When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Dover, VT
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Dover
- JP Pest ServicesI agreed to a year-long program. They have come to the house twice; first to try to figure out where they are coming in and set the bait and then a couple of weeks later to follow up. They will follow up quarterly. There is an initial cost and then a cost for the quarterly follow-up ($75). Well worth it. They call a half hour before they will actually be at my house so I don't have to sit and wait for them at home and miss work. Very helpful. I wish I did this a long time ago read less
- PECOR PEST CONTROL SVCBob was here within days. He listened to me describe the problem then got his equipment and began treating the house. He explained what he perceived to be the problem and went through the various treatments he had applied. He said to give it two weeks. It worked immediately. We saw two live ants over the next two days, then not a one after that read less
- Animal Control of New EnglandI was extremely satisfied with the services Paul provided, the entire process went very smoothly. Paul came to my house the same day i contacted him, he was very responsive and professional. Within a week my problems were resolved, the bats were gone, the guano was cleaned up, and my attic was re-insulated. I would highly recommend using Animal Control of New England for your pest control needs read less
- JP Pest ServicesTheir service is going very well. They are always on time and they do what they say they are going to do.
- Expert Pest ControlOne summer we had a really bad wasp problem under our deck and we were going to have company over. They came out right away and tended to them at no extra charge. We were really happy.
- JP Pest ServicesUltimately I used another provider who came at the personal recommendation of a friend. But had I not, I would have gladly used this firm. They were prompt and helpful in their response to my inquiry.
- JP Pest Services - VermontWe have a year contract. It was $250 the first time they came out and $102 every other time. They are trustworthy and reliable. They definitely do what they say they are going to do.
- JP Pest ServicesTheir service is great. We have been using JP Pest Services for our quarterly home service for about 3 years now. It works well and the technician is always very professional and friendly.
- OrkinThe inspection went very well as always. I was satisfied that my house is protected from spiders and mice. And any other pests.
- JP Pest ServicesThey are very responsive. They come 4 times a year or more if needed. They are a local company. They actually come more often than the contract. We would absolutely use them again and would recommend them.
Pest Control Companies in Dover
- Business Description:JP Pest Services has been providing pest management solutions for New England homes and businesses since 1925. We’ve learned a lot about our Northeast customer base over the past 9 decades like what they expect from the effectiveness of our services to what they need from our Customer Service Representatives and Service Professionals in the field read lessRecent Review:I've been using their service almost 20 years. They're been fantastic and are knowledgeable to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.Tina M.
- Business Description:Stacie and Bear are professional, thorough, and confidential during all inspections. Bear was trained by the reputable K9 Sniff Company to detect the scent of live bed bugs and viable eggs. His scent is far more accurate than the human eye. Stacie and Bear are accredited by IBBMA, the Integrated Bed Bug Management Association. To become IBBMA accredited both dog and handler teams have to pass a rigorous annual certification. IBBMA is an independent association that ensures canines and handle.. read lessRecent Review:No one contacted me. I am still waiting, would still like to get this problem resolved. Harry Hughen Campton NH 726-3237Harry H.
- Business Description:My service is very wide ranged. I have many clients that just have me do virtually everything from here fall and spring clean up to taking care of there pool aan anything that might come about. Such as a roof jog or a garage they want built. Generally it is only me doing the work but from time to time I might have a helper. I tend to work time and materials but will give bids on jobs. Tends to work out to be a higher number. It's hard to forsee every possibilty in the job. I tend to bill .. read lessRecent Review:Left 3 messages, never got my call returned, gave up tryingWilliam a.
- Recent Review:Bob, Matt and Jared were amazing! We had a momma raccoon and her 4 babies in our chimney. They attempted to have the momma raccoon leave and take her babies with her but she was very stubborn and refused to leave even after several attempts. They then moved onto the next step which was to remove the babies. Although the momma was very very stubborn, they were able to finally trap her and remove her from our house. Through all of this, Bob, the owner was in constant contact with us and was always just a phone call away no matter what was going on. If you've got a raccoon problem Birch Hill Critter Solutions is the place to call! Once they had removed all the raccoons, they placed flues on the chimneys to ensure we wouldn't have problems again. I will sleep very well tonight read lessDawn M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated company for over 30 years. Additional contact name - Brandon Hier. Additional DBA - Ron Hier & Son.Recent Review:Very friendly and informative. Explained what he was going to do including putting gel bait down and preventive spraying of the perimeter of the house. Unable to spray that day due to rain. Came back in 2 weeks with the followup gel baiting and was able to spray the perimeter. Provided a 6 month warranty and told me to call him personally if the carpenter ant problem hasn't been resolved. <br / read lessRobert H.
- Business Description:"Cube Home & Commercial Inspection and Appraisal Management Services" is a Nationally Certifed Home and Commercial Inspection Agency, South Carolina Licensed (RBI 48507) Home Builders Inspector and an Approved US Department of Housing and Urban Development (Hud) 203K Consultant/Inspector (P1710), Vermont Licensed Appraisal Management Services Agency which currently Serving All of Southern and Centeral Vermont,Cheshire County, New Hampshire, Hilton Head Island and Beaufort County in South Caro.. read lessRecent Review:For those of you already weary from reading the first part, I will give you a break. Mr. Lampro is One Spectacular Professional. For the rest of you, read on. For me, professionalism is having the expertise to do the right thing in the right way at the right time. I understand <br /> that people need to make a living but if you are ?professionally reputable? you not only demonstrate that you possess a qualified skill-set and knowledge base, you exhibit an enthusiasm for doing the best job possible. You are not only polite but you feel a responsibility to ?partner? with your client in a complete and thorough discussion of your work. Everyone purchasing real estate has heard somewhere the phrase ?caveat emptor.? To that I would add,? You don?t always get what you pay for, but you rarely get more.? Mr. Lampro is one of those professionals who give you everything they?ve got, and in my estimation, something more. He fully met and exceeded my expectations. Not only did I get an extremely thorough report, I got an education and the peace of mind I needed to decide that at this age I know my limitations. I decided that I couldn?t even make an offer on the property. <br /> <br / read lessRobert B.
- Business Description:Abatem Exterminating is a small, owner operated business located in Southern Vermont. We accept cash and checks, and can work with those on fixed incomes.Recent Review:Will return in spring to spray outdoors for ants and reapply indoors as needed at no additional charge. Gave 10% senior discount.Lynn R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- Saxtons River
pest exterminators in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abatem Exterminating Company, LLC2531 Fort Bridgman Rd., Suite 3 PO Box 8
- Abatem Exterminating Company, LLC
- Cube Home & Commercial Inspections & Appraisal SvsPO Box 21781
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Cube Home & Commercial Inspections & Appraisal Svs
- L.R. Pest Elimination Services47 Gauthier Dr. Suite 30
Essex Junction, Vermont
- L.R. Pest Elimination Services