Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Kent, WA
There are 172 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Kent
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too read less
- Tall Pines ConstructionWho are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Rento read less
- Tall Pines ConstructionTall Pines completely remodeled our kitchen and living room. Tim was very easy to work with, all the way from the planning phase to the end of the project. He listened to what we wanted, had great ideas and was very knowledgable. We never felt pressured, either; Tim wanted to make sure they could do exactly what we wanted, up to our standards. The kitchen had a full wall separating it from the living room, which we opened up and replaced with a peninsula. There was a support post left over, which holds up another support beam along the ceiling, and our lead, Tom, suggested that we wrap them. We were a bit hesitant since we couldn't visualize it, and Tom surprised us by building a small prototype around a part of the post to show us what it would look like! We loved it, Tom wrapped both of them masterfully, and they look absolutely gorgeous now. We were really impressed with how customer-centric Tall Pines was, and how both Tim and Tom went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything they did read less
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingIn a time when it is very challenging to find a great contractor, Mark absolutely shined. His communication was great and the entire process was seamless. Craig, who did the bulk of the hands on work, was awesome. Great guy and the quality of his work was on point. We have a much larger project planned down the road and these guys will be our first call. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any projects you might have read less
- Innovative Kitchen & BathInnovative Kitchen and Bath were amazing. The project manager, Efren Garcia, was so polite and respectful not only to me but to my property as well. He stayed on task and on time. Arrived when he said he would. Kept me informed on a daily basis on all aspects of the project. His whole team was like that. He worked with me when I made a change to the shower design and it turned out beautifully. I will never hire anyone else. I wish I had used IK & B on my first bathroom remodel. Thank you Efren for your thoughtfulness and concern for my happiness on this project read less
- E C Hardwood FlooringMy family was moving into a new house and wanted to replace some carpeted areas with finished-on-site hardwood and also sand plus refinish an existing hardwood floor. I talked to two companies and EC Flooring was the more reasonably priced and seemed to understand our personal needs better as opposed to what other folks usually want. The whole experience went so well that I decided to hire Geroge @ EC Flooring to put hardwood in the entire home and not just the areas that we originally planned for. George and his team will move furniture and do what needs to be done without hassle or nickel and diming. Out of all the home contractors I've worked with at various stages in my life, this was probably the best experience. For those new to finished on-site hardwood, it is a messy and labor intensive job, but the floors will probably last longer than you will read less
- A Sanders Construction LLCAlan and his crew did an absolutely amazing job with our remodel. Alan was very communicative and was always concerned about our happiness and getting the job done with attention to detail and within budget. We loved working with Alan! He feels like a part of the family now. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend and can’t wait to begin our next project with him read less
- Watkins CorpIt has been a year now that They remodel our kitchen. Mark and Lori are great! They both worked with us designing our remodel kitchen, we remove a wall, replace all the cabinets and the flooring. They would be here whenever one of their sub-contractors would show up to make sure every-one was on the same page, and if we were happy with their work. If we every decide to do another room, we would not hesitate to call him read less
- VNV Flooring, LLCI recently used VNV Flooring for my guest bathroom remodel, and I would definitely recommend them to others (and already have recommended them to some friends currently initiating similar projects). Jonathan managed the work and was always reachable (even on weekends) and easy to communicate with. Vasiliy did the shower tile and floor installations, and was kind, courteous and very experienced. And Raphael did the plumbing, and was also knowledgable and a pleasure to work with read less
- Northview FloorsIt went really well. Juan was very responsive and timely from start to finish. He provided an estimate when he said he would. More importantly he started and finished the projects on time. Highly recommended.
Flooring Contractors in Kent
- Business Description:We are honest and very respectful with what we do, we put to much pride and love and that reflects on our finish jobs. Our work requires precision, finesse, imagination, creativity etc etc that's why we consider it an art read less
- Business Description:European Hardwood Floors, locally owned and operated, hardwood flooring specialist providing sales, installation and refinishing services.Recent Review:The owner, Daniel Shaigau, came to provide me an estimate and from the 1st meeting was courteous and professional. The quote was competitive with other vendors and with outstanding reviews I selected them to complete the work. The installers were incredibly hard workers and provided good communication during the process. We asked them to match a color sample and Daniel and his crew did an incredible job and provided several sample variations to choose from. The completed job was outstanding. I would highly recommend them and would certainly use them again for any future project. 19K Project read lessdavid M.
- Business Description:At Northwest Premium Hardwood Floors, we realize that quality Hardwood floor installation requires lots of experience, a meticulous attention to detail, and an insatiable appetite for perfection. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding your highest expectations. Please call or email us for a free no obligation estimate for your Hardwood Flooring needs read lessRecent Review:Vasiliy’s crew did an exceptional job. Floors looked like new when job was completed.Chad O.
- Business Description:Vogel’s Carpet and Flooring has been the trusted source for your flooring needs since 1988. We offer a comprehensive selection of flooring products at reasonable prices, including carpet, area rugs, hardwood including refinishing, vinyl, luxury vinyl tile/planks, laminate, marmoleum, quartz countertops, and the latest in green products. Our commitment to our customers, our integrity, and the high standards we set for our sales team and installers sets Vogel’s apart from the competition. As a .. read lessRecent Review:Done very well and in the time frame I needed. That last was important to me, and the work had to be done before my furniture arrived. The new floors look great--even though the job was not easy, since they had to remove existing tiling. A huge improvement read lessKay H.
- Business Description:We stand out by professionalism obtained with each job that I performed in the last decade. My customers are very satisfied with the finish product that results from my attention to details and passion that I have for woodwork. After I complete the job, more satisfaction arises by leaving the house dust free, using dustless machines/equipment read lessRecent Review:Outstanding job! We solicited bids from various firms specializing in hardwood replacement or repair. George was the first to respond and provided the most reasonable bid. Prior to bidding he came out to measure and evaluate the complexity of the job. He also described, in detail what was required and the time involved. We agreed upon a date and he was able to start the following week. Throughout the job he and his crew were punctual, attentive to detail, sensitive to our needs, focused, and professional. I have had other flooring projects performed in other homes and George is, by far, THE BEST. He listens and he cares. I would give him 10 stars if that was possible. We truly feel fortunate to have had him share his skills, knowledge, and expertise in our home read lessG RICHARD S.
- Business Description:LeBlanc is your full-service source for hardwood floor Installation and refinishing, carpet, cork, linoleum, LVT, cabinets, countertops, & kitchen and bath design. We specialize in offering eco-friendly flooring options, classic, transitional, & contemporary design trends, professional design expertise, & professional installation. We promote the use of eco-friendly hard-wax oil finishes & water-based urethane, as well as factory-finished wood floors, cork, linoleum, & more! We support Papers.. read lessRecent Review:Great work, LeBlanc was professional and did a beautiful job.Kristin P.
- Business Description:From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. Very satisfied with quality of work and priceMegan T.
- Business Description:Specializing in all of your flooring and tile installation needs! We have experience in flooring installation dating back to 2010. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, our competitive prices, and while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:One Call Flooring and Tile Installation, LLC, provided an outstanding work product in the repair/replacement of our failing shower. They consistently demonstrated they're experienced, professional, conscientious, trustworthy, courteous and competent. They exhibited both a bias towards excellence and a focus upon customer satisfaction. Their suggestions were useful and appropriate, and they were highly responsive to our ongoing questions, requests and input. We were provided daily updates, and a most satisfying end result. We wouldn't hesitate to hire them again should the need arise. Highly recommended read lessCheryl h.
- Business Description:You are our priority and we want to help you achieve the home of your dreams by being your local, and trusted professional. We have a 100% dust-free sanding guarantee that each one of our skilled craftsman use. Let us assist you on your journey to making your floors beautiful and have all your neighbors in awe. Call us today to setup your in-home estimate! We do not provide repairs and only provide installation on materials purchased from our showroom read lessRecent Review:The floors looked beautiful after Maxcare was done. I am very pleased with the entire experience, from the quote process to the final product Maxcare was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was amazed there was no dust from their work. They did a great job in containing the dust and cleaning up after. I've had other types of remodel work done from other businesses and have had big messes to clean up after. I have already referred them to my friends and will continue to do so for anyone I know looking for hardwood floor services read lessDebbie M.
- Business Description:Let's be honest, you are eager to see what your new floor will look like. It doesn't help that you don't know if you can pull it off yourself, or find the right person to install it. Well, we will install the perfect flooring that you are looking for. With 15 years of experience, we can assure you will be satisfied with your project. Unlike many flooring companies we are a Family owned business, that works personally with the client to get the best price and service. We have an interior desig.. read lessRecent Review:From beginning to finish, a wonderful experience. I was contacted immediately and given professional, courteous and friendly service. An appointment was made within 3 days of phone call, and they showed up in a timely fashion. They took the time to go over all my options, and were very thorough in reaching an estimate. Friendly, down to Earth guys who I would recommend or use again. read lessRachel S.
Deals in Kent for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Des Moines
- Maple Valley
- Normandy Park
- Federal Way
- Black Diamond
- Mercer Island
- Lake Tapps
- Bonney Lake
flooring installation in Kent
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L HARDWOOD FLOORS10006 162ND AVE NE
- A & W Builders Showroom7711 Lake Ballinger Way NE
- A Brigance Co541 Paradise Lane
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A TILE TRADITION5957 4th Ave S
- A&F Asbestos and Gen Con642 Harrington Ave NE
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- AA Welsh Construction, L.L.C.PMB #127 27013 Pacific Hwy S.
- AAA #1 Roofing & Home Improvements1816 286th St E
- AAA REMODELERS860 135th St E
- AAM Construction LLC1190 Union Ave NE
- AB ROOFING & PAINTING LLC12402 434th Ave SE
North Bend, Washington
- Abbey Carpet of Tacoma3852 S 74th St
- Abel's Flooring11108 Chennault Beach Rd Ste 821
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Adam's Floor Covering Installations24114 7th Pl W
- ADL Floors Inc19115 170th AVE NE
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- ADVANCED FLOOR DESIGN13609 NE 126th PL. 100
- Advanced Hardwood Floors, LLC14222 61st Ave SE
- Advanced Stone Solutions14051 117th Ave NE
- Advantage One Tile & Stone10441 Northeast 2nd Street
- Aesthetic Flooring INC16813 1st Ave SE
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Flooring Center, LLCP.O. Box 450
- Affordable Hardwood Floors, Inc10447 7th Ave SW
- AFFORDABLE HARDWOOD FLOORS, LLC12114 SE 31st ST
- Affordable Tile Pro3217 Norton Ave
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- ALEN CONSTRUCTION19004 46TH AVE S
- Alex Construction13220 42nd Ave E
- Alexnader Tile and Stone Inc.8383 Veiw Park Rd.
Port Orchard, Washington
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- ALL ABOUT HARDWOODS, INC.PO Box 13546
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Floors And More11800 Clear Creek Rd NW
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha & Omega9618 53rd Dr NE
- Alta Floors and Tile391 Spring St
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Amazing Floors llc861 Duvall Place NE
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Floors & Blinds700 S 3RD ST
- AMERICAN HARDWOOD FLOORS20324 19TH AVE NE suite D
- Anita's Interiors3418 Pacific Ave
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Anthony's Hardwood Floor13672 51 Ave S
- Apex Hardwood Floors436 10th Ave
- AR Home Remodeling LLC14500 NE 29th Pl Apt. 405
- Arc Stone Design919 151st ST SW
- ARMSTRONG CABINETS22415 68TH AVE S
- ARNOLD'S HOME FURNISHINGS3520 Kitsap Way
- Arseniy Construction LLC25131 98th Pl S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- ARTISAN HARDWOOD FLOORS7012 44th Ave South
- Artistic Construction Innovations LLC10250 147th Ave SE
- Artistic Hardwood Flooring LLCPO Box 773
- ARTISTIC HARDWOOD FLOORS,LLCPO Box 599
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- Astoria Construction876 172nd Ave NE
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St
- Attar Brother21322 SE 280th ST
Maple Valley, Washington
- Aurora Hardwood Seattle18630 72nd Ave S
- Avrio Surfaces9289 151st Ave NE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- A & L HARDWOOD FLOORS
- B & C General Restoration LLC9622 11th Pl SE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B & D Homes, Inc.15321 Broadway Ave
- B PACIFIC HARDWOOD FLOORS9008 CORLISS AVE N
- B&R Flooring America4414 6th Avenue SE
- B.D. TILE & STONE, LLC502 50TH STREET SE
- BABER HARDWOOD FLOORS INC21621 239TH DR SE
- Banchero Hardwood Floors6512 1st Avenue Northwest
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- Beetle Boys Construction214 113th St South
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Bella Interiors 13112 NE 20TH ST
- Belle Maison Interior Design3117 W Dravus St
- Bernik Tile and Stone12530 264th ST Se
- B & C General Restoration LLC