Turf Pro

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2016

We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so professional pruner. Senior discounts and very reasonably priced, been doing this over 25 years! Very experienced, prompt and Only Commercial Equipment! Now Taking Residential & Commercial Clients. References Always Available! Customer Satisfaction is my Motor! Thank you for looking & Hope to Hear from you Soon....

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

Altec Irrigation llc

Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointment.

Aardvark Tree Service

5-10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Additional phone number - (509)624-5656. Additional DBAs - Aardvark Tree Care, Aardvark Stump Removal. Award winning.

10/18/2020

The owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his ser...

Description of Work
We had brush that needed hauling.

Category hauling services

06/08/2020

Excellent Work was perfection Couldn't have been happier A+

Description of Work
Landscaping, pruning and lawn renovation

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,roof snow removal,snow removal,fountains,hardscaping

06/08/2020

Turf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!

Description of Work
Fence work, new lawn, sprinkler work, roof cleaning, curbing, pavers to patio mowing, aeration fertilization

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,roof snow removal,fountains,roof cleaning,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

07/27/2019

Don't walk, RUN from this guy. Jerry told me on the phone he’d done several patios in my neighborhood and since he had just turned down a job he had an opening for the next two weeks. He made an appointment to review the job. He stood me up. “Sorry, got busy…”. He made another appointment. Never heard from him until the next day. “Sorry, had to do something…” Over the course of the next 4 weeks, h...

Description of Work
Backyard patio

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service,snow removal,hardscaping

03/18/2019

He comes by to do commercial plowing from his business and one early morning he was clearing out a neighbor's driveway and I waved him over to ask a price to widen and clear my entrance and he said he'd be glad to help me. Well he came and widened the parking as wide as you could then cleared all snow and berms and moved all snow to my property across the street. I couldn't believe how fast and pr...

Description of Work
Plowed and widened driveway

Category gutter cleaning,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,roof snow removal,snow removal,lakefront landscaping,sharpening,fountains,roof cleaning,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

It was a pleasure to help you out and I was happy to get it cleared away from the previous person that left all those berms and I also know the city plows make a mess when they plow too fast and that on top of the mess the other plow person left was way too much and really wasn't able to be shoveled. Call me anytime for any grounds maintenance you might need and next winter for snow removal and de...

01/06/2017

As Good as it could be! He is Very meticulous in his work. A+

Description of Work
Turf Pro Responded Immediately to my call regarding Snow Removal. Upon arrival, the owner was Very informative on how he would approach my Dilemma! He can back 2 hours later and did a meticulous job! I will Definitely hire him again! I signed up for Full Service through his Company!

Category landscaper","lawn service","irrigation system installer","lawn treatment service","leaf removal service","mulch delivery service","paver installer","tree service company","snow removal service","lakefront landscaping","hardscaper","outdoor lighting expert

01/01/2017

I called Jerry to inquire into residential snow removal and he was able to come out later that same day to assess the property, and then clear the driveway the next day. He was extremely responsive, professional, and friendly, and he did a great job clearing the snow from our long gravel driveway. We will be using him again.

Description of Work
Residential snow removal

Category snow removal service

11/17/2016

Best service I've had ever! And I hired all the biggest companies which don't even qualify against this company's quality and customer service.

Description of Work
Turf Pro I feel is, One of the Best at what they do, which is Full Grounds Service. Punctual, Best Curb Appeal I've Ever Seen! Excellent at Pruning & ALL Finish Work! A+

We offer Full Year Round Grounds Maintenance & Snow Removal Services! Have & Own Strictly Commercial Equipment do Anything to do with Grounds Maintenance & Snow Removal!

Actually, Not Much if Any Services NOT Offered! Fast Reliable Service. References Available!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal