Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Kennewick, WA
There are 13 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Kennewick
- DELTA HEATING & COOLING INCTechnician (David) arrived well ahead of the scheduled time block (calling first for okay), quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the needed part. Since the A/C is over 20 years old I was prepared to replace the unit and was relieved that it was a simple repair. David was excellent at explaining what was going on. Will definitely call again when service is needed
- Campbell & CompanyThey did half the work and have not heard back from them in 2 weeks. Now they had the nerve to send me the bill for the uncompleted job. Worst service ever. They don't return phone calls.
- Chinook Heating & AirTechnician left valve off our system on service call. At follow up service unable to identify or correct problem. Had to call another company in and pay for mistake made at service call. Chinook unwilling to take accountability.
- Best Service Heating & CoolingI was very pleased with their service. They came the same day, I asked them to. Don, the service technician, was very professional and knowledgeable, and fixed the problem very quickly. He also gave us some pointers on keeping our Air Conditioner running properly in the future, and a heads-up on the expected lifetime of our unit for replacement planning. But thankfully, he did not try to sell us a new Air Conditioner. I was also, very pleased to find out that Best Service is a Christian company. They were excellent to work with and I will definitely, use them again in the future
- Honest AirOf course our 42 year old heat pump died on a Saturday afternoon during our local cold spell/blizzard. Temp dropped to 56F by midmorning today so I needed to find a heat pump repair that could be done before the temperature dropped even further. Todd at Honest Air contacted me immediately regarding the job. (though I didn't see the email for two hours since we were digging out.) I called Todd and he said he could be there within the hour. And he was. Loved his business style because I like so see the why and how, what was wrong and how it was affecting our "vintage" unit. Todd was great about answering all my questions. He didn't mind my dog snoopervising. He explained what the next steps should be. Todd does not charge a weekend premium which was very much appreciated. He sent my paid invoice before he even left the house. Our house is getting nice and toasty! Thanks Todd
- Campbell & CompanyThe unit was not cooling and when I called they set an appointment and arrived as stated. The technician was very friendly and not bothered by someone looking over their shoulder. It was determined that the Freon was practically gone, but leak checks could not find the leak. The technician charged the system and told me to call if anything happened in the near future. This was an approximately $400 service. After 5 days, the unit stopped cooling again. I called and had another service, this time the original technician arrived with assistance. The leak was determined to be in the condenser coil and would require replacement. An estimate of $800 was given, which was the labor charge with no anticipated charge for the Freon. The part was to be ordered and repairs conducted the following week after the parts arrived. On the day repairs were to be done, I called the shop around 10 as I was told this would be an all day job. The shop did not have an appointment for me nor was the part in. I asked to wait for a return call from the parts department with an anticipated date. I was rather disappointed at this time and was formulating this review in my head. The person from the parts department called 2 hours later and informed me that the required part was out at least two weeks, so I was told that the technician was on his way and another would be following with a new complete condenser unit. This unit was installed by the end of the day, meeting the original promised schedule. I was informed that the parts would be covered for the remainder of the 10 years, it would not restart but the original price estimate would be honored. The slip in the professionalism score has nothing to do with the way I was treated as I felt they did all they could to get my issues addressed, I deducted the point as they should have called to let me know of the delay so that the two hours I waited for the return call from the parts department would not have me fuming. All of the people working this job were very professional and did a great job getting us back in cool air once the total problem was know
- A-One Refrigeration & Heating IncThey came out and did a great job. My system is now clean and produces less dust by 90% and the house smells great. Service was performed over a 3 1\2 hour period. The guys were very aware to not damage anything in our home.
- Chinook Heating & AirThe furnace was not here so the appointment was rescheduled. The crew arrived on time, introduced everyone on the team, got right to work removing the furnace from the attic, replacing the furnace and air conditioner, removing and replacing the water heater and finished ahead of schedule. The furnace ap was added to my smart phone so that I can control the temperature remotely
- DELTA HEATING & COOLING INCThey were here when they said they would be and installed my new unit quickly. They had to take down a decorative fence to get the new unit and its footprint in the proper place. They made sure to put it back up again (thank you!). My new unit is much more efficient than my last one. Thanks again, guys
- Dayco Heating Air ElectricalServices were performed back in the fall of 2016, the new system has been running trouble free and without issue, it is now 1 year later.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Kennewick
- Business Description:For expert electrical, HVAC, and plumbing services in Pasco, contact Campbell & Company today. Since 1983, they have helped homeowners and business owners in Yakima, Pasco, and the surrounding areas fulfill their system needs. As a result, their technicians are extensively experienced and highly skilled. They undergo weekly training sessions in order to stay up-to-date on the best and latest in industry advances. Regardless of how complicated your problems are, they have the experience and sk..Recent Review:They did half the work and have not heard back from them in 2 weeks. Now they had the nerve to send me the bill for the uncompleted job. Worst service ever. They don't return phone calls.Rick R.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Silverline, LLC was established in 2004. It's locally owned and operated in Tri-Cities, WA with services throughout Eastern Washington. Silverline offers Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Central Vac services. Hourly rates differ per departmentRecent Review:No issues, went great and took less than 45mins !Mike P.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
- Business Description:Second generation, family owned & operated. Our success has come through our incredibly driven and talented associates. We don’t just satisfy our customers, we strive for excellence. Your comments are always appreciated welcomed. As the founder Al Hagen always said – and we continue this saying – “always do the right thing.
- Business Description:Delta Heating & Cooling was found April 1991 and has been here locally for over 20 years. While we have moved locations, within Richland over the course of the years, we have stayed true to our roots in working on Residential systems locally in the Tri-Cities area. Our crew and staff are all focused on providing a quality customer experience. We are one of the few companies locally that offer Senior Citizen discounts, are a recognized member of the Tri-Cities Home Builder Association and Bett..
- Business Description:We believe that a healthy home starts with clean carpets. Nothing cleans more thoroughly, or protects your investment better than the revolutionary, patented and GREEN ZEROREZ®cleaning system. Our professional technicians use the patented ZEROREZ® cleaning system to solve the industry's top concerns: Reappearing traffic lanes and spots after cleaning; our system does not use soaps, harsh detergents or shampoos to clean, but instead, an innovative, non-toxic water based cleaning agent that lea..
- Business Description:Falcon Electric is a small family owned and operated Electrical and HVAC Contractor serving the Tricities (Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland). Our business has been thankful to serve wonderful clients in the local area since 2009. Your satisfaction is our reputation
- Business Description:Air duct crew is one of the oldest company on the market. Started in 2001 as family owned. Still operating proudly as one of the leading air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and chimney cleaning company. Our goal is to ensure the quality of service and best level of cleaning to our every customer. We are proudly servicing commercial and residential projects of every difficultyRecent Review:Air Duct Crew did a great job and I REALLY appreciated the guys that showed up to do the job. Very nice and professional, had no concerns about them at all.Abigail T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
Find HVAC contractors in
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
HVAC contractors in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Rivers heating & air LLC 3804 Riverhill Dr
- 3 Rivers heating & air LLC
- A-One Refrigeration & Heating Inc910 N 20th Ave
- ABSOLUTE TEMPERATURE CONTROL451 Westcliffe Blvd Apt A207
- Accu Temp Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.1102 North 26th Ave
- Advanced Heating & Air Cond91 Larkspur Dr
- AEH Inc6510 W Okanogan Ave Ste C
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air-Tech Services and Filters6001 W Deschutes Ave Ste 601
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning3511 W Clearwater Ave
- All Phase Refrigeration & Heating, Inc818 W John Day Ave
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Apollo Heating & Air1119 W Columbia Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-One Refrigeration & Heating Inc
- Campbell & Company2828 W Irving
- Campbell & Company
- Integrity 3 Heating & Air Conditioning LLC6005 Chapel Hill Blvd
- Integrity 3 Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Master Electric5809 W Park Pl
- Master Electric
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Silverline Electric & Plumbing Services4121 W Clearwater Ave
- Sloane's LLC1429 Avenue D 171
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- ST GEORGE WELL DRILLING4523 everett
West Richland, Washington
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- SUN RIVER ELECTRIC SVC INC9312 W 10TH AVE
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- USI Custom Outdoor Living10605 SE 240th St #102
- USI Custom Outdoor Living
- VINH'S REFRIGERATION & HEATING203 N HUNTINGTON ST B
- VINH'S REFRIGERATION & HEATING