for the day. The gentleman called and asked if he could come early which was fine. He unloaded the whole top drawer of the freezer for my mother who is wheel chair bound. H e repaired the ice maker with no problem. The repairman was friendly, courtious and professional. He was also very knowledgeable
- On Site Services Center LLCGary explained what his vehicle looked like and let me know that he was on his way. I saw the green truck pull up and the two brought in their gear and started work. They removed the oven, checked out the schematic and with a few trips up and downstairs to switch the circuit breakers, they had the oven back up and running. It couldn't have been a better experience. The dismantling of the oven and repair and resituating the appliance was done in record time. They explained to me that the fan assembly was the problem and suggested that if this issue cropped up again, to get Fand P to send a new one. I would not hesitate to call ONSITE SERVICE, LLC. for any repairs needed. I felt so comfortable having them in our home, they treated my house and me with the utmost respect and did an excellent job
- PINION'S APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCmy washer was making a sound during the spin cycle that made me think it was going to explode. I called pinion repair and the service man was very polite and nearby. He arrived within 20 minutes and diagnosed the problem within the next 10 minutes. He could have tried to convince me into doing an unnecessary pump replacement, but he honestly informed me that it was only a piece of plastic stuck in the pump. He removed the plastic and my washer is working great. Very nice.
- AppliancePartsPros.comAppliance/Parts had the item (GE electric oven door seal) to my great surprise since a local dealer who specializes in such parts said it was no longer available. Thanks to a Google Sesrch I found Appliance/Parts and ordered on line. The description of the item on line was exactly what I received. Delivery by FedEx was very fast considering that I did not order it overnight. Highly recommend this company
Appliance Repair Experts in Anmoore
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:NEVER hire Murphy's electric. They installed a ceiling fan they FELL on my bed. A year ago Murphy's electric installed a ceiling fan for me. Tonight, it fell on my bed as my husband and I were asleep. I'm so lucky that I happened to be asleep on the couch. Otherwise, it would on fell directly on me. Sadly, this wasn't even the only thing they did wrong. There were multiple many electric code violations. Frankly, I had decided to drop the issue last year because I had someone to fix most of them and I had more important things to worry about besides money. However, I can't ignore this any longer. My husband and I could have been seriously injured by their negligenceAmanda M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Cain's electric handyman service focuses on virtually all aspects of residential and commercial repair and upgrade.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Deals in Anmoore for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- PINION'S APPLIANCE REPAIR SVC203 HICKMAN ST
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- PINION'S APPLIANCE REPAIR SVC
- SERVICE WORLD LLC2845 White Hall Blvd
Fairmont, West Virginia
- SERVICE WORLD LLC