Livengood Electrical LLC

Electrical Project

Electrical Project

electrician
electrical

Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committed to maintain or exceed standards that are demanded by the best companies call with any questions or in need of a quote! 4348824816! Thanks!...

electrician (8)ceiling fan installation (1)lighting (1)

03/22/2021

Set appointment for Sat 3/20 at 9:30AM with Mr. Livengood. No show, no call. I tried calling him and voice mailbox was full, could not leave a message. I emailed him and he replied, saying he was sorry and asked to reschedule for Mon. 3/22 at 10:00. No show, no call again. I called him and he said he's be there in 30 minutes. As I write this review at 2:20PM on 3/22 he has yet to show or call. TER...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doorbell installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

let me be clear, No payment was ever made by this customer like she listed above. This particular situation, I am at fault. At the time my wife/ business partner and I was under the gun, with our parental duties being tested and a curveball thrown our way, I had to reschedule. On my way to the customers home after rescheduling, one of my company vehicles blew a head gasket on the way (2nd company ...

03/20/2021

Jake and his team were great. They installed as agreed and did so in a professional manner. The project took a couple of days but they held to their word and did everything well. Very customer focused and will work until you are happy. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
projector mount with receptacle and hdmi chord run from projector to Tv. Also added extra receptacle in near by closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

03/20/2021

Professional, quick to respond and handle the issue, straightforward and kind! Will be using again for any future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added a duplex receptacle in crawl space for propane water heater and water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

03/11/2021

The response time was quick within an hour, scheduled appointment next day. Showed up on time and did excellent work. Found out he also does a lot of other handyman work. I will definitely be contacting him again. A+ experience nice and cleaned up after work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed kitchen recepts and added gfi outside outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

12/18/2020

Good, nice and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added 3 Electrical outlets in sun room addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/08/2020

Livengood Electrical from the first call, were polite, kind and knowledgeable. They worked with our current state of the third floor and talked though what we were looking at doing. The were on time each day and expeditious with their work. I highly recommend using them for your electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical rough in for 3rd floor addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/01/2020

This job went extremely well. Jake was very prompt in answering out request for looking at and quoting the job. He and his crew showed up on the appointed day, and proceeded in a very professional manner from start to finish. We ended up with exactly the results we expected. Livengood is a credit to their trade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Livengood Electrical to install a 100 amp service to an outbuilding we were converting to a woodworking shop.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

11/20/2020

I love Livengood Electrical!!! Jacob came to install a light fixture for me. He was very professional and his precision was very accurate. I was very pleased and would recommend you give him a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical light fixture.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/18/2020

Quick responses, job completed in timely matter. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020