Why grow real grass when you can install artificial grass around a pool? Learn the pros and cons of the best artificial grass options for around your pool or pool deck.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Kent, WA
There are 6 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Kent
- Gulf Breeze Enterprises by J & J, LLCJohn is very capable and a man of many talents. He's not limited to working on pools and hot-tubs. He finds good people to sub-contract. He cleans up after they finish a project.
- KrisCo Aquatech Pools & SpasInitially the new mortar stayed white rather than gray and did not match the older mortar and some of the grout fell off but KrisCo returned and acid washed the mortar to match and replaced the grout. The final job was great and I would recommend them to anyone. Very professional and pleasant to work with
- Natural CreationsArrived on time, professional and courteous, minor disruption to homeowners, retaining wall is stable.
- HaleycoI got Tim's name as a referral from Endless Pools. Tim had been to an Endless Pools training seminar, and so was familiar with what needed to be done. We discussed what needed to be done (a fairly standard 5 year maintenance procedure) via email, and I ordered the replacement parts from Endless Pools. Tim sent me a detailed estimate for what he would be doing. I mentioned to Tim that the hydraulic motor was not moving any water, and he said he had some extra parts he would bring in case they were needed. When the parts came from Endless Pools, I contacted Tim and we made arrangements for him to come out to work on the pool. I drained most of the water before he came. The first day Tim's son, Dillon, came with another young guy to do the "demolition". They were both polite and personable. and quickly got to work taking out the benches and then the liner. They clearly knew what they needed to do. We discussed a few extra things I wanted them to do, and they took things apart and piled them up very neatly on my deck. I had wanted to have them take off the rails the pool cover rode in, so I could clean them up myself, and they started on that, but realized that they were glued in at a few spots, and so they showed it to me. I asked if they could do the cleanup in place, and they said yes. I asked what that would cost and I was told there would be no charge; they considered it part of refurbishing the pool. I figured at that point I was in good hands. When the liner was off, they started scraping corrosion off the galvanized steel sides of the pool. Dillon said that they recommended putting a plastic liner on the metal, as it would prevent future corrosion. I agreed to this, figuring that this would be a good time to do it. By the end of the day, they had cleaned and polished the stainless steel benches and scraped down and touched up the isdes, and left the various parts neatly on the deck. The next morning Tim and Dillon returned. They got to work quickly putting the plastic liner on the metal sides, and then putting the liner in, and replacing the motor. I was obvious that the reason the motor had stopped moving water was that the fan blades had all broken off. Apparently the original fan design was not great. Tim had a replacement fan ( a new and better design) and installed it. They were filling up the pool at the end of the day; they needed it full enough so they could cut the various holes in the liner the next day. It was dark by the time they finished for the day, and they were working with headlamps. The next day they returned and cut the holes in the liner for the lights and jets, changed the hydraulic fluid, and installed the new motor. Dillon was standing for a long time in the freezing water, cutting and attaching things. He had waders on, but it was really cold! Again it was clear that these guys knew what they were doing, so I did not feel I had to check up on them much. They finished the rest of the work, and we checked that the various motors and lights worked. They were polite and professional and hard-working, organized and tidy. Tim showed me an invoice at the end of the last day, and when I compared it to his estimate, the new invoice was lower, even counting in some plumbing repairs they did that were not in the original agreement. I told Tim that he probably undercharged me, and he said that when they put on the extra plastic liner on the metal sides, they did not have to do as much metal refinishing as they would otherwise do, and so even with the cost of materials, they charged less for that part of the job than the estimate called for. So, all in all, they were polite and professional, did a good job (everything works!), were tidy and cleaned up after themselves, and charged me less than the estimate called for. Sounds like a good deal to me
- Natural CreationsCasey the owner gave a very informative interview and appraisal of a extensive back yard pool and landscaping project. We decided to use his company and authorize the next faze which was the clay mock up of the actual project. Based on that mock up and his professionalism we have decided to go ahead with the project
- KrisCo Aquatech Pools & SpasVery knowledgeable and puntual service. Explained everything about my new pool in detail and clarity. Price was almost as the much as the house inspection that was taking place at the same time. That's my only complaint. That being said, they do seem to know their business and I would trust them for minor and major repairs. I'll write again if I ever have them do one for me (hope I never need that though). Would certainly use again
- Natural CreationsCasey and his team really care about their customers and the product/service they offer. A swimming pool project is complex, with many steps to complete. In my project, we had demolition/concrete removal, gas pipe set-up, electrical, fire pit construction, pool structure preparations, plaster specialist, concrete delivery, and then the artistic formation of the pool deck, coping, sides, and bottom. The team coordinated the resources needed (subcontractors), educated me on the process with patience, kept me informed of what to expect every step of the way and were highly responsive to my feedback and the changes I made to the plan along the way. I'd work with them again and highly recommend them, their creative talent, and the beautiful results. While they could make any kind of pool, they create resort-like pools for your home. You will end up with a unique pool and one that you, your friends and family will enjoy for many, many years to come. Wonderful! Call them
- Brennen ConstructionI never hired this company. Three missed appointments. The fourth, introduced themselves as another company. Promised a bid that night or next day. Nothing. After repeated attempts to make contact, no one should EVER work with this organization.
- Pierce Pools & Outdoor VisionsProject manager not as engaged as we needed him to be. Not enough oversight over subcontractors which resulted in quality issues that took beyond 6 months to address. Little to no communication about the timeline, when subcontractors would arrive, what the next steps were and when work was completed. Extremely stressful process caused by lack of engagement and communication
- KrisCo Aquatech Pools & SpasProblem one: they installed a salt water system and the rust from the reebar in our pool was poking through the plaster and our plaster had holes from the rebar and many rust marks. Barney said they made a mistake and were sold a technology (salt pools) that just does not work in this area and they were as fooled and blind sided as I was. My response: okay, bummer, stuff happens and I understand and how do we move forward. He offered to discount the cost to fix the problem. I wasn't real thrilled by this (I felt he should have paid the whole thing) but I am a business owner too and I understand how things can go wrong. We agreed to move forward with both of us sharing in the cost. I thought they were going to replaster the whole bottom, instead, they slapped together the most shoddy, ugly patch job you could imagine. It is an absolute eye sore. It would be similiar to your painter patching the middle of your wall in your family room that you look at everyday and not paint over it. I have asked him repeatedly to come out and look at it, and he won't return my phone calls. Problem two: the rust that was pretuding through from the salt water (which we no longer have) is continuing to protrude through, stains and the bottom of the pool are getting worse and it is forming holes in the bottom of the pool because the plaster is eroding (mind you, this was a $200,000 pool - we didn't spare any expense). The bad part is Barney (the owner) has not returned one of my 10 phone calls, he has promised to call me back, his staff has asked him to call me and he continues to avoid me. Full Disclosure: Kevin (the son) who works for Barney is world class. He digs in and tries to fix any problem he can. I have the utmost respect for his efforts, professionalism and persistence to get a problem fixed. Dallas also does a great job. Very personable, great effort to fix any problem and treats the client with respect and integrity. Barney, the owner is such a huge disappointment, his staff has to constantly protect him and make excuses for him why he hasn't called or that he will call. Barney, until he steps up and wants to really diagnose the problem, discuss solutions to fix it, is a complete fake and horrible example to his son, his team and the business community and lack of follow through. Barneys word is fake. We have also spent close to $15k on monthly maintenance but will be dropping that if Barney doesn't at least return a phone call, look at our problem and be respectful enough to at least address the problem. He sure followed up when my check bounced, but now that he has his money, he doesn't want anything to do with us. Very disappointing. I would NEVER, EVER, recommend their service as long as Barney is involved. If Kevin or Dallas started their own firm (pool construction or maintentance), I would follow them for sure
Last update on June 22, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Kent
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
From soaks to aerobics to cold dips, having a plunge pool offers tons of benefits. Learn everything you need to know about DIY plunge pool ideas and tips.
Pool heating doesn’t need to cost you a fortune. How to heat a pool goes well beyond gas heaters or heat pumps. Here are 11 tips and tricks for warmer water.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Des Moines,
- Maple Valley,
- Normandy Park,
- Federal Way,
- Black Diamond,
- Mercer Island,
- Lake Tapps,
- Bonney Lake,
swimming pool companies in Kent
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc2937 216th St SW
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
Spokane, Washington 99218
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- AQUA QUIP - Bellevue13000 Bel-Red Rd
Bellevue, Washington 98005
- Aqua Rec's Swimmin' Hole & Fireside1407 Puyallup Ave.
Tacoma, Washington 98421
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc
- Black Pine Spas7711 Lake Ballinger Way
Edmonds, Washington 98026
- Black Pine Spas
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.16215 140th Pl NE
Woodinville, Washington 98072
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.
- Elite Spas Northwest19809 NE 174th St
Woodinville, Washington 98077
- Elite Spas Northwest
- Green of Earthcraft4722 30th Ave S
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Green of Earthcraft
- HaleycoPO Box 441
Vaughn, Washington 98394
- JC Enterprises Construction Services LLC13500 Bel Red Rd Ste 14
Bellevue, Washington 98005
- JC Enterprises Construction Services LLC