What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Stony Creek, VA
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Stony Creek
- sunrise land maintenanceMr. Cardwell did an excellent job. Happy with the outcome. I would definitely use him again. I have a neighbor who is interested and hope she will follow through. Thanks Jimmy. N. Rubin
- sunrise land maintenanceJimmy and his crew are wonderful! Professional and polite! Work was completed in a timely manner with very reasonable prices! Our property looks amazing!
- Angel Tree Services LLCAngel and his team did exceptional work in removing my trees as well as a comprehensive landscaping job. His work is professional and his prices are affordable. I highly recommend.
- C.C.L Seasonal Services LLCVery well. Trent is polite, honest, dependable and energetic. He is willing to work on a variety of tasks outdoors.
- Blue Ridge LandscapingBlue Ridge does quality work efficiently, friendly and economically. . We had several projects over the last year. The largest was a major redo of swimming pool landscape. Previous plants and beds were removed and replaced by rock. Dead/dying red bud trees were removed and replaced by rose of sharon. Other shrubbery was also removed and replaced. We will use Blue Ridge for all of our future landscaping, yard work and leaf removal
- Angel Tree Services LLCProfessionally, when he promised, with a can-do attitude... and at a fair price... You can't ask for more than that!
- Nueva Vista Landscaping & Irrigation Systems LLCI found Nueva Vista on Angie's List. I called and spoke to Walter (owner) asking when they would be able to give me an estimate for the work I needed done. I explained that I had a 50th Wedding Anniversary on July 14, 2012 and wanted it completed by then if possible. Walter stated that should not be a problem and he would look at the property and have me an estimate that afternoon. He called back approximately an hour after I contacted him and had the estimate! I could not believe the responsiveness that he delivered. He gave me a quote of $700.00 for all work and they would supply the mulch. Since it was 4th of July week and all the storms happened the previous Friday, Walter stated they could work either Thursday or Friday, we agreed upon Friday since I would be home that day to supervise. After seeing their work, I really did not need to be there at all! The days that week were very HOT so they stated they would be there at 7:30 am. They were very punctual! I don't blame them, it was over 100 degrees that day! When Walter and his two employees arrived they were very professional and made sure they met every expectation that I had in regards to what I wanted done. They were even willing to assist in things that I felt were not part of the quoted payment. They worked all day from 7:30 to around 4:30 with only a 30 minute lunch! I could not believe the "Heart" that they put into their work. The mulch material that they use is way above my expectation and has worked very well and looks beautiful! They paid attention to every detail and made everything look wonderful! Nothing was left behind and the clean up was consistent throughout the day. When my husband returned from work he could not believe his eyes. He thought the yard was beautiful too! He was amazed at their detail and how well they cleaned up everything. He actually asked if they could come back in the fall. WONDERFUL JOB AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS & FAMIL
- Angel Tree Services LLCThe entire job was done in a professional and excellent manner. The crew arrived on time, set up and worked as a team, cutting, roping and cleaning. The yard was thoroughly cleaned and left in excellent condition, even sawdust was removed from the yard and roof. We also had the stump ground down. We have had several other smaller jobs done by Angel and they were done in the same excellent manner. I plan to use this company in the future and would gladly recommend them to anyone needing their services
- Goodfellers Tree ServiceGoodfellers offers good work at a fair price, which is what I look for in contractors. Our tree was damaged during a pop up thunderstorm. Goodfellers came the same day to give an estimate. The estimate was sent to us the next day and we scheduled with Goodfellers after receiving a couple more. The work was done in timely fashion, the tree looks great, and they hauled all the debris away. I am very pleased with the service, and will use them again
- Angel Tree Services LLCAngel has a green thumb but more than that he loves his job and treated my property just as he would his own. His co-worker is excellent and did a decorative job on the retaining wall. Angel is a very hard worker and very professional, He arrives on time and keeps working until he is done. I like and trust him. I would hire him again, in fact he is the only landscaper I will now hire. I would highly recommend him and his workers to anyone who wants reliable people working on your property
Leaf Removal Services in Stony Creek
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:Bundle packs for moving and cleaning. Cash onlyRecent Review:A nightmare. Horrible packing—nothing wrapped. Shoved glass and metal into truck with unwrapped furniture. Ripped designer silk sofas, broke metal antique furniture & more. Will not return phone calls or emails. Owners were present at move. Lied and said “they will get mr. Brock to contact us re: damage. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! you will be sorry if you use these peopleMaxine S.
- Business Description:www.EUROLAWN.com
- Business Description:We are a full lawn care service we do it all just call!
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:They're very honest and hardworking. They also have a great end product. Candito takes a lot of pride in his work.Kim S.
- Business Description:We've got 12 years of enhanced landscaping experience and we will provide you with the best landscaping and lawn care services around.Recent Review:Presidential Landscaping was incredibly easy to work with. Their work was exceptional and Josh is very professional and a man of his word. I needed to prepare the exterior of my home for sale and they did such a great job that we're under contract in 2 weeks. I have nothing but good things to say about Josh and his teamAmanda R.
- Business Description:Small business that can serve as primary contractor, or sub-contractor, for specialized or small jobs.
- Business Description:Since 1999
- Business Description:WeRecent Review:The design process with Timothy was very pleasant and professional. He provided choices for plantings and helped me select the most appropriate. There was a long wait for implementation, which was not unexpected. An implementation date was finally given but nobody showed up, and nobody responded to my phone calls. Eventually Timothy emailed me and apologized for the problems. Work finally began several days later. The crew, headed by Brandon, did an excellent job. However, they were often delayed waiting for material or equipment to be delivered. <br /Peter G.
- Business Description:Providing you with cost effective and eco-friendly solutions to all of your pest problems.Recent Review:I would never recommend this company. You cannot trust anything they tell you, and if you are unsatisfied they will threaten you with a cancellation fee ($150). I have tried to resolve this amicably but it is obvious that when you call they have no idea who you are, messages are not passed on to the appropriate person, and it doesn’t matter to them whether they perform the service for which you hired them. I’m sure there are good service companies out there in this industry, but I would recommend avoiding Bug Busters if you value your time, resources, and sanity. I have tried to be nice and resolve this with the company. The Director of Operations told me “the buck stops here”. I am not sure that is trueMark K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Fort Lee
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Colonial Heights
leaf removal services in Stony Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bug Busters Pest Control Services Inc.1400 W. Third St. N/A
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Defined Lawncare LLC104 Sagamore
- Defined Lawncare LLC
- Finishing Touch Tree and Landscaping10045 Meadows Road
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Finishing Touch Tree and Landscaping
- m&m landscaping services14850 sapony church rd
- Manning Brothers Tree Service65 Cedarcrest Dr
- MENEFEE'S TREE & LANDSCAPING1330 LEON RD
- Messer Landscape Inc. dba Queen City Teckni WerksPO Box 2687
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- MTJ Property Management601 Bellview Ave
- m&m landscaping services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- s and w general contractors
- The Gutter Brothers560 Celebrate VA Parkway Suite #103
- Tino and Help Services, LLC - Moving Professionals64 Spanish Trl E
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- The Gutter Brothers