When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Hudson, WI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Hudson
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESAs part of buying a new home, I needed to have a survey done on the house that I had made an offer. Using Angies List, I contacted Kemper and Assoc. to have the survey performed. This was done all over the phone, because I was still living several states away. My call was returned the next day and we discussed the different options. I wanted to have the property staked, as well as having a detailed map, so that if there were any legal disputes down the road, I would be covered. The owner performed the survey within the timeline we had agreed and also has left a standing offer to continue to answer any questions. While the price might seem high, the property is 3.5 acres, which entails a lot more when placeing the stakes. I would definitley use them again
- Landmark Surveying IncWe just moved into a foreclosed house with 10+ acres. The boundaries were unclear, and a previous survey was wrong. Before we could plant trees or fences, we had to know where the boundaries are. Landmark Surveying sent 2 surveyors to find markers and research where the boundaries are. Joel researched our property at the courthouse, and walked the property multiple times with another surveyor. He took the time to explain his findings to us. We thought they did a very thorough job, and would definitely recommend them
Land Surveyors in Hudson
- Business Description:Providing all types of land surveying services to Western Wisconsin. Providing free estimates.
- Business Description:Underground utility locating business. Serving homeowners and contractors in the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We locate customer-owned lines (common examples include power from house to garage or outbuilding, irrigation lines, pool equipment, lighting, outdoor outlets, wells, etc.). Online scheduling available. Flat rate pricing for homeowners. Name changed from Hance Utility Services to ZoneOne Locating to reflect new ownership.Recent Review:They charge a flat rate for the first hour and then add on from there, but it doesn't seem to take them very long. They come after you have already had the GopherState One Call send the utility companies out to flag/mark their lines. So it goes quickly, depending on what you're hoping to do I guess. We just needed to know where lines were for landscaping/general digging. <br /> He was very polite, punctual (a bit early actually) and asked if I had other questions when he got done. He finished the locating with plenty of time to spare - and since I paid for the hour - I took the opportunity to ask him questions about the utility lines in the front and how far down they go, etc. He was VERY informative about the whole process and the OneCall system, etc. As a new home owner, I learned a lot and appreciated his willingness to answer my questions and not rush off. <br /> Would definitely work with them again. I would rather not have to spend $115 to have someone just point out where one wire is, but its worth it to avoid an accident or a lot of damage if we hit something. <br /Holly W.
- Business Description:Let us help you with any and all of your drone needs! We offer professional FAA certified aerial photography and videography for insurance claims, real estate, farming, construction sites, and other creative drone uses all at an affordable price. Contact us to get a quote
- Business Description:Brandon King Land Surveying has been the premier land surveyor for the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota since 2008. We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing the most accurate survey data possible. We specialize in land surveying and land-use plans. There are many different projects we can assist you with including parcel splits, certified survey maps, subdivisions/platting, mapping, legal descriptions, construction staking, among many others. Brandon King Land Surve..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Hudson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
Buffalo, Minnesota 55313
- HANCE UTILITY SVC