FELTNERS SEWER & DRAIN SERVICE

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2006

4.4

PO BOX 257

Trevor, WI 53179

We provide sewer and drain services for residential,commercial,sewer repair,sewer replacement,drain cleaning,24 hour emergency service...

03/24/2016

John W.

02/17/2016

ron P.

Three trucks, 6 guys and Steve Feltner of Feltner Sewer and plumbing descended onto the scene to watch two guys do all the work while others stand around chain smoking and swearing in front of my parents, wife and daughters. I had sent a preliminary video to Steve prior to their arrival so they knew what to expect. Once on the scene, the crew started prepping and measuring the 4" liner for installation By not cleaning and descaling the damaged 4" pipe properly, Feltner couldn't get a 4 inch liner in the 4" pipe so instead of cleaning it properly, I was told the pipe reduced to a 3" pipe at the foundation so a 3" liner was to be installed leaving the pipe that ran through foundation unlined, first potential for anything to snag or build up... Unknowingly, the 3" liner was installed over built up scaling, a recipe for failure...the pneumatic bladder was inflated and now the curing process begins for the next 4 hours.... 2 hours into curing, the crew realizes someone shut off the air compressor that was monitoring air pressure to bladder,which forms pipe, once the switch was turned on, compressor ran awhile which means bladder bled down while curing, not good...after 4 hours bladder was pulled, piped was video inspected and pipe was smooth and ready to go...I paid the bill in cash, because Steve offered a cash discount from the original quote..... This is a second home, so after Feltner crew packed up and left, our family packed up and left as well, so not to use plumbing and allow a proper cure. Two weeks later we start using plumbing and throughout the summer, every once in awhile there is a slight back up... Bothered by this, I assume it's kids using too much toilet paper in a 3" constriction ... If you wait long enough the blockage would pass or I would plunge the shower drain and blockage would push past. As time went on, blockages would get more frequent while entertaining guests for the weekend, plumbing backed up and I had to call a plumber because I couldn't clear it with traditional plunging... After viewing the blockage I could not believe the condition of our new pipe. I called Steve Feltner to come take a look. On Jan 19 Steve showed up to video scope the pipe he lined and couldn't even get the 1.5" camera head down a rough, jagged, clam shelled and partially collapsed 3" liner...Immediately he started getting defensive and combative raising his voice and telling me there is nothing wrong with the pipe. Asking me, " what's the problem. So you have to call a plumber a couple times a year to rod out." There is nothing wrong... I told him, you can't even get your scope down it.... it's a second home that hardly gets used and I have to rod out every time I stay thats crazy. That's why we had it fixed. His recommendation was to run a new pipe! Why would I run a new pipe when I just paid $4000 to fix the current pipe? Your suggestion to run a new pipe admits there is a problem with the CIPP. He then tells me I'm one of those jag off customers. I asked him why can't he sympathize with our situation? We paid to have our pipe fixed and it's not fixed.... He said water runs down it fine.... So I'm only allowed to Urinate at my house not defecate ????? When I asked about the compressor not working during cure time, Steve responded " oh, now your a f****** plumber too? I asked him what he was going to do about pipe and he couldn't pack his things up and drive off fast enough.... He will not return calls to me or CIPP product manufacturer and suppliers who also agreed and ruled installation was botched. I now have to have the entire pipe replaced which means tiled concrete slab will have to be broken up, excavated, new pipe installation, cemented over and retiled at quotes reaching $10,000. A number we were trying to avoid from the beginning, all the reason to use Feltner's CIPP process.... Buyer beware... Attached is a video of pipe 6 months after installation by Steve Feltner.... Thank god for social media policing the acts and conduct of company's like Feltner Sewer and plumbing. I will also contact the Better Business Bureau and seek legal advice. I hope nobody has to go through what I am currently going through. Feltner had the opportunity to do the right thing and chose otherwise. When thinking about using Feltner, choose otherwise .... Attached is video of Feltner's CIPP pipe after 6 months of installation https://youtu.be/z7o8qbw1o7c

Description of Work
June 22 2015 I contracted Steve Feltner to instal 20ft of Cured In Place Pipe(CIPP) liner at our family's lake house to fix a decaying 4" cast iron sewage pipe that runs under our 3 season room concrete slab, out to septic holding tank. After reviewing a preliminary video of our problem Steve said his CIPP was the best solution for our problem and that he can do this job.. Feltner's CIPP website guarantees a 2 year installation warranty and a 50 year product warranty...

01/09/2016

Harry J.

wanted to rip me off for an extra $100.00 because it was Saturday morning.

Description of Work
nothing

10/21/2015

Wojciech D.

Description of Work
Wanted quote for lining existing sewer lateral. Called. No response to my request. Called again and told the receptionist that if the company did not want to do the job that was OK but let me know. Still waiting for any response.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

06/22/2015

Carol M.

Description of Work
Cleared lateral of roots and provided video of line from basement cleanout to city sewer in street.

05/21/2015

Dale S.

Description of Work
Cleared bathroom drain and pipe trunks. Only real issue was that they did not pay any attention to being clean. They had rolled in a roto-rooting machine without cleaning the wheels and left marks on our carpet. We could have laid down plastic or towels, but it evidently didn't cross their mind.

04/12/2015

Owen B.

The guys from Feltners were friendly and professional. They went above and beyond and swept all the standing water into the floor drain, something that I would not consider part of the standard power snaking service. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Feltners roto rooted the roots out of my clogged sewer lateral that had backed up 3 inches of water in my basement.

03/04/2015

fred H.

Description of Work
Feltners cleaned out my homes sewer pipe after another company failed to do so, and their price was actually a little cheaper. Very happy with Fetners service.

09/02/2014

Bonny H.

They answered their phone, came promptly, and very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning

05/27/2014

HILARY K.

I requested a written estimate and gave him my email address, which he wrote it down. Steve said he would email me a written estimate. I waited a few weeks, but did not receive an estimate, so I called Feltner and spoke with a woman who assured me she would give him my message and I would get the estimate within a day or so. This did not happen. I called again after about a month had transpired, but still no estimate was sent. Do these people not want my business? Why no contact from them? I am now looking into alternate service providers as I want to get these repairs done so that I can begin planning to finish my basement!!! I had been pleased by their initial performance and service, but am not impressed with the poor follow-up whatsoever. Come on guys, get it together. If you are busy, at least contact me and tell me so I know what to expect!

Description of Work
I called Feltner after my contractor recommended them. Because we want to finish our basement and ensure that we have no flooding problems beforehand, we sought an assessment regarding why we were experiencing flooding and how to remedy it.. The first time I contacted Feltner was probably in January of this year. They came out promptly to my home and used a special camera to view my drain tiles in the basement. Cost was approximately $250, which I felt was reasonable. The service person was friendly and professional. He found blockages and recommended we have our lines "jetted" to remove the dirt, etc. that was causing the blockages. He said to call again when spring rains came to have the jetting done. Fast forward to April. We experienced a heavy rain that caused flooding, and soon after I called Feltner. Steve was responsive and came out to assess our situation. I told him we also were interested in having a second sump pump installed, as our basement is very large and we didn't feel one was sufficient, which he agreed with. He came out within a day or two of my call and gave me an oral estimate of what work needed to be done, In addition to the second sump pump and jetting of the lines, I showed him the sump pump line at the point of exit from my house in the backyard. I wondered if something could be done to bury and/or extend it, since water was pooling and creating a muddy river. He recommended that we extend the line further away from the house so that the contents being expelled exited as far away from the house as possible. after I'd shown him my backyard where the sump pump line exited the house, he recommended that we I asked him for a written estimate, and he said he would get it to me by

04/02/2014

Mike N.

Arrived on time. Stayed until I was comfortable that the drain was indeed open and flowing. Honored quote even though they stayed on premises longer than expected.

Description of Work
Unclogged sewer tile from house to street.

11/17/2013

Pat W.

Cleaned out sewer line.

Description of Work
Cleaned out sewer line

09/05/2013

Cheryl F.

Excellent, and it was tough to get through the roots.

Description of Work
Cleared backed up sewer drain of tree roots.

07/15/2013

Gary A.

I've used them a couple of times. They do come quickly, and resolve the problem. The cost just seems a little high for the amount of time that they are here. However, I haven't found any other drain services that are more reasonable, so I would continue to use them (but I hope I don't need to).

Description of Work
Cleared a drain obstruction.

05/19/2013

BARBARA E.

This is the 2nd time I have used Feltner's to unclog tree root clogged rain drain pipes. They were professional. The first time, someone came out right away on a rainy Friday afternoon. The second, we had to wait over the weekend, because they were busy during the heavy rains. This service was definitely worth it, rather than having to re-route the rain water from the gutters another way.

Description of Work
Unclogged outside rain pipe drain leading to city sewer system. Initially, we tried using a snake to unclog the drain. The City of Milwaukee came out and discouraged us from getting someone to unclog the drain, but Feltner's was able to unclog it right away using their power system.

07/23/2012

TANYA B.

Steve called and asked if he could come early. Very personable. Explained everything he was doing. Sewer turned out to be ok. Issue is most likely drain tile.

Description of Work
Had a sink hole about our sewer pipe. Needed Sewer scoped to see what damage may be below.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

07/23/2012

Anthony J.

We were very pleased. It was pricey, but very effective. We are happy. They did the work within 2-3 days. They were very professional and cleaned up their mess in the basement. We have had absolutely no problems.

Description of Work
We used Feltners Sewer & Drain Service. They did work on a lateral sewer pipe.

07/14/2011

Anthony J.

The relining of the sewer lateral was completed in a very professional manner. We are very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Feltner relined our sewer lateral. First they inspected the entire length of our lateral with a video camera that travel from our house to the city sewer. The lateral was missing some material and was clogged with tree roots. The cleaned out the roots. After that, they removed a section of our basement floor and excavated down below the t-joint. The cut into the lateral. Then, using a CIPP technique. they injected a flexible plastic tube impregnated with a self curing resin. The resin cured into a strong, rigid pipe. It was seamless from the house to the city sewer. They re-inspected the lateral with the camera. Feltner then reconnected the t-joint, refilled the hole in repaired the concrete floor. They started work at 8:00 AM and completed the work at 11:45 PM. The work was professional and the cleaned up everything. Our sewer problems have been solved.

06/24/2009

MARIANNE M.

They were great. They came out very quickly and took care of the problem. It was sort of an emergency situation, however I was not charged like it was an emergency situation. The gentleman who came out was very friendly and professional. He was not located near by to me, so I was very impressed that he made the effort to come out and do the work for me. He is certainly qualified to take care of any concerns there might be.

Description of Work
Feltners Sewer & Drain Service came out to fix a problem that I was having with my sewer.

01/30/2008

DANA H.

Although it was expensive, I had this drain rodded by another plumbing company twice within the past 9 months. Those services had a comparable combined cost. The visual inspection of the drain revealed that the blockage was removed and that the pipe is in good condition all the way to the main line in the street, so I have added peace of mind that the problem is solved.

Description of Work
Called on a Sunday and a representative was sent. He tried rodding, but was not successful in clearing the blockage. He made arrangements to return the next day at a time that was as convenient to me as possible. Two different plumbers returned on Monday and performed hydro-jetting and then visually inspected the sewer drain from the clean out to the main line in the street using a fiber optic cable with a camera. They explained the procedure thoroughly and showed me the entire line by camera. They even washed the flooded area of the basement floor when they finished.

10/20/2007

TOM W.

Shower drain was becoming slower over time. Tried Draino with no success. I live in a 50 yr. old home with cast iron drain pipes throughout the house, so it was impossible to access the clean out. Feltners came out on time to my appt and tried a couple simple methods with no success (air blow & simple closet snake). when that did not work, the serviceman brought in a power snake that really did the job. You could tell they did not want to bring out the big, messy, loud tool unless they had to. The service tech was very friendly and offered advice on how to prevent this from happening in the future. He was in and out of my house (including clean-up) in 30 min.

Description of Work
Feltners cleaned out my slow shower drain, all the way down to main stack in my house.

04/03/2007

Russell S.

Called them at 9am - was told they would arrive between 11a-1pm and they would call me 30 minutes prior to arriving. At 10:30 they called. Identified the problem and solution quickly. All drains were unclogged and cleaned and he left by 1pm.

Description of Work
Hydro jet basement drains.

04/10/2006

A co-owner came out. They gave me a senior discount.

Description of Work
They cleaned a drain.

01/16/2006

MICHAEL M.

I ASKED THEM IF THEY HAD A VIDEO TAPE MACHINE, SO THAT THEY COULD RECORD THE SEWER, THEY SAID THEY DID, BUT FORGOT TO BRING IT. THEY TRIED TO SELL ME ADDITIONAL SERVICES, AND TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO PURCHASE TODAY OR I WOULD PAY REGULAR PRICE, WHICH I DIDN'T APPRECIATE.

Description of Work
Televised my private lateral.

Titanium Plumbing

Titanium Plumbing has a combined experience of 29 years. Our mission statement is to help as many families as we can with the small to medium plumbing projects, Sadly that means no emergency 24/7 or sewer work. We offer discounts to: Church employees Fire department employees Police department employees School district employees Seniors Veterans/military

Master Services Inc

Master Services is a world-class provider of residential home services such as: Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality and Drain Cleaning. These Products and services are for improving comfort, reliability, peace of mind, plus cleaner, fresher, and healthier homes. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of plumbing, central air conditioning and heating systems. Master Services, Inc provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on Master Services to do the job right. We service all brands of plumbing, heating and air conditioning equipment.

Offers by Master Services Inc on Angi
    ECONO Sewer And Drain

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE US, WE PREFER CALLS ONLY! 2017 Super Service Award winner! We are sewer and drain cleaning experts, based out of Kenosha, Wisconsin. We are a company that cares about our reputation! We are a professional sewer and drain cleaning contractor, utilizing the latest in technologies when dealing with your clogged pipes. We often use Hydro-Jetting and televised pipe system inspections to ensure the best service possible. Give us a call today for your sewer, drain cleaning, and general plumbing needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal

SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING SEWER TELEVISING LATERAL RE-LINING,sewer repair,sewer replacement,trenchless sewer replacement drain cleaning and repair ,toilets floor drains kitchen sinks

no water pipe repair