Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Davenport, WA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Davenport
- Bill's Heating & A/CEstimator was to my house within two hours of my call. Installation the next day. Three hours start to finish. Removed old furnace and installed new one. Fast, friendly and professional. I will recommend this company.
- Bill's Heating & A/CBill's was prompt, professional and courteous. They analised the problem, gave me three options, repair, replace or enhance. I chose replace and we had a new furnace the next day. I would recommend them to anyone who needs service.
- Avery Appliance ServiceI called 3 or 4 places and never received a call back except from Adam at Averys appliance repair. Adam was able to come out within 48 hours and let me know with a 2 hour time frame when he qould be there. Adam and Noel were very professional and knew exactly what the were talking about. They were quick and friendly ....I will always recommend Adam to anyone who needs an appliance fixed read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairNeil tech Robert L talked me through removing the ice maker, fixing the problem and reinstalling it. The work itself was not easy but Robert patiently guided me through the process with which he clearly was very familiar with. Using my iPhone, I could have Robert look behind things for me, take a photo, then circle where I needed to place the nut driver or finger or whatever. It was a cool experience. I’ll probably call them back and get more help because the ice maker has started acting up again but differently. I know that if I end up having to replace the ice maker, I can do it, with Neli’s help read less
- Almar Appliance ServiceJerry was prompt and honest. Unfortunately, his assessment is that we need a new refrigerator, but at least he didn't replace unnecessary parts.
- Jeffrey's Appliance Service IncWe were very happy with the service. The repairman said this appliance was not fixable, which we appreciated.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairPedro walked me through what to look for (since my phone couldn't get video) and then gave me the appropriate info for my warranty and the number to call to get the parts and full labor taken care of since it is a bigger project then I am capable of doing. Very grateful for his help during this lockdown from the COVID-19 outbreak. Only thing was the video process that was frustrating read less
- Robinson's Appliance RepairIt took a little longer than expected because it was one of the worst ice blocks they’d seen. Other than that, it went very well.
- Appliance Repair Service By KerryPerfect! I was so surprised that the tech "fit us in" later in the evening. I have NEVER had a service call that wasn't between 8am and 5pm. I was worried and kept calling cause it was after 6 and he was running behind. Had to come from a long distance away. (We live in a rural area.) But he did arrive and was very professional. Turns out it was minor, but he was honest, which I REALLY appreciate, since he probably could have sold us a bill of goods. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thanks, Kerry read less
- Almar Appliance ServiceI called 5 minutes after his office opened at 8 a.m. and he answered personally. I described the problem with my GE stove and gave him the model number. I asked him if he could come that same day and he was at my house in about 30 minutes. His 44 years of experience enabled him to go directly to the problem which he fixed. I have a drop-in range which he pulled out to do the repair. He was kind enough to ask if I would like to sweep behind the stove before he pushed it back in place. He was in and out within about 30 minutes. Super knowledgeable and professional. You couldn't ask for better than Jerry read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Davenport
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Robinson's Appliance Repair has been serving Spokane, WA since 1982 as one of the top appliance repair companies. We repair all large appliances and work on all major brandsRecent Review:This business never responded to my inquiry.michelle c.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Locally owned. Additional address - 2601 N Monroe, Spokane, WA 99205.Recent Review:We purchased 7000 dollars worth of appliances from Fred’s had three wall ovens replaced under warranty in the first year the after fourteen months the new fridge went out , Fred’s came out to fix it and the weld had failed and all the coolant had evaporated a 1200 dollar fix and two week wait on the parts so we opted to buy a new fridge for 2000 and after one week it stopped working , we told them we wanted a new one , and they would not exchange it only wanted to repair it , we didn’t pay for a repaired fridge we wanted a new one that works ! Come to find out I called whirlpool and they said that particular part was covered for five years and would of been fixed under warranty another thing Fred’s failed to tell us ! Very poor customer service Steve the service manager wouldn’t even come to the phone and another guy named Chris had the worst customer service skills ever . Don’t shop here they are the worst to work with after they get your money!! read lessLori C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Medical Lake
- Airway Heights
- Four Lakes
- Nine Mile Falls
- Loon Lake
- Deer Park
- Spokane Valley
- Grand Coulee
appliance repair services in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fred's Appliance Spokane2525 N Monroe St
- Fred's Appliance Spokane
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Northwest Commercial Kitchen Repair, LLCPO Box 48625
- Northwest Commercial Kitchen Repair, LLC
- Westside Installers3505 Sherwood Dr
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Westside Installers