Seattle Shade & Awning

Washington: Contractors
07/08/2023

2100 196th St SW

Lynnwood, WA 98036

With over 24 years of experience providing retractable awnings, exterior shades and roll shutters Seattle Shade and Awning is your clear choice for outdoor living products. We will provide you with the right product for your specific needs. All our installations are done with our own professional installers, never any subcontractors....

awnings (15)window treatment (4)

02/28/2021

We needed to have a cover over our patio

Description of Work
We recently had Seattle Shade & Awning install a cover for our patio. From start to finish they were fabulous! Rob, the owner is friendly, knowledgeable & so easy to work with. He was able to come out very quickly to give us an estimate and got us on the schedule right away for the install. His team was also great and they had the whole job done so fast. We absolutely love having more covered patio space, especially during our current pandemic. I would highly recommend this company. You won’t be disappointed.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the nice words, your project turned out great.

11/27/2020

Great, excellent service, great people to deal with (esp. Rob and TJ), great product. From start to finish all went very well.

Description of Work
Purchase and Installation New retractable Awning

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you! I hope you guys enjoy your new awning

09/20/2020

Robert missed the first appointment. He rescheduled it, which was fine, but said I would get the quote by the end of the holiday weekend (he mentioned he was working through the weekend). However, it never came. I even waited until the end of the following week. When I emailed him to to see if I could get that quote, rather then sending it, I got a response that said I should have received it and ...

Description of Work
Add Awning to Deck

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], I’m sorry you had this experience. I sent your quote on September 7th then again on 11th. I feel terrible you had this bad experience and would love to do anything to help with your project.

07/11/2020

Rob and his crew are responsive and professional. We had a small issue with our blinds that they quickly addressed and resolved to our satisfaction. We highly recommend their products and services.

Description of Work
Adjustment to two year old blinds

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/01/2020

It was excellent!! Robert called me and set up a time for repair for next day. The repair person was very knowledgeable and was able to diagnose the problem. He scheduled a revisit within 24 hours and fixed the rolling shutter. I would contact them for all future projects and refer them to my friends. Trustworthy, reliable and very reasonable.

Description of Work
repair of roll shutter

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

05/14/2020

We met Rob Holt at the Seattle Home show in 2020 and we were impressed with his knowledge of awnings. He has had over 24 years of experience working with awnings and is licensed and bonded. He came out right away in February to give us a bid and in March we had a large 20 x 13.6 retractable awning installed on our Southern facing deck. We also decided to go with the LED dimming light kit as well. ...

Description of Work
We had an awning installed

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

01/20/2020

I worked with Seattle Shade And Awning to install a custom sunshade outside of one of our children’s bedrooms. We needed an exterior shade due to some issues placing curtains and blinds in our child’s room. Robert with Seattle Shade And Awning came out and went though all my options with me. His time, expertise, patience, kindness and passion for his product greatly exceeded my wildest dreams. He ...

Description of Work
exterior motorized shade

Category awnings,window treatments

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Review for Seattle Shade & Awning - 2100 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA - 38347076

01/19/2020

Rob and crew from Seattle Shade and Awning were amazing... the entire process from start to finish was easy and effortless- very professional and clean installation, and they were there for me to the very end of the project. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
exterior shades and retractable awning

Category awnings,window treatments

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

11/07/2019

They were very good. It was good. Everything went great. They seamed pretty reasonable. I have no problems with them. They were professional.

Description of Work
They put in awning in our house.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

11/06/2019

Everything was done as promised , the work was finished on time and I'm very satisfied with the project.

Description of Work
patio cover installed

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

Retractable awnings, exterior solar shades, roll shutters, patio covers, louver roof systems and many other outdoor living products and services. We also repair existing awnings and shades. All motorized products provided and serviced as we are Certified Somfy Experts

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check