Livengood Electrical LLC

Founded 2019

Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committed to maintain or exceed standards that are demanded by the best companies call with any questions or in need of a quote! 4348824816! Thanks!...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

Gordonsville electrical remodel

Gordonsville electrical remodel

electrician202122942
1st floor- Installed Living room and kitchen can lights and switches 2nd floor- In Master bath and hall Bath installed Vanity lights, Can Lights, and light/fan combination, a gfi and switches for lights and fan/light

electrician (16)ceiling fan installation (2)generator service (1)landscape lighting (1)basement remodeling (1)window cleaning (1)lighting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)general contractors (1)

06/16/2022

Cece H.

It was great service I even had a user error and they promptly came right out and helped me the next morning. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
electrical outlet for fish pond.

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/15/2022

Eric G.

Great work, fast and friendly service.

Description of Work
electrical addition generator outlet and power to shed

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

02/13/2022

Mike M.

We had a home inspection that pointed out a lot of electrical issues that needed addressed asap. I call Jake’s company and he made our home a priority and was very professional. My contractor was so impressed with him that he even started using him. The work was done on time and was done very well. Plus, the price charged was very reasonable-which is hard to find for an electrician these days. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
New Electrical Panel and GFI’s installed.

Work Completed On 02/13/2022

02/09/2022

Kenneth L.

while the young men were very courteous and polite. The quality of work for the cost was not equal. So much that we ended service without fully getting all the additional outlets we needed/wanted. In addition, technicians used existing wiring that dated back to 1936, to install outlets over the fireplace that now no longer work! UPDATE 2/11/2022: I would like to address Livengood Electricals' response to my previous review. One word.....Integrity. I was not advised to rewire the entire house as most of the house had already been rewired. I gave permission to use the existing opening but assumed qualified electricians would know not to use the existing 1936 wiring. I was wrong.. My review came later due to the issue presenting itself while other work was being performed. So it was not "out of left field" I am saddened by Livengood's response, but stand behind my review.

Description of Work
Add additional electrical outlets and install ceiling fans

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Cost $3,685.5

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Two months shy of a year later Mr [Member Name Removed] writes this review. I went over and beyond for this family and it does frustrate me to receive a bad review from them but however, we did what we were asked to do by Mr [Member Name Removed]. Mr [Member Name Removed]’s home is wired with nothing but outdated wiring, but a electrical remodel was not in our scope of work. We informed Mr [Member Name Removed] about his electrical wiring throughout the house. He chose to move forward with the job. Thanks.

10/10/2021

Joshua L.

Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertise.

Description of Work
Out door outlets and flag pole lighting

Category electrician, landscaping, window cleaning, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/06/2021

Rebekah S.

Great, quick and very professional

Description of Work
Outlet work

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

09/04/2021

Logan B.

The job went great! Livengood Electric went over and above my expectations for this project. This wasn’t the easiest project out there on sure but with Jake’s expertise he was able to make short work of the project. We have a new service panel do you provide us years ofTrouble free electrical service, and a new generator but when the power goes out! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Jake!

Description of Work
Electrical service upgrade and generator transfer switch

Category contractors, electrician, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

09/04/2021

Joe I.

The job went great! Livengood Electric really shined when it came to getting this job done. He went out of his way to make sure we had a beautiful new electrical service that will last for years to come. And also we will be ready next time the power goes out! Thanks again Jake, you did a great job!

Description of Work
Electrical Service change and Generator transfer switch.

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

03/22/2021

Daniel A.

Set appointment for Sat 3/20 at 9:30AM with Mr. Livengood. No show, no call. I tried calling him and voice mailbox was full, could not leave a message. I emailed him and he replied, saying he was sorry and asked to reschedule for Mon. 3/22 at 10:00. No show, no call again. I called him and he said he's be there in 30 minutes. As I write this review at 2:20PM on 3/22 he has yet to show or call. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Would not recommend.

Description of Work
Doorbell installed

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

let me be clear, No payment was ever made by this customer like she listed above. This particular situation, I am at fault. At the time my wife/ business partner and I was under the gun, with our parental duties being tested and a curveball thrown our way, I had to reschedule. On my way to the customers home after rescheduling, one of my company vehicles blew a head gasket on the way (2nd company vehicle in one week broke down). I called the customer several times to update her but was no answer. No excuse on my end and I have do better. No exceptions. Since then, I have bought two new dependable company vehicles to ensure this won’t happen in the future. I hope this one review does not reflect on our company’s reputation. We Truly care about every customer and strive our best to make sure every customer is more than satisfied with our services. Thanks! - Jake Livengood Owner/Project Manager. 434-882-4816 livengoodelectrical@icloud.com

03/20/2021

Usman S.

Jake and his team were great. They installed as agreed and did so in a professional manner. The project took a couple of days but they held to their word and did everything well. Very customer focused and will work until you are happy. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
projector mount with receptacle and hdmi chord run from projector to Tv. Also added extra receptacle in near by closet

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/20/2021

Jennifer D.

Professional, quick to respond and handle the issue, straightforward and kind! Will be using again for any future projects!

Description of Work
added a duplex receptacle in crawl space for propane water heater and water heater.

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/11/2021

Marquita B.

The response time was quick within an hour, scheduled appointment next day. Showed up on time and did excellent work. Found out he also does a lot of other handyman work. I will definitely be contacting him again. A+ experience nice and cleaned up after work.

Description of Work
fixed kitchen recepts and added gfi outside outlet.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

12/18/2020

jason B.

Good, nice and quick.

Description of Work
added 3 Electrical outlets in sun room addition

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/08/2020

Tyler W.

Livengood Electrical from the first call, were polite, kind and knowledgeable. They worked with our current state of the third floor and talked though what we were looking at doing. The were on time each day and expeditious with their work. I highly recommend using them for your electrical needs.

Description of Work
electrical rough in for 3rd floor addition

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

12/01/2020

Gove J.

This job went extremely well. Jake was very prompt in answering out request for looking at and quoting the job. He and his crew showed up on the appointed day, and proceeded in a very professional manner from start to finish. We ended up with exactly the results we expected. Livengood is a credit to their trade.

Description of Work
We hired Livengood Electrical to install a 100 amp service to an outbuilding we were converting to a woodworking shop.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

11/20/2020

Kelly E.

I love Livengood Electrical!!! Jacob came to install a light fixture for me. He was very professional and his precision was very accurate. I was very pleased and would recommend you give him a call.

Description of Work
Electrical light fixture.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/18/2020

Jamie H.

Quick responses, job completed in timely matter. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

NOT MUCH

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing
    Virginia
    Class A

Currently open for Business!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment