Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Medical Lake, WA
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Medical Lake
- Bill's Heating & A/CEstimator was to my house within two hours of my call. Installation the next day. Three hours start to finish. Removed old furnace and installed new one. Fast, friendly and professional. I will recommend this company.
- Bill's Heating & A/CBill's was prompt, professional and courteous. They analised the problem, gave me three options, repair, replace or enhance. I chose replace and we had a new furnace the next day. I would recommend them to anyone who needs service.
- Avery Appliance ServiceI called 3 or 4 places and never received a call back except from Adam at Averys appliance repair. Adam was able to come out within 48 hours and let me know with a 2 hour time frame when he qould be there. Adam and Noel were very professional and knew exactly what the were talking about. They were quick and friendly ....I will always recommend Adam to anyone who needs an appliance fixed
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairNeil tech Robert L talked me through removing the ice maker, fixing the problem and reinstalling it. The work itself was not easy but Robert patiently guided me through the process with which he clearly was very familiar with. Using my iPhone, I could have Robert look behind things for me, take a photo, then circle where I needed to place the nut driver or finger or whatever. It was a cool experience. I’ll probably call them back and get more help because the ice maker has started acting up again but differently. I know that if I end up having to replace the ice maker, I can do it, with Neli’s help
- Almar Appliance ServiceJerry was prompt and honest. Unfortunately, his assessment is that we need a new refrigerator, but at least he didn't replace unnecessary parts.
- Jeffrey's Appliance Service IncWe were very happy with the service. The repairman said this appliance was not fixable, which we appreciated.
- Robinson's Appliance RepairIt took a little longer than expected because it was one of the worst ice blocks they’d seen. Other than that, it went very well.
- Appliance Repair Service By KerryPerfect! I was so surprised that the tech "fit us in" later in the evening. I have NEVER had a service call that wasn't between 8am and 5pm. I was worried and kept calling cause it was after 6 and he was running behind. Had to come from a long distance away. (We live in a rural area.) But he did arrive and was very professional. Turns out it was minor, but he was honest, which I REALLY appreciate, since he probably could have sold us a bill of goods. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thanks, Kerry
- Almar Appliance ServiceI called 5 minutes after his office opened at 8 a.m. and he answered personally. I described the problem with my GE stove and gave him the model number. I asked him if he could come that same day and he was at my house in about 30 minutes. His 44 years of experience enabled him to go directly to the problem which he fixed. I have a drop-in range which he pulled out to do the repair. He was kind enough to ask if I would like to sweep behind the stove before he pushed it back in place. He was in and out within about 30 minutes. Super knowledgeable and professional. You couldn't ask for better than Jerry
- Appliance Repair Service By KerryKerry was quick, clean and friendly. He also gave me advice on fixing another appliance myself that saved me hours of time.
Appliance Repair Experts in Medical Lake
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Call today to discuss your basement, bathroom or kitchen remodel. We focus on quality customer service from start to finish and beyond. Our goal is to be your life long contractor you can trust and refer to your friends and family. Talk to us also about decks, tile, additions, and so much more! Together, we can create your dream home. Expect personalized results and complete attention to detail. Your home is your castle and Heinemann Construction, its workers and subcontractors will treat it ..
- Business Description:Electric Home Improvement and Repair.Recent Review:The work was exceptional. They're very professional. Fantastic inspection. They just do the job right. They have quality for the work.Ian T.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Your All-In-One Source For Quality HVAC & Water Heater Products And Services SERVING THE GREATER SPOKANE OR COEUR D' ALENE AREA Serving North Idaho for over 35 years, Bill’s Heating & A/C has become a trusted value partner to many home and business owners for their heating, air conditioning, and water heater needs. As a leading home service provider in the greater Spokane or Coeur d’ Alene area, we have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to fixing, maintaining, or installing an..Recent Review:Excellent group of guys!, very negligible, and would definitely use them againJanet F.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Robinson's Appliance Repair has been serving Spokane, WA since 1982 as one of the top appliance repair companies. We repair all large appliances and work on all major brands
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
Deals in Medical Lake for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Medical Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Valley Plumbing & Heating1720 S Evergreen Rd
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Valley Plumbing & Heating
- Westside Installers3505 Sherwood Dr
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Westside Installers