Service Joy Maids

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2011

Service Joy MAIDS is a well-respected house cleaning service company that Meets expectation by providing a clean, fresh and peaceful environment to live and work for modern adults with life style. We are local cleaning experts Service Tacoma, Puyallup, South King and Pierce county. We are green

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.3

4.4

house cleaning (60)blind cleaning (1)

06/22/2015

Bette B.

Very disappointing, had used them before so I was a little bit surprised, with the walk through I pointed things out that weren't acceptable, bath room sinks hadn't been cleaned only wiped out, floors were still dirty, I was told they were scratch, not true as I cleaned them after they left, they did try to clean them while I was there, one lady was on the floor cleaning the base boards, they were not part of what I asked for, it was a very easy job, the house is less than a year old and only 2 of us lived there, I've always did my own cleaning, but now have a lung disease that prevents me from doing any cleaning, also the house had been sold and closed that day, otherwise I would have had someone come back and do what I paid for, I don't think these young ladies know to much about cleaning, real rookies Thanks Bette Boyle

Description of Work
I hired them to clean floors, kitchen, baths

Work Completed On 06/17/2015

04/28/2015

Brian M.

Scheduling went smoothly through Ashika and she called the day before to confirm. The team showed up right on time and immediately went to work. Team leader Jennifer and her two co-workers were friendly and professional. They worked for about 4 hours with only a 15 minute break, did a quality job and cleaned everything we wanted. The kitchen was done especially well and they removed stains from one toilet that had been there for years. The price was a little higher than some other services, but I feel it was worth it. I plan to schedule You've Got Maids for regular bi-weekly cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep clean of a 3500 square foot home, including 5 bedrooms, living room, rec room, hallways, dining/kitchen and three bathrooms.

Work Completed On 04/27/2015

02/19/2015

Bette B.

Exactly what I wanted came within 2 days of calling them great job

Description of Work
cleaned all floors & bathrooms

Work Completed On 02/12/2015

02/03/2015

Matthew K.

It was actually just fine. It was a good purchase on my part. They were nice, friendly, quick and did a thorough job. They were very professional.

Description of Work
The service they provided was general housecleaning.

Work Completed On 09/26/2014

01/05/2015

Bob W.

DId good job and overall I was satisfied but wish they had come supplies. such as better cleaning rags (they looked a bit over worn) and better cleaning supplies. I had them use some of my cleaning products. I've used 3 different cleaning services previously and they always came well prepared with supplies. Staff were very good, however. They introduced themselves, walked through with me to identify what I wanted done, and worked without a break to get the job done.

Description of Work
Cleaned house.

Work Completed On 12/31/2014

10/21/2014

Lacey G.

)I purchased the $225 special for 6 hours of house cleaning. 3 ladies showed up promptly within the arrival window they provided. They divided and conquered! I have a 2300 sq ft home (3 beds / 3 baths) and these ladies made it look brand new again. Blinds were dusted, vents cleaned, floor boards, not just the main items you would expect (although they did all that stuff too. I am so happy with their service that i have hired them to come back every 3 weeks. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

08/06/2014

Glenn H.

I was contacted by the provider after submitting a request. I was short notice and they fit me in with a window from 1 PM to 3 Pm on August 1st. They arrived at 2:30 and went to work. They cleaned the whole house in 3 hours with a 3 woman crew. They were very easy to work with and did everything that was needed. They cleaned 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room and den. They wiped down the walls and baseboards. Did a through cleaning of the kitchen, including cabinets, walls, stove, dishwasher and refridgerator. The whole house was much cleaner and brighter than I expected. They also cleaned the blinds and inside windows. They worked hard and there was no breaks taken. I was very impressed with the whole experience. I would hire them again and also recommend them to anyone. My landlord was very impressed with the cleaning job and asked my for their name and number. Thanks for the great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the whole house for a move out.

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

06/09/2014

Lenore R.

The ladies arrived promptly, were very pleasant, and thorough. I am very pleased with the outcome of the cleaning and plan to have them come back for bi-weekly cleaning going forward. The owner has been very easy to work with and is very responsive.

Description of Work
I had a full, deep clean at my home.

Work Completed On 06/09/2014

05/08/2014

Megan A.

I purchased a deal on Angie's List and received an email the same day from You've Got Maids asking when I wanted the service. I needed them to come within the next 2 days and they were able to schedule my cleaning. I agreed over the phone that if I wanted more time than was called for in the deal I purchased, I could pay for more time. The cleaners arrived on time and asked for a walk through of the entire house. They began immediately and worked quickly. I was home during this time and I saw them lower all of the wooden blinds, dust them, then raise them back up. They also dusted inside light fixtures and dusted the light bulbs. I had removed most things from countertops, but anything left was moved, cleaned under, dusted and put back. In fact, a few decorative items were placed more attractively than I had left them. We had both hardwood and slate tile floors and all were cleaned very thoroughly. With about 45 miinutes remaining in the time I had purchased, the lead person told me what they could finish in that time, and asked if I wanted them to finish what they could or if I wanted to pay for more time. I opted to pay for more time, and she called the office to let them know. They used good cleaning products, and used the correct products for each type of surface. I was very impressed with the speed and thoroughness of the cleaning. I would definitely use You've Got Maids again. The house went on the market the next day and we had an offer 5 days later. I have nothing negative or even neutral to say about You've Got Maids - I recommend them without reservations.

Description of Work
Clean furnished house that was about to go on the market: dust, clean all floors, clean 3 baths, clean kitchen.

Work Completed On 03/13/2014

04/10/2014

Carol K.

The cleaning team was very efficient and energetic. They worked hard to get the tasks done in the two-hour time frame, with an eye on the clock at the end in order to finish up properly. Items moved were put back mostly where they belong. My floors shine without spill spots, the microwave, stove, and countertops sparkle, bathrooms are so clean I hesitated to wash my hands and splash! Exactly what I needed. In addition, they found my missing earring, made my bed (I had left newly washed sheets on the bed, not sure of outcome), and amazingly, reduced the rust stains in my kitchen sink (my daughter caused the rust, not me!). I am very pleased with the service, and plan to hire the maid service on a monthly or biweekly basis. I would recommend this service.

Description of Work
This was an Angie's List Big Deal--I may be wrong about the price! I paid for six hours of cleaning service, much needed because joint and other health problems make it difficult to thoroughly clean my house by myself. I asked for cleaning focus on 2 and 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen, hard wood floors, dusting, vacuum area rugs. You've Got Maids (Puyallup franchise) sent three maids to work for two hours (3 X 2 = 6). They brought their own equipment and supplies, and jobs were assigned by the leader.

Work Completed On 04/09/2014

04/01/2014

Jacques T.

It went very well. My wife loved it and wants them back again! Excellent work, professional and knew what had to be done. Will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
The 52 point clean but focused on the kitchen and bathrooms.

Work Completed On 03/19/2014

03/31/2014

James M.

My wife was there and very impressed with the work effort and shocked at the hidden dirt that was found; she did not think the house was that dirty but was happy that once the work was done everything was so clean.

Description of Work
Throughly cleaned the living areas, kitchen and bathrooms.

Work Completed On 03/06/2014

03/31/2014

Frank D.

Perfectly. They arrived right on time and immediately went to work. Dusting, mopping, scrubbing, wiping....they did it all. Got the place looking the cleanest that it's ever been since I've lived there.....they even made the bed. I'm going to be having them come back on a regular basis. Oh......the person who contacted me was EXTREMELY easy to work with..........

Description of Work
They cleaned my condo from top to bottom

Work Completed On 03/25/2014

03/21/2014

Lori R.

I have used You've Got Maids out of Tacoma. Ashika Reddy is the owner, awesome service. They cleaned the house. I just quit the service because I hired a nanny who is doing cleaning for me. They have actually been cleaning every other week for almost 2 years. The services cost me just under 150 every other week. I have had a maid service before who have broken things and scraped up my floors. With You've Got Maids there has been nothing broken. They do an excellent job. The owner is really easy to work with if I need to reschedule or something like that. They are going to get 'A's on everything. I absolutely will use them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
You've Got Maids of Tacoma did house cleaning for me.

Work Completed On 03/07/2014

02/24/2014

Skyree S.

They were timely, efficient, careful and professional. A good service provider I would use again.

Description of Work
Light and medium level of housecleaning for entire house.

Work Completed On 02/17/2014

02/07/2014

Leeroy P.

They arrived 10 minutes early and got right to work. They did an excellent job. I was present the entire 4 hrs and did not have to 'manage' them at all. Very professional and knew exactly what needed done. They brought their own cleaning tools and products so they did not need to use mine. I would use them again and recommend them to others...

Description of Work
Provider sent 2 service workers to clean our old house which is being put up for sale soon.

Work Completed On 02/03/2014

01/29/2014

Richard G.

cleaned entire house including refrig and stove

Work Completed On 09/23/2013

01/24/2014

Andee J.

They were late, but everything went well aside from that. They did a thorough cleaning, had a competitive price thanks to the Big Deal, and acted professionally while at the house.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for them to clean my house.

Work Completed On 12/15/2013

Jackie J.

I chose them because they had a competitive price, and they ended up doing a good job with the cleaning. They also arrived on time and acted professionally while doing the work.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my house for approximately three hours.

Work Completed On 01/15/2012

Amy G.

The two-woman crew did a good job and arrived on time. However, it took them much longer to clean the house than they had originally estimated, and I felt that they weren't clear when explaining prices. Specifically, they gave me the price per hour during the estimate, but they later told me that it was the price per man hour which of course increased the actual cost.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my house after I moved out of it.

Work Completed On 06/15/2012

Robert J.

They were professional, responsive, and flexible with regard to scheduling the appointment. However, we ended up not needing the service.

Description of Work
I was going to have them provide an estimate for housecleaning.

Work Completed On 09/05/2013

Tom B.

They were on time and responsive, but their price was too high. Thus, we chose someone else for the work.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for housecleaning services.