You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Bomoseen, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Bomoseen
- Robert Rathbone HandymanI found Robert via Angie's List and then also through another neighborhood forum. We wanted to replace the existing flooring in the kitchen, entry way, and bathroom with interlocking vinyl tiles from Home Depot. Robert fixed a very squeaky area of the bathroom floor while he was installing the tile and had to make some adjustments to some of the appliance installation due to the flooring change. It was really convenient to have one person be able to take care of everything. The resulting floor looks great! Robert was great about communicating on flooring design and other questions as they came up. The work was done on time and within budget and I highly recommend his business! I would hire him again for any similar handyman work
- MOE'S WOOD FLOOR SVCMoe's Flooring was fabulous. We had all if the wood floors in our old farmhouse, built in 1820. They remove all of the wall to wall carpet removed then the floors were sanded and refinished including the stairway to the second floor. They were friendly, courteous, timely, and very considerate in keeping the house as clean as possible. We were very pleased with the pricing. It has been almost 2 years and the floors are still beautiful
- Benedict Building and Remodeling LLCWe are thrilled with our newly repaired house! Kevin handled a variety of serious water damage problems efficiently, while communicating and listening well. We expected to lose our front deck, which had been improperly attached, but all that is fixed and ready to use. Kevin also built us a nice back porch. The big deal is that our house, which had been taking on unseen water damage for years, is now safe and secure. We are very happy with Kevin's work and I will definitely call him if I ever need more work done
- Renaissance Man, LLCIn September of 2012 I hired a "contractor" to turn a 400sf shed into a pool house/guest house. This guy told me it would be a 6-8 week job. 8 1/2 months later and he had gone through $58,000 of the $60,000 agreed on price. I never met a guy with so many excuses. So I fired the guy and then decided to join Angie's List. That was the 2nd best $15 I ever spent. The best $15,000 I ever spent was hiring Thomas Koch to complete the project. I called him on a Monday and he met me on Tuesday to look at the job and give me a price. He told me he thought the job would take 8 days to complete. They started the following Monday and hit it hard with 2 guys doing construction, 3 electricians and 2 plumbers. The plumbers and 2 electricians were done after day 1. The other days he had 4 workers on the job and 1 electrician for most of it. These guys worked from 8:30am until 5-5:30pm. And true to Thomas' word, they were finished in 8 days. The work included: painting the entire interior and ceiling, installing blinds on 5 windows, tiling the huge shower stall and the other parts of the floor that was unfinished, installing a huge glass backsplash in the kitchen, painting kitchen cabinets and installing handles, building and installing a huge Murphy bed, multiple pot lights, repairing an outside brick deck, installing various doors and a pocket door, building storage shelves, fence repair, installing ceiling fan and so much more. The workers were professional and very conscientious and cleaned up their messes every day. Our place looks great and we could not be more satisfied
- Clar Construction IncThe customer service and customer relations were excellent--all subcontractors were expertly supervised and he kept us informed daily of the work plan for that day. He spent many hours with us planning the work, advising us on our options, giving us examples, catalogs, and sketches, and even went with the homeowners to locate custom details and advise us on price points. Time was important, and we discussed at length how to manage the project in terms of new appliance delivery, material storage, and many other details that helped us make the job go smoothly. The job ran about six working days longer than expected, but it was very complex and there were some surprises because the house is quite old. For such a large project, it went very smoothly and the misery of not having a working kitchen was offset by feeling that we were his partners in getting the project done. Before we approached Dan with this job, we had used him on several smaller projects--a bath remodel, some needed structural work, and a sensitive porch restoration. The bath rehab turned out exceptionally well, and the finish work exceeded our expectations. The two structural projects were completed on time and on budget, despite one of the projects being foundation work done in the Vermont winter. Also, Dan is able to do historic-preservation level carpentry, and he produced a new, structurally sound porch on our historic house that was so closely matched to the original that we joked that we'd spent $9000 to get the exact same thing we started with. Many of the decorative elements--balusters, bracketing, and railings--were custom made by him to exactly match the originals. I would recommend Clar Construction for any job of any size, but especially for projects that have a preservation element and for any older home that may bring some unanticipated events or discoveries. He is also a fine craftsman who takes pride in his work and treats his subcontractors well, so that they stay with him and work harmoniously with clients. He also brings a refined aesthetic sense to the table, and we would often defer to his judgment about design decisions; he understands architectural history and has real respect for older buildings and what those building do to enrich the community
- Multy BuildersBathroom came out nice and I gained a much needed linen closet. They were able to work within our limits, making necessary modifications. We were very happy with the results. We also had them do some odd jobs as part of completing a larger project.
- COUNTRY FLOORSI couldn't be more pleased. In the upstairs bathroom, the trim, toilet and door were removed along with a remnant of carpeting in the linen closet. A new linoleum floor was then laid and everything returned to place so precisely I wouldn't have known how it was done if I wasn't home. The installer was friendly and personable and everything was spotlessly clean when he left. In the downstairs bathroom, a very old and beautiful tile-floor was saved rather than being torn out. There was a patch of loose tiles near the tube with damage to the sub-flooring beneath. I had found replacement tiles in a drawer in the house. The installer was able to remove the loose tile until he could reach solid sub-flooring, cut out and replace the rotted tile-backer and rebuild the entire floor so precisely no one has found the patch yet when asked. I also got some practical advise as to how to keep the problem from recurring. When the installer let, the bathroom looked like it had when built new. The bathrooms were each done on two separate days due to scheduling issues. The estimate for the job was precise and I paid $10 less than the estimate
- Little A Wood FloorsArmand Turner came two days earlier than he anticpated, and worked late into the evening to complete the job. His work is beautiful, he is skilled and knowledgeable about his craft and generous with wood care information. There was no dust anywhere, the floor is exquisite and gleaming. I will engage his company again
- DELAIR'S CARPET BARNDelairs carpeted all the hallways and reception area in our office. They worked around our office schedule coming in in the evenings over three nights to get it done. They cleaned up after themselves leaving the space clean. We have had many compliments on the new carpet.
- Vermont Plank FlooringNo problems, I found them on the web, talked to them on the phone, they sent me samples, I ordered, and the flooring arrived the next week.
Flooring Contractors in Bomoseen
- Business Description:As a Spaulding we have and show a lot of pride into every job that we tackle, whether it be a roof or finish trim we will do a professional job and leave the customer satisfied and looking to spread the good word. Here are some of the services we offer. -flooring ( hard wood, laminate, tile) -trim - framing - roofing - siding - porches and exc...... Contact us at 518-597-3240 and let us transform your home.Recent Review:It went very well. Jon is very prompt he knows what he was doing and he keeps the work clean. He has knowledge on what he was doing.william d.
- Business Description:Located in the heart of the Green Mountains, Benedict Building and Remodeling LLC, serves the Central Vermont area. We are dedicated to making your construction and remodel projects a rewarding experience. Owner Kevin Benedict has been in the construction trades for over 20 years. Having performed a wide array of tasks, he brings the skills you need to get your project done.....On time and On budget. Estimates are always free. So give us a call, and we'll help you get your next project underw..Recent Review:Kevin Benedict's projects included the replacement of exterior doors and hardware, refinishing hardwood flooring and seamlessly patching wood flooring where needed, installing finished wood trim/molding, painting, staining and the construction of a wall of built-in bookcases. The finished carpentry work was excellent. He is a reliable self starter, as I was mostly absent from the home while he completed the projects. He maintained a clean work site, was transparent with all the material purchasing, billing and overall costs and kept me up to date regarding the project via phone calls and photos. I highly recommend his services. I attached a photo to this review of his finished bookcasesmark s.
- Business Description:Sanding, Refinishing, Installation, & Restoration: Hardwood, Softwood, & Engineered Flooring 25 years of experience Bob's Hardwood Floors was established in Vermont in 2004. Serving all of New England and New York We will work within your budget. References available upon request. There is no job too small or too large. Prices are negotiableRecent Review:Honest. Direct. Reasonable. It's rare you find a skilled contractor like Bob. In the middle of a rush on contractors in southern VT Bob was able to find a way to complete a refinishing and polishing job over 3 days that transformed a neglected oak hardwood floor to a shiny, water sealed finish. Additional polishing of older, damaged laminate floors across 3 bedrooms and a hallway similarly transformed a downstairs sleeping spaces. Final cost was roughly half what others quoted and scheduled months earlier. Highly recommend Bob for any/all floor refinishing needs. He does all the work himself, followed up by phone afterwards to ensure or was done right, and takes genuine pride in the work he does. Hard to go wrong with a company like thisCliff H.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - William C. Sinks.Recent Review:Bill Sinks and his team were so great to work with from start to finish! They were professional and thorough . Bill gave me an estimate and stuck to it. I am so relieved to have this taken care of! I would highly recommend Multy Builders for all of your building / renovation needsCarol V.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a full service home improvement company. Specializing in renovations, remodeling, and repairs for homes inside and out. With over 25+ years experience in all phases of construction, our contractors are very professional and courteous to accommodate any homeowners needs. We accept check, cash, and all major credit cards. The homeowner purchases their own materials and we deliver and provide services for a very affordable labor rate. All projects are negotiable and we can beat any legiti..
- Business Description:30 years experiance in all phases of the carpentry buisness . fully insured and lead certifide. many referances available at your request.
- Business Description:Vermont Tile and Flooring, Inc. is an owner/operator, fully insured business. Therefore a high quality service is provided to each and every customer. We can handle both residential as well as commercial jobs. With low overhead and close attention to detail, each and every customer is guaranteed top quality service at a reasonable rate. We have been in business for over a decadeRecent Review:He is a gentleman. He does nice work. He is very knowledgeable. His layouts are very good. He does what he says he will do. He arrives when he says he will. There are never any excuses.Paula R.
- Business Description:Today’s homeowners are “building green” by choosing products that make their homes energy-efficient, healthier to live in, and better for the environment. Smart choices today are leading the way for a brighter tomorrow…. Our commitment to sustainability starts with energy-saving and durable products. We manufacture building materials that save energy, reduce reliance on fossil fuels and decrease greenhouse gas emissions around the world. Overall, our energy saving products make a signifi..
- Business Description:We provide a wide variety of masonry related services and retail sales, with a focus on patios, walkways, wall systems, and veneer. We provide natural and manufactured stone options for each of the types of applications recently described. Please give us a call or e-mail to discuss your next project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Find flooring installation in
- Fair Haven
- Middletown Springs
flooring installation in Bomoseen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- eaton exteriors & landscaping120 riverside ave
- eaton exteriors & landscaping
- KB Building & Remodeling
- KB Building & Remodeling
- Laurie’s Certified ConstructionPO Box 662 474
- Laurie’s Certified Construction
- PATRICK CLARK23 Hall St
NORTH BENNINGTON, Vermont
- PATRICK CLARK
- Quenneville Spray Finishing & Roll Coating2559 Town Farm Road
- Quenneville Spray Finishing & Roll Coating
- Vermont Tile and Flooring350 Wilson Ave
- Vermont Tile and Flooring