Cracks may appear in your concrete basement floor over time, and can be caused by a number of reasons. While the cracks may be a superficial problem, it is important to have a professional look at them to rule out any safety issues.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Bomoseen, VT
There are 5 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Bomoseen
- Dustin Miller ConstructionMr Miller did a great job and was done in the days he said .. did a great job cleanin up ... i wil call him again when i need something done
- YOU CALL I HAULAmazing work done by steve and Brian. Installed a new driveway and worked on my lawn. Fixed the grade so i would have no more water in my basement. Fixed the crack in my foundation and installed new dranage thruout. Great work. Cheap price paid
- Mike Russell LLCAs I was able to assist his crew and not obstruct their work, I was welcome to do so bringing the expense down. I know Mike from other community activities and that is why I hired him to do the work because I had seen and respected his energy and the quality of his work. When I approached him about this task, after several starts, he met me at the house, we talked about the work that needed to be done, he put together a estimate and with additional conversations we decided on the final project and he gave us a final estimate . The final cost for the project was 3% higher than his estimate. Considering that he didn't know what, precisely, he was getting in to with this job, he was surprisingly accurate with his estimate I think. Even though I have listed a single "service date" , the work really stretched over September, October and November 2011. We were out of the house in other accommodations on the property which certainly took the pressure off for a speedy accomplishment of the work. His crew were well mannered, friendly, skilled and neat. We are greatly pleased with the job that he did for us read less
- Breer Brothers IncWhile this project was not a large as some wayne and his crew have done for me in the past, all the work was done proffessionally and the site was left clean. I was very pleased eith the job done.
- Multy BuildersWe were not only pleased with the work but with contractor and workers as well. Contractor was the only one of three we contacted for estimates to return our call in a timely manner. He helped us think through a couple of options and we then settled on the 4' crawl space as the one we could afford. His estimate was thorough and a payment schedule was agreed upon by both parties prior to the work. The work was scheduled and performed according to agreed upon time table. Contractor and workers were knowledgable, helpful and respectful. The project was completed with minimal disruption to our daily routine. The estimate from Multy Builders was the only one we got so we are not certain how it would have compared to others. Multy Builders was recommended to us by another contractor we used for a small job and they were the only one to respond to our intiial phone call in a timely manner so we went with them. We have had no reason to doubt our decision. The work is quality. We know this because we have lived with it for the past 8 years and have never had an occassion to regret our choice of contractor. Cost wise, we feel the outcome was well worth what we paid. We would recommend Multy Builders without reservation. As a matter of fact, we had them return to do the same work under a smaller portion of the house not covered in this project 3 years later read less
Foundation Repair Contractors in Bomoseen
- Business Description:We Stop Leaks! We Stabilize Walls! We Stop Worries! Do you have a WET BASEMENT? It could be from a single crack in your poured concrete foundation or bulkhead. WE Stop leaks in wall cracks, well, electrical, septic & sewer lines and bulkheads. We also Reinforce bowed concrete block walls with carbon fiber-kevlar straps. We Stabilize concrete walls with epoxy injection and carbon fiber staples. We provide a LIFETIME GUARANTEE which is transferable to new owners at no charge. This Guarantee cov.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Bob Reuter and his associate diagnosed the problem and installed carbon-fiber strapping to correct it. They did so in a timely fashion and did fine work.Sam O.
- Business Description:We are a full service building and remodeling contractor. We have been in the construction industry for more than 20 years. We remodel all aspects of your home, Kitchens, Baths, living areas and so much more. We also will build new homes, decks, garages, and out buildings. Our ability to accurately price jobs, puts us in a league of our own. We have the Best People, Best Products, Best Results, Everytime. Come experience the differences. read lessRecent Review:Joe did a great job everything was on time under budget. Joe did excellent work and had great ideas on customizing are cabinets in are bathroom.Tammy C.
- Business Description:Matt Clark's Northern Basement Systems, locally owned and operated, is the leading basement waterproofing, crawl space moisture control, and foundation repair contractor in Vermont, New Hampshire, & Essex and Clinton County NY. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and maintain a consistent A+ rating. We offer quality basement & foundation work while providing outstanding service to each and every one of our customers. Basement Waterproofing Sump Pump System Crawl Space Repair Fou.. read lessRecent Review:The crew did an excellent job finished I two days, left the job site cleaner than it was originally. Kept me informed on every step of the project.David H.
- Business Description:For over 25 years Vermont Concrete Cutting, Inc. has provided services for Cutting, Coring, Wire Sawing, and Grinding from homeowners to big construction companies. We have now expanded our services into Concrete Solutions providing All Things Basement, Wall Anchoring, Crack Repair, & Egress Openings. Owner John Anderson, President, is always treating his customers like family. His son Doug, manages the business taking care of customers like his father, scheduling, estimating and making the u.. read lessRecent Review:Gary was extremely helpful with good advice to open up and see where the damage is so it can be repaired properlyJoanne S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - William C. Sinks.Recent Review:Bill Sinks and his team were so great to work with from start to finish! They were professional and thorough . Bill gave me an estimate and stuck to it. I am so relieved to have this taken care of! I would highly recommend Multy Builders for all of your building / renovation needs read lessCarol V.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:18 PLUS YRS IN BUSINESS. START TO FINISH HOME'S 100% SATISFACTION A+ RATING WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BBB.ORG WWW.CRV-CONSTRUCTION.COM +Recent Review:On 05/27/14 a deposit of $3500 was paid to CRV Construction (Jesse Laflam) to purchase materials to install insulation, drywall and do electrical work in my kitchen. On 06/16/14 a second payment of $1000 was made to CRV toward the same job for a total of $4500. After making all sorts of crazy excuses for months, CRV did not honor their contract and abandoned the job. On 10/09/14, after much negotiation, Jesse Laflam agreed to a new contract to finish the work by 10/30/14. No work was performed and he once again bailed. On Mr. Laflam's facebook pages, I could see he had made major personal purchases since 05/27/14 (a truck, smart phones, expensive tools) and has been working steadily in the local area on other customer's jobs. No materials were ever purchased for my home (drywall, insulation) and as of this date my kitchen is in the very same condition it was on 05/27/14. I am currently suing CRV / Laflam in small claims court. Do not hire this man, you may be very, very sorry if you do. Also goes by CRV Tree Service and other names. <br / read lessSteven C.
- Business Description:SLN Construction is a multi-service construction company that can take on your job whether big or small. We now accept credit cards!
- Business Description:contracted services
- Business Description:We are an independent corporation with 16+ years of experience in all areas of basement waterproofing, from crack repair to sump pumps and drainage systems. We offer free estimates and up to a lifetime warranty. Our crews are made up of our employees. We are registered Home Improvement Contractors with the State of Massachusetts, as well as members of the BBB of Central MA and are fully insured read lessRecent Review:A representative from Busy Dog inspected my basement and was very good explaining things. I felt a bit of pressure to sign up now "to take advantage of the special offer". I put $5,000 on my credit card as a down payment for the $10,000 job. To make a long story short I needed to cancel the work and notified them WITHIN 36 HOURS. The sales manager, or possibly owner, was very belligerent and abusive to me on the phone. He was laudably calculating how many days it had been since I signed the contract and was apoplectic when he realized it as within the three day grace period. He shouted at me asking WHY I'm not having this done. To shut him up I told him that I was unable to get the rest of the money out if my annuity at this time. He shouted at me "WELL, YOU HAD THE MONEY YESTERDAY!!!" Can you imagine that?! I said I had half the money and I don't need to tell you ANY reason for the cancellation. I didn't trust the verbal cancellation so I looked on the contract and it says to mail (take too long) the cancellation in or fax it. There was no fax number on the sheet! I ended up calling the salesman and faxed him and I did find a fax number on some website so I faxed it there as well. I faxed everywhere! Then it took weeks to get my money refunded. When ever I called I was given the runaround. Messages taken but never a call back. "Someone else" is handling it, etc. Finally when I said I as going to contact the attorney general's office did I get a response. I would NEVER do business with them as to me they have no integrity at all and only want the money. Even the salesman seemed intimidated by what the manager might do if the sale did not go through. I shudder ever time I think of that experience. The abusive and unethical behavior is unacceptable. Who with half a brain treats potential future customers that way? I will not be using them. Ever read lessPhyllis B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Your home’s concrete slab leak repair costs depend on the accessibility of the leak and the repairs to the foundation afterward. This guide reviews all the options and slab leak repair cost factors that come with this necessary plumbing service.
Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Find foundation contractors in
- Fair Haven
- Middletown Springs
foundation contractors in Bomoseen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ELLIS BROS, INC443 Route 30
- ELLIS BROS, INC
- Northern Basement Systems358 Gallison Hill RD
- Northern Basement Systems
- Rueter Foundation Repair68 Oakman St
Turners Falls, Massachusetts
- Rueter Foundation Repair
- SLN Construction117 River Street
- SLN Construction
- VT Concrete Cutting & Concrete Solutions8 Mill St
- VT Concrete Cutting & Concrete Solutions