Turf Pro

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2016

P.O. Box 1253

Post Falls, ID 83877

We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking,

10/18/2020

Michelle L.

The owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his services again. Thank you for being so kind!!

Description of Work
We had brush that needed hauling.

Category hauling services

06/08/2020

Aaron A.

Turf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!

Description of Work
Fence work, new lawn, sprinkler work, roof cleaning, curbing, pavers to patio mowing, aeration fertilization

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, roof snow removal, fountains, roof cleaning, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

06/08/2020

Aaron A.

Excellent Work was perfection Couldn't have been happier A+

Description of Work
Landscaping, pruning and lawn renovation

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, roof snow removal, snow removal, fountains, hardscaping

07/27/2019

Chip S.

Don't walk, RUN from this guy. Jerry told me on the phone he’d done several patios in my neighborhood and since he had just turned down a job he had an opening for the next two weeks. He made an appointment to review the job. He stood me up. “Sorry, got busy…”. He made another appointment. Never heard from him until the next day. “Sorry, had to do something…” Over the course of the next 4 weeks, had did this MANY times. I told him I needed the job done in the next two weeks because I had another project that had to wait on the patio,. “No problem.” He surveyed the yard and told me he could easily do it under $5,000. I asked him for a quote and a timeline. Never got either. He kept putting me off with one excuse after another. My next project contractor was being held up by now. And after 4 weeks, Jerry leaves me a VM that he will decline the job because the access to my back yard was inadequate. He had seen that access many times and had previously told me it was fine. He is a liar. Now he is blaming me for not taking the job. I would have gone to another contractor early on but did not have any other choices and he kept telling me he was honest and had integrity and I could trust him. He strung me along for 4 weeks and then bailed. He is not a professional and I doubt he has ever done a patio. He really bailed because after 4 weeks he finally did the math and realized it was way over $5,000. He at least got almost $500 from me for mowing my postage stamp lawn, fertilizing and trimming two trees. And he told me he was not charging me full price. What a bargain.

Description of Work
Backyard patio

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, tree service, snow removal, hardscaping

03/18/2019

Linda L.

He comes by to do commercial plowing from his business and one early morning he was clearing out a neighbor's driveway and I waved him over to ask a price to widen and clear my entrance and he said he'd be glad to help me. Well he came and widened the parking as wide as you could then cleared all snow and berms and moved all snow to my property across the street. I couldn't believe how fast and professional he was. He wouldn't take a payment and said he was happy to,be of service and to call if anything else was needed and have me his card. Over and above what Brian down the street at Brian O'Neill b.selectoutdoorservices@gmail.com 4526 East 3rd Avenue Post Falls, ID 83854 Did and charged me an outrageous amount of money. A+++ for Turf Pro. Linda Photos are to be attached soon when camera is fixed

Description of Work
Plowed and widened driveway

Category gutter cleaning, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, roof snow removal, snow removal, lakefront landscaping, sharpening, fountains, roof cleaning, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

It was a pleasure to help you out and I was happy to get it cleared away from the previous person that left all those berms and I also know the city plows make a mess when they plow too fast and that on top of the mess the other plow person left was way too much and really wasn't able to be shoveled. Call me anytime for any grounds maintenance you might need and next winter for snow removal and de-icing. Thank you for the review! Jerry Deitz Owner Turf Pro 208-704-6709

01/06/2017

J. D.

As Good as it could be! He is Very meticulous in his work. A+

Description of Work
Turf Pro Responded Immediately to my call regarding Snow Removal. Upon arrival, the owner was Very informative on how he would approach my Dilemma! He can back 2 hours later and did a meticulous job! I will Definitely hire him again! I signed up for Full Service through his Company!

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, snow removal, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

It was a Pleasure helping you. Thank you for the Nice Review! Thank you for hiring me for Full Service this Year. Turf Pro Jerry

01/01/2017

Lorrie V.

I called Jerry to inquire into residential snow removal and he was able to come out later that same day to assess the property, and then clear the driveway the next day. He was extremely responsive, professional, and friendly, and he did a great job clearing the snow from our long gravel driveway. We will be using him again.

Description of Work
Residential snow removal

Category snow removal

Thank you Very much for the Nice Comments [Member Name Removed]! Was a Pleasure doing Business with you & look forward to working with you more in the future! Jerry Turf Pro

11/17/2016

J. D.

Best service I've had ever! And I hired all the biggest companies which don't even qualify against this company's quality and customer service.

Description of Work
Turf Pro I feel is, One of the Best at what they do, which is Full Grounds Service. Punctual, Best Curb Appeal I've Ever Seen! Excellent at Pruning & ALL Finish Work! A+

Thank you Very much for the Nice Comments on my work! I look forward to doing more work for you. Jerry Turf Pro

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

RA3M Contracting

RA3M Contracting is your owner operated professional. with over 25 years of experience, we are here to address all your home's remodeling needs and your dreams. We also provide initial and finish site prep, dirt work company. We specialize in shaping your property to fit your home, Workplace, Farm or Scenic getaway. Our work scope is foundations, Roads, Driveways and Sidewalks, Sewer lines, Septic, Pipes, Drainage and Landscaping. (We) . Trench for foundations, pools and utilities . Grade and Smooth soil for correct drainage . Demolish any pre-existing structures . Haul away dirt and debris . Create custom retaining walls . Irrigation and Sod Most importantly, we work with other local experts such as (Planning and zoning, Utility companies, Surveying, Permitting, and engineering.

Award 2022
    A & S Tree Service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer Full Year Round Grounds Maintenance & Snow Removal Services! Have & Own Strictly Commercial Equipment do Anything to do with Grounds Maintenance & Snow Removal!

Actually, Not Much if Any Services NOT Offered! Fast Reliable Service. References Available!